venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

For my protein I consume superfoods such as moringa , I juic and have lots of smoothies, fruits, veg, quinoa, nuts, vegan healthy meals. A whole round alkaline diet I am very healthy :)

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm seriously considering doing the diet. However, I won't get a Sagen Fae until I've been on the diet consistently and successfully for a couple months. I'll come back and post an update here if I do decide to go for it.

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

I just stuffed my face with salted crisps and dip, in preparation of starting the Sagen Faery Diet tomorrow lol... I hardly ever eat crisps, but once I decided to start this diet, I instantly turned into a mad woman rushing around my house trying to find salted crisps to shove down my throat :lol: My biggest challenge is going to be avoiding salt (as much as possible) and cutting out cheese. I love my cheese 1bg

Namaste,
Jovana

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I just stuffed my face with salted crisps and dip
LOL WHO CAN RESIST CRISPS & DIP THOUGH? 1s

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

ASH-MDA wrote:
I just stuffed my face with salted crisps and dip
LOL WHO CAN RESIST CRISPS & DIP THOUGH? 1s
I know right? Ha ha!

Namaste,
Jovana

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

Well, I failed dismally at this lol... BUT I did learn a lesson! This diet is so restrictive, it's like going from 100 to 0 in 0.01 seconds in terms of coming from a 'normal' diet and then suddenly jumping into this. At least for me, it makes it virtually impossible to do it successfully when you try go straight on to this diet because of how restrictive it is. So what I learned is that it's probably better to do things slowly to begin with.

What I've decided to do, is remove one item at a time from the banned foods list. So, at the moment, I've chosen to cut out all wheat products. Chocolate, sweets, jam and sugar are naturally out of my diet for the most part so I'm really not going to have any problems with that aspect. I've chosen to exclude them entirely as well, which puts it up to two items from the banned foods list that I am removing from my diet. I'll do this for a week, then choose a third item to remove from my diet, and so on.

I think I should be a lot more successful doing things gradually this way.

Namaste,
Jovana

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

Day 1 went well! Yay!

I ate brown rice with egg yesterday for breakfast (I know egg is not allowed, I just haven't got round to eliminating it from my diet yet) and it filled me up really well! 1ak I felt great too, such clean and delicious food 1ey I can actually feel it's better on my digestive system then wheat (bread) which is interesting to note... I am also less bloated, which might be a sign that I was a bit wheat intolerant in the first place.

If I don't manage to stay on this diet, I will at the very least keep wheat out permanently. I did some research and wheat is actually horrid! Check this out:
Wheat is now resistant to drought, pests and blight through the use of chemicals
Now just imagine how strong those chemicals must be, to create such a resilient food? And we put that in our body! Yikes!
We’re eating seeds that have been grown in synthetic soil to make a wheat that’s macerated to flimsy dust, then bleached and chemically treated, a “food” that no other animal will touch.
'Synthetic soil'... how awful is that? And like the above quote says, it's a 'food' that no other animal will touch, so that says something doesn't it!

And here is some info on irradiated wheat:
Wheat was the one of the first foods approved by the Food and Drug Administration for irradiation as a way to control insects. The idea was to eliminate pests that found their way into grains and flours during the long storage process. Today it kills fruit flies, prevents mold from growing, delays ripening, prevents sprouting, and extends the shelf life of meat and fish.

In 1963, the consequences were as yet unknown.

In a 1975 study (5), children who were fed recently irradiated wheat were found to have abnormal cell formation and polyploid lymph, the same type found in patients who were undergoing radiation treatment. A dramatic increase in these cells showed up in blood samples, and because of the potential danger, the study was ended. For verification, the study was continued on both monkeys and rats with the same results. The children, monkeys and rats all returned to normal after the wheat was discontinued.

Irradiated food lowers immune resistance, decreases fertility, damages the kidneys, depresses growth rates, and reduces vitamins A, B complex, C, E and K.

Go here for the full article - http://paleoleap.com/what-is-wrong-with-grains/

Anyway...

I don't know if I'm going to cut out dairy products. It makes it really difficult for ideas on what to snack on you know? And the thing is, when you're not eating wheat and dairy your selection of healthy fats to keep you full are really limited. I can't afford nuts at the moment, maybe next month. I suppose it's time to crack open the carrots huh? Those are pretty filling.

I got home from work and since I couldn't have my usual slice of toast with jam, I chose a few slices of cheese and a tomato to snack on. Overall a successful day!

Today I started off with another breakfast of brown rice, this time plain (well, it does have bits of pea in it which is pretty tasty) and for lunch I will have avocado and tuna, yummy!

Namaste,
Jovana

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Ok, I would rapidly KILL a sagen fairy, if it wasn't already a spirit! I guzzle coffee, pastries, red meat, diet cola, etc. However, if I want to live longer (Type 1 diabetics like me live an average of 20 years LESS than everyone else), then I need to do SOMETHING. I love fish. I could toss out chocolate in favor of an occasional other sweet treat in small amounts, love nuts, including cashew milk, love veggies and fruit. I think I could do it, and my kidneys and the rest of my body would THANK me. So I'll consider it. I was looking at a nutribullet mixer just yesterday! 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Well, I can honestly say I gave the diet a good try. After a week, my blood sugars are uncontrollably high, I have had a few dangerous lows.....it is prohibitively hard for a T1 Diabetic. AND I gained 5 pounds. NOT WORKING! 1bg I will keep some of the good things...but I am gonna have to do more concentrated proteins. I am off fizzy drinks, off chocolate and wheat still., and of course, sugars. I just cannot handle the carbs in veggies, fruit, and grains enough to make this practical. I am still drinking water instead of other stuff. I'll keep what good habits I can. Not a total loss. Sorry Fairy!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Not if this has been covered so apologies Inadvance but does anybody know if becoming an energy vampire can increase your weight because mines def up or it could be I'm just a greedy pig lol but I haven't really increased my eating and work 60 hours in a hospital so it's not like I don't exercise, hope I get a response [emoji16]

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8

Return to “Faery”