Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hola Everyone :wave: ::wave:: :wave: ::wave::

I thought I would open up about a recent experience regarding my divine hybrid from Adelphia :D ;) . For those of you who are unfamiliar with recent events, I had been having a recurring vision of a black dragon kneeling his head before me and calling me "My Queen" and then shortly after that, a gold one appeared...so I was confused at first and then I started having the idea that maybe it could be a hybrid, the best of both worlds. I had been curious about getting a black dragon as they are fierce and dark spirits but my concern was there personality as they are seen as business-like and not the friendly spirits I was used to, so I thought it'd be a good idea to have a balance of something dark and something light.

I had gone to Adelphia for help and she was so wonderful that she did a few sessions with my hybrid, A, who had been waiting for me. Although he is a hybrid of gold & black, he is more on the DA side, which I like :D :thumbup: I was told that A is strong & solid, making him a powerful protector, and would also be happy with carrying out dark tasks on my behalf such as revenge...As for my original concern with having business-like spirits, it turns out that my beloved hybrid loves attention and he was delighted at the fact that I was friendly & affectionate.

This is how amazing my hybrid, A, is :D . Adelphia was very kind in providing the details so I will share...(I'm getting the feeling/vibe from him already that he's smug with me discussing him with you guys, LOL :lol:). Anyways, I was informed that A is a western black/gold hybrid who is 8927 years old. The original vessel he was in which was discussed in this thread
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 49&t=25125

This is the part where he shows his sense of humor...once he saw the vessel Adelphia presented him with, he took it in his mouth and pretended to fly away with it :lol: :D :applause: :lol: . But because I had alot of pendants available, I wanted to switch him to one that he had chosen out of a list I gave him, so he is now residing in this vessel:

If the image does not show up, it's at this link:
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40 ... C00278.jpg

Back to the conjuration, when he had been bound, he was sooo happy that he blessed Adelphia with his golden love, a beautiful loving feeling that was warm and tingly and it gave her energy :thumbup: :applause: :D !! That was his gold side showing ;) :lol: . As for the dark part of him, apparently he was quite powerful that he gave Adelphia quite the headache for hours leading up to the conjuration :daze:. He is about the size of a van :thumbup:

Here are the traits that he had given to Adelphia and she had passed onto me:

-he has strong activation abilities! He can raise your vibrations, and bring you dreams, premonitions, and more connectedness
-he likes to be addressed affectionately! Something like 'honey' is not offensive!
-he is very pleased to serve you and he wants to be tasked
-he is very drawn to you personally
-his black and gold qualities are well intermingled and give him great strength in magick and manifestation
-he offers you wish-granting, and guidance, with inner urges helping you to take the necessary actions to fulfill your wishes
-there is the possibility of a very strong connection for you with him
-he is very regal and royal and is definitely an elite in his world
-he likes the color RED
-he likes gems and some of his favorites are diamonds (of course), topaz and sapphire
-for offerings he likes sweet juicy fruit (I had images of oranges and kiwi), incense, gems and jewelry
-he appreciates your meditation efforts and prefers to be meditated with alone. Speak his name multiple times and he will use all his power to communicate with you through thoughts, impressions, and images that you receive... he understands if your telepathy is not developed but he will do everything he can to help you have contact with him in your meditation in these ways, so watch for the thoughts, impressions and images that pop in when you are meditating to connect with him
-his telepathic presence is very strong, clear, masculine, direct and down to business
-he's very willing to communicate
-he can appear in human form also as a handsome dark-haired man in dreams and visions
-he's very strong and interactive
-he's funny with a good sense of humor! (like flying off with the pearl vessel!)
-he's strong, fiery, playful and dominant

I love him sooo much :D , he's amazing :D :applause: :) :thumbup: . For those of you with divine hybrids, are they similar or the same as to what I just described?

The very first night that I got him, I meditated with him and within a few minutes of me meditating, I began to feel a heavy presence, a pressure if you will in my head...not a headache exactly but more along the lines of if I kept meditating longer than I wanted, it would've developed into a headache...I got glimpses of him as well...not the whole form, but like side of his face :thumbup: . Now, I am not a psychic by any standards or an empath or sensitive for that matter but this spirit's energy/presence really shocked me..that I could actually sense/feel it...If I had meditated for more than half an hour, I think I would've been overwhelmed by his power. This is a great experience that I had to share with everyone :D :D :D :D !

P.S. I don't have attachment privileges so if anyone can attach the pic/image to this thread, I'd appreciate it ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: . I don't know why but it just won't do it for me even though I've tried dozens of times, to the point where I'm getting irritated :irked:

Nikka
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hey Nikka ::wave::

Thanks for letting me be a part of this process with you. You attracted a really wonderful dragon, and he was drawn to a great person and keeper! I'm happy to have met you both and to have been a part of it all!

The new vessel is really beautiful and matches him so well! It's so neat that you had ordered his vessel in before you knew he was coming - so perfect! lol... I'm sure he was around you and influencing you before you began to notice his presence ;)

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:Hey Nikka ::wave::

Thanks for letting me be a part of this process with you. You attracted a really wonderful dragon, and he was drawn to a great person and keeper! I'm happy to have met you both and to have been a part of it all!

The new vessel is really beautiful and matches him so well! It's so neat that you had ordered his vessel in before you knew he was coming - so perfect! lol... I'm sure he was around you and influencing you before you began to notice his presence ;)

My Beautiful Queen,

I honestly cannot thank you enough for bringing him into my life and my keeping ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: :hug: . Thank you for performing the conjuration, both you and A are amazing :D :thumbup: :applause:. And I am beyond thankful that I have you both in my life :D ::hail:: . :hug:

P.S. If it's possible, do you think you can post the pic of his vessel here for everyone to see? I'm getting irritated that it won't work for me :(

Nikka
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Of course, lol!

Adelphia D. Blood
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cingrats Nikka! :hug:

He sounds very interesting and strong, and he vessel is beautiful. I'm sure he'll help you a lot.

I didn't knew Adelphia did conjurations, I would love to get a spirit from her.

Hi, Adelphia :wave:
Is the conjuration on your store?

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

mary wrote:Cingrats Nikka! :hug:

He sounds very interesting and strong, and he vessel is beautiful. I'm sure he'll help you a lot.

Hey Mary :wave:

Not yet, but soon, I'm working on my first batch of pre-conjures to send to Slovakia :)

Adelphia D. Blood
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Greetings Mary :wave: :hug: *roses*,

Thank you for the compliments :thumbup: . His presence is very intense but I love him for it ;) :lol: ::dragons:: :D . Adelphia matched us perfectly :D :thumbup:. She's very detailed and the original pendant she gave me was beautiful and is now an offering to my hybrid :D :thumbup: . If you do get a spirit from her, let me know what it is and your experience :D :thumbup: :hug:

Nikka
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:

Hey Mary :wave:

Not yet, but soon, I'm working on my first batch of pre-conjures to send to Slovakia :)

My Beautiful Queen ;) :D :wave: :hug: ,

Your first batch of pre-conjures, can you tell us which spirits will they be? I also forgot to ask you, (I may need it in the future), can your spells offer results on the body? Like for example, can your spells work for having breasts enlargement :D , bigger derriers :D , make wrinkles and/or stretch marks disappear forever :D?

Nikka
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hey Nikka,

The preconjures will probably be a couple of dragons :) I have a few ideas on the colors I want to bring in but I'm keeping an open mind because there might be one I haven't thought of who is the best one to bring through next to find its keeper. Anyways, I can update with who comes through exactly before my next shipment on my FB page and if anyone has any requests you can contact me there or here through the MP.

As to spells causing physical changes, it's a tough question. I am not sure I'd recommend it, but I can't say I can rule it out. In general, energies such as those in my spells, can effect physical changes. But these kinds of changes are often subtle and not things that are scientifically tested for. If a person's mood is enhanced, they aren't going to go and get their neurotransmitter levels checked up on and so on. Bottom line, I guess, is that I wouldn't consider the butt lift type of spell my specialty ;) But scar removal, well, you never know!

The other thing I've noticed about spells that are for physical changes, such as weight loss, is that they can provide the supportive energies, they can give a bit of a boost to your metabolism, but another thing they can do is lead you to the opportunity to find exactly what you need that would help you best get to your goal. Like, with the weight loss, it may lead you to the right supplement or medication that can help you shed when nothing else would. So for stretch marks, it's possible it could stimulate your body towards the natural healing, while leading you and inspiring you to something you can do to help it along that will work for you or at least help you take it to the next level. Ultimately though, it will generally take work and effort on your part - the butt lift spell - it might inspire you to tone up, and do 50 squats a day, lol!

Anyways, not to get totally sidetracked...

I'm glad you're connecting so well with A! Personally, I love intense presences ;) So no headaches or moodiness then, just the 'almost' headache? Any more glimpses? Any sense of his golden blessings on your head yet? :heart:

Adelphia D. Blood
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey girls :hug:

I'll definitely get one of your spirits Adelphia but I have to lay low on dragons, I have 4 here :lol: I'm thinking in getting protective spirits or just choose surprise and see what comes up ;) So let us what you plan to bind.

And I'll let you know Nikka! I like it intense, it makes me happy :lol:

Return to “Dragons”