active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have come across some sellers that offer baby dragons on E-bay that claim the baby dragons will grow into full grown adult size. Will that happen when the baby dragons are in spirit form? I am a little confused about that :daze:
Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

oooooo good question , sorry I dont know .
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi babyface. This is a really good question. I would also love to know as well. So far the only one I know for a fact that goes into adulthood is the baby Boobrie from the online store http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... substring=. Any other spirit I really don't know.
<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

MYTHS, LIES & OTHER FABRICATIONS OF KNOWLEDGE UPDATED 03/02

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =6&t=10663

And CH Encyclopedia

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... reate.html
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Princess wrote:MYTHS, LIES & OTHER FABRICATIONS OF KNOWLEDGE UPDATED 03/02

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =6&t=10663

And CH Encyclopedia

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... reate.html
Hi Princess, thank you for the links. On the first one I had to go back to the forums to find it because it didn't let me access it from your link. Relinking just in case...http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=10663

On both links I see where it speaks about baby spirits, but it's in reference to those that claim spirits procreate. That's not the case here. We are questioning which baby spirits (aside from the Boobrie on the online store) can be raised into adulthood. If I missed the answer in those links, I apologize.

Thanks again for your help.
<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

azazello1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Dragons live 100's or even 1000's years. How can you expect the baby dragon to grow to his full size in your lifetime frame?:)
There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

azazello1 wrote:Dragons live 100's or even 1000's years. How can you expect the baby dragon to grow to his full size in your lifetime frame?:)
Azaz, good point. Didn't realize that and I went back into the online store nursery. The oldest baby dragon is 44yrs old. Idk at what age they are considered adults, but if 44 is still youth I can only imagine. Thanks for pointing that out. :)
<3 Mo <3

-Joshua J. Marine

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I know we discussed this several times on the board, but I am not sure where the thread is at the moment. Will try to find & re-post with the link.

In a nutshell, if it was born & died it will not grow in spirit form. If it was a Dragon born on Earth that died when it was a baby then it will remain a baby. Just as when you die you won't go into the spiritual realm and continue to grow as though you were on Earth. Once in spirit form it remains the age at time of death.

If you are talking about astral entities or spiritual realm entities that are actually living and not spirits of those that have died then of course they can grow because they aren't the spirit of a deceased entity. But they are born & reside on the spiritual or astral realm, they aren't Earth-born.

There are many entities that live for hundreds or thousands of years, so naturally you wouldn't see them grow to adulthood. You might see them in late nursery, early adolesence before you pass.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I know we discussed this several times on the board, but I am not sure where the thread is at the moment. Will try to find & re-post with the link.

In a nutshell, if it was born & died it will not grow in spirit form. If it was a Dragon born on Earth that died when it was a baby then it will remain a baby. Just as when you die you won't go into the spiritual realm and continue to grow as though you were on Earth. Once in spirit form it remains the age at time of death.

If you are talking about astral entities or spiritual realm entities that are actually living and not spirits of those that have died then of course they can grow because they aren't the spirit of a deceased entity. But they are born & reside on the spiritual or astral realm, they aren't Earth-born.

There are many entities that live for hundreds or thousands of years, so naturally you wouldn't see them grow to adulthood. You might see them in late nursery, early adolesence before you pass.
As always, tyvm Magnolia. Is this in the myths section? If it is again, I apologize for missing it, if not it could be one to be added. I know the same question popped up in the chat about the young WWs that were being sold on marketplace. I'm definitely going to bookmark this for future reference. Thanks again Mag. :thankyou:
<3 Mo <3

-Joshua J. Marine

Nazza
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nature spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you Magnolia for clearing that up.

Sorry for my ignorance, but how can one tell a spirit of a deceased being from an astral or spiritual realm entity?

Regards

Return to “Dragons”