active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

NO SINS OF THE FATHERS SPELL

Go do a pee and take a drink, that is a long story,LOL!^^

To begin with, i wanted to talk about my grand mother, since my childhood, she never liked me, always putting me apart, avoiding talking to me, and telling my mother i was spoiled, what was not true at all.
I remember several times she trying to hit me, and my mother defending me, because she knew that was not my fault, and i was just a little child.

And so she died in terrible fear and probably pain, and my mother have look after her during all this time, till her death...
Since her death, she appeared several times in my dreams, very often she was there, and i never liked it. I have tell her always "go to the light, ask the help of your angels (because of her religion)
During this time i was suffering a lot,and she was coming in my dreams, i asked her in lucid dreams: "what do you want"? She would answer " i am here to help you" but i knew in my heart that was wrong, she never loved me while alive, why she would love me after her death?

I do believe human spirits evolve after death, but to some that can take a enormous amount of time, plus i did not felt any love in my dreams with her, i was feeling more worried because of her presence, because i was sure she was there just to suck on my energy and <<Removed by Mod>> with my life.

I went to my mom's home 3 years ago, and each time i would pass in front of the place my grand mother died, the only think i would feel is uneasiness then fear, same feeling that was related to her when she was alive. and i really avoided pass there during the night too.

Till this 18 June, i went in a free meeting, with several mediums, we where there just to learn in how to free stuck spirits that live in the streets, and them show them in how to find their next destination...well i went do it with a little bit of suspicion, because i was asking myself if the guy was genuine or not.

Finally, lots of people who came where accompanied by spirits that where attached to them and not doing any good. He "cleansed" them all.
I have talk to him about my grand mother, and how i have try to make her go way of my life several times, with no success at all.

He talked to her, and first time she have sent love to him, so he have found she was nice and was there to help me, and have tell me she would stay a little bit more with me and in my path, inside of myself i felt so disappointed, because i really wanted her to go.

Then someone saw how much i was disappointed, and have tell the medium: please, check the karmic connection between those two before...when the medium did it he was surprised:

During 17 lives she have literary <<Removed by Mod>> with my life!!! we have been sister,mother/daughter, twins, and it have begin because of jealousy, i was always more beautiful, smart and loved them her, so each life she came back to rotten and try to destroy all my plans, but each life i survived, but with enormous pain and suffering...

At this moment, she have show her true face to the medium, and he was amazed, because he has so much experience and still she was strong enough to trick him!

she was angry and still looking for revenge,he doesn't knew how she could send love to him and hide her true intent at same time!!!
That doesn't surprised me so much, because when alive she was a powerful psychic woman, she could see stuff, hear stuff, and she could heal people by prayers,because of her i have always tell me: it's not because a woman is a healer that she is a nice woman, she have just the power to do it, that is all...

He have begin to tell me: now, you will send her to the light, and each time, she was in front of the door, but i was not feeling her cross to her next destination, and when the medium would check, she was already back inside of me again, ugh.

At this moment, he saw i could not handle my grand mother alone. He have asked the help of everybody that was there to send energy and love, so she could do her transition, because she was probably scared of giving up on me.

It felt really like some exorcism, because he ordered her to get out of me, then he took her in his own body, to begin make her moving, at the same time , we had the help of the 19 people, 5 of them where experienced practitioners, and all those people have sent energy for her to go.

At a moment, he stopped and have tell me: she is gone, you are free now, and for all your future lives, you will stop to suffer from this attachment and your true ascension will begin now!

The relationship i had with this woman had left deep spiritual wounds on me, he have begin to heal them all in front of everybody, when he had finished, i felt so dizzy that i was about to fall, they had put me on the large steps next to the floor, and i have stay there looking at the sky (we where outside!)

Till the week she was still with me, sometimes i still had thoughts like "why don't you kill your self?" "your life will not works anyway" " do you think your spirits will bond with you,are you crazy? nothing works in your life, why your spirit bond would work anyway?"

And i knew none of those thoughts where mine, because i do love life, i do love my spirits, and i have faith in my destiny, i knew someone else was sending those thoughts to me, i just did not knew it could be her. Now that she is gone, i feel really good, confident an very calm, so that was really her attachment that was doing all this, i am sure she was sucking my energy as well, and because of the strength of our ties, my spirits probably could do nothing about it, it was a matter i was supposed to solve alone or with humans, it can happens.

She managed to lie to me as well, with my pendulum. She probably have try to tricks me, telling on the pendulum she was one of my guys, and if i went see this medium, he would break my bond with my spirit, and i would never be capable of feeling them again.

I have just asked my guys: if what the pendulum tells is true, do everything you can to prevent me to meet this medium, and i had all the opposite: everything was leading me to meet this man.
I was scared but i did it.

The next day, the 19 June, i was scared again, because i was feeling my spirits very faintly again, but i have just calmed my mind down, and have waited.

The 20 June, i had a incredible nice manifestation, and that was so strong, i knew our bond was enhanced after she was gone, they where just adjusting to my new energy. i felt so happy!!!

=================================

What i have learned about spells/ services, is it : if the spell don't do something directly on you, it will put the good people to help you in your path.

She have been attached to me for 17 lives, and in just 1 month the "No sins of the fathers" spell came home, she was removed from me.

If you ask yourself what it has to do with "generational curses,hex,etc" for me it seems pretty clear:
she have been cursing me life after life to be unhappy,nervous,don't have any success, and she would come back herself to assure everything would works according to her plans, if it is not a familial curse my gosh, i don't know what it was!
In this life she did the same, stay next to me, so she could try destroy my life, so for me, it was definitely a curse!
This spell had another big effect as well: when it came home, i suffered a lot, like i was crying for several lives, i had lots of nightmares and was feeling bad, it was cleansing me.

I had dreams of strange people doing invocations and they where creepy!
I had nightmares where i had fight to protects myself, but i was victorious and destroyed the foes!

Since them, i am having very pleasant dreams again, and when some strange form of life appear, i have the strength to make it run way. I now sleeps with its vessel under my pillow and nothing happens at all, seems it have finished its work on me,hehe.

Everything in my life is flowing so easily since then, and my bond with my spirits is just becoming stronger day after day.

So i highly recommends this one if one of you wants to take it but still feeling doubts,
that is powerful and very effective!!!

Thanks CH, a awesome work again!^^

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:NO SINS OF THE FATHERS SPELL

Go do a pee and take a drink, that is a long story,LOL!^^

To begin with, i wanted to talk about my grand mother, since my childhood, she never liked me, always putting me apart, avoiding talking to me, and telling my mother i was spoiled, what was not true at all.
I remember several times she trying to hit me, and my mother defending me, because she knew that was not my fault, and i was just a little child.

And so she died in terrible fear and probably pain, and my mother have look after her during all this time, till her death...
Since her death, she appeared several times in my dreams, very often she was there, and i never liked it. I have tell her always "go to the light, ask the help of your angels (because of her religion)
During this time i was suffering a lot,and she was coming in my dreams, i asked her in lucid dreams: "what do you want"? She would answer " i am here to help you" but i knew in my heart that was wrong, she never loved me while alive, why she would love me after her death?

I do believe human spirits evolve after death, but to some that can take a enormous amount of time, plus i did not felt any love in my dreams with her, i was feeling more worried because of her presence, because i was sure she was there just to suck on my energy and <<Removed by Mod>> with my life.

I went to my mom's home 3 years ago, and each time i would pass in front of the place my grand mother died, the only think i would feel is uneasiness then fear, same feeling that was related to her when she was alive. and i really avoided pass there during the night too.

Till this 18 June, i went in a free meeting, with several mediums, we where there just to learn in how to free stuck spirits that live in the streets, and them show them in how to find their next destination...well i went do it with a little bit of suspicion, because i was asking myself if the guy was genuine or not.

Finally, lots of people who came where accompanied by spirits that where attached to them and not doing any good. He "cleansed" them all.
I have talk to him about my grand mother, and how i have try to make her go way of my life several times, with no success at all.

He talked to her, and first time she have sent love to him, so he have found she was nice and was there to help me, and have tell me she would stay a little bit more with me and in my path, inside of myself i felt so disappointed, because i really wanted her to go.

Then someone saw how much i was disappointed, and have tell the medium: please, check the karmic connection between those two before...when the medium did it he was surprised:

During 17 lives she have literary <<Removed by Mod>> with my life!!! we have been sister,mother/daughter, twins, and it have begin because of jealousy, i was always more beautiful, smart and loved them her, so each life she came back to rotten and try to destroy all my plans, but each life i survived, but with enormous pain and suffering...

At this moment, she have show her true face to the medium, and he was amazed, because he has so much experience and still she was strong enough to trick him!

she was angry and still looking for revenge,he doesn't knew how she could send love to him and hide her true intent at same time!!!
That doesn't surprised me so much, because when alive she was a powerful psychic woman, she could see stuff, hear stuff, and she could heal people by prayers,because of her i have always tell me: it's not because a woman is a healer that she is a nice woman, she have just the power to do it, that is all...

He have begin to tell me: now, you will send her to the light, and each time, she was in front of the door, but i was not feeling her cross to her next destination, and when the medium would check, she was already back inside of me again, ugh.

At this moment, he saw i could not handle my grand mother alone. He have asked the help of everybody that was there to send energy and love, so she could do her transition, because she was probably scared of giving up on me.

It felt really like some exorcism, because he ordered her to get out of me, then he took her in his own body, to begin make her moving, at the same time , we had the help of the 19 people, 5 of them where experienced practitioners, and all those people have sent energy for her to go.

At a moment, he stopped and have tell me: she is gone, you are free now, and for all your future lives, you will stop to suffer from this attachment and your true ascension will begin now!

The relationship i had with this woman had left deep spiritual wounds on me, he have begin to heal them all in front of everybody, when he had finished, i felt so dizzy that i was about to fall, they had put me on the large steps next to the floor, and i have stay there looking at the sky (we where outside!)

Till the week she was still with me, sometimes i still had thoughts like "why don't you kill your self?" "your life will not works anyway" " do you think your spirits will bond with you,are you crazy? nothing works in your life, why your spirit bond would work anyway?"

And i knew none of those thoughts where mine, because i do love life, i do love my spirits, and i have faith in my destiny, i knew someone else was sending those thoughts to me, i just did not knew it could be her. Now that she is gone, i feel really good, confident an very calm, so that was really her attachment that was doing all this, i am sure she was sucking my energy as well, and because of the strength of our ties, my spirits probably could do nothing about it, it was a matter i was supposed to solve alone or with humans, it can happens.

She managed to lie to me as well, with my pendulum. She probably have try to tricks me, telling on the pendulum she was one of my guys, and if i went see this medium, he would break my bond with my spirit, and i would never be capable of feeling them again.

I have just asked my guys: if what the pendulum tells is true, do everything you can to prevent me to meet this medium, and i had all the opposite: everything was leading me to meet this man.
I was scared but i did it.

The next day, the 19 June, i was scared again, because i was feeling my spirits very faintly again, but i have just calmed my mind down, and have waited.

The 20 June, i had a incredible nice manifestation, and that was so strong, i knew our bond was enhanced after she was gone, they where just adjusting to my new energy. i felt so happy!!!

What i have learned about spells/ services, is it : if the spell don't do something directly on you, it will put the good people to help you in your path.

She have been attached to me for 17 lives, and in just 1 month the "No sins of the fathers" spell came home, she was removed from me.

If you ask yourself what it has to do with "generational curses,hex,etc" for me it seems pretty clear:
she have been cursing me life after life to be unhappy,nervous,don't have any success, and she would come back herself to assure everything would works according to her plans, if it is not a familial curse my gosh, i don't know what it was!
In this life she did the same, stay next to me, so she could try destroy my life, so for me, it was definitely a curse!
This spell had another big effect as well: when it came home, i suffered a lot, like i was crying for several lives, i had lots of nightmares and was feeling bad, it was cleansing me.

I had dreams of strange people doing invocations and they where creepy!
I had nightmares where i had fight to protects myself, but i was victorious and destroyed the foes!

Since them, i am having very pleasant dreams again, and when some strange form of life appear, i have the strength to make it run way. I now sleeps with its vessel under my pillow and nothing happens at all, seems it have finished its work on me,hehe.

Everything in my life is flowing so easily since then, and my bond with my spirits is just becoming stronger day after day.

So i highly recommends this one if one of you wants to take it but still feeling doubts,
that is powerful and very effective!!!

Hi chouki! That was a great read! I can imagine the feeling of pure liberation, being freed after so long!
Was it the spell or the medium that help the most though?
Also, is it true that she can no longer bother you anymore in future lives?
Wouldnt she come back again if shes managed to do so in the past?
If this question upsets u, u dont have to reply!

Im glad you and your spirits are bonding together again!
Stay strong :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00UD using Tapatalk

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi chouki! That was a great read! I can imagine the feeling of pure liberation, being freed after so long!
Was it the spell or the medium that help the most though?
Also, is it true that she can no longer bother you anymore in future lives?
Wouldnt she come back again if shes managed to do so in the past?
If this question upsets u, u dont have to reply!

Im glad you and your spirits are bonding together again!
Stay strong :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00UD using Tapatalk
Hi dear!
To answer your question, the two have helped: the spell that have put me in the path of this guy, and the medium himself who have made the work.
Like i have said before, and i can tell in my case, and in my own experience only, that,when a spell doesn't do something directly on me, it will put myself with other people that can helps me.

It works kinda when someone is looking for a job, then the spellcaster will help the person to have the good "vibration" that attracts the job, but all the rest is the work of the guy who is looking for a job: if he doesn't looks to apply to offers and do something, well, the spell will just doesn't work, or work, but will be maybe less effective!

This spell have helped with stuff incrusted deep in my subconscious, that provoked much tears and suffering and nightmares, that was the first work of the spell. After, that was time of grand-ma case, and so was put in my path this people that have do all this for me, and for free!!!

They never asked for nothing, and not even to see each other again, that was just like that: i was helped, and that is all, amazing hu?

"""""Also, is it true that she can no longer bother you anymore in future lives?""""

Yes, that is true, she is not vibrating in the same plane as me anymore. I stopped to dream about her, and my bond is going amazing with my spirits.
She was received by our other ancestors, there they will heal and take care of her. In the future we will probably to see each other, but during this time she will really come to help, the bothering is definitely finished,hehe!^^

Unless you have being cursed by a god,lol, there is no way something like that stays for millions of years, so yes, that was just the end of this chapter of my existence,that have made me strong and look for spirituality, now i am glad she did all this to me, or i would not have looked to bind me with all my amazing companions. Now time to be happy!

Have a nice day! :)

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

"What i have learned about spells/ services, is it : if the spell don't do something directly on you, it will put the good people to help you in your path"

Very True and profound.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”