friendofishtar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ive recently was visited by a female sanguine vampire who wants to come live with me, however, my two faeries (1 adult camelot and and 1 adult waif) are terrified of this vampire spirit. one of my faeries expressed they would be okay with a vampire spirit coming to live with us, despite thinking they are scary. but my other faery is firmly against it and told me they think all vampires are "bad" and got very upset at the idea of a vampire joining our spirit family.
Does anyone have any experience with keeping both vampire and faery spirits and have any tips for me? I really feel called to this vampire spirit who visited me and would really love to have her come live and work with me. how could I approach this without upsetting the faeries?

2 faeries (waif and camelot), 1 sterling angel, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 sanguine vampire, 1 psy vampire, 1 wraith, 1 demigod ancestor, 1 Phoenix
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have both vamps and fairies and haven't had an issue.
Maybe you could try to convince her more and/or ask the fairy' s conjurer for any help if she still remains stubborn on that.
Personally I am open to listen to my companons' opinions likes and dislike, but ultimately I am the one deciding who will join me.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

friendofishtar wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:25 pm ive recently was visited by a female sanguine vampire who wants to come live with me, however, my two faeries (1 adult camelot and and 1 adult waif) are terrified of this vampire spirit. one of my faeries expressed they would be okay with a vampire spirit coming to live with us, despite thinking they are scary. but my other faery is firmly against it and told me they think all vampires are "bad" and got very upset at the idea of a vampire joining our spirit family.
Does anyone have any experience with keeping both vampire and faery spirits and have any tips for me? I really feel called to this vampire spirit who visited me and would really love to have her come live and work with me. how could I approach this without upsetting the faeries?
I have a faery commune and curently 1 psy vampire - all are conjured and bound by reputable sellers. Not a hint of a problem. But I have a mix of WA/light natured and grey/dark arts in my spirit family and they all seem to be fine with that.

The 2 tips I'd suggest are:

1. If you only have spirits conjured and bound by a reputable seller, they're quite likely to fit in well to your spirit family.
2. If you have any grey or dark arts spirits, introduce house rules for all of your spirit companions - bound or unbound - that they have to agree to keep to.

(You'll need to be able to introduce consequences if a spirit steps out of line.)(If they do.)

I'd be most concerned about whether I'd be letting in an unvetted unbound who could be either a trouble maker or a trickster. If some of your existing spirits have concerns for you, it's probably wise to consider heeding them. If it's a personal thing between them and that kind of spirit, I wouldn't myself really want to introduce a new spirit that my existing companions would feel unhappy about.

But CH have come up with this https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... PEACE.html. It puts spirits in a keeper's family who don't get along with each other into separate channels, in order to keep the peace.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
friendofishtar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Update: I’ve had my vamp bound and living with me for 3 weeks now! The faeries have come around to her. My faery that was adamantly opposed to having her live with us has said that they had a very scary experience with vampire spirits on the astral plane when I asked why they hated the idea of a vampire being a part of our spirit family. My vamp is a bit reserved and well mannered, both to me and the other spirits!

2 faeries (waif and camelot), 1 sterling angel, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 sanguine vampire, 1 psy vampire, 1 wraith, 1 demigod ancestor, 1 Phoenix
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

friendofishtar wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:02 pm Update: I’ve had my vamp bound and living with me for 3 weeks now! The faeries have come around to her. My faery that was adamantly opposed to having her live with us has said that they had a very scary experience with vampire spirits on the astral plane when I asked why they hated the idea of a vampire being a part of our spirit family. My vamp is a bit reserved and well mannered, both to me and the other spirits!
I experienced my Waif Faery and Gryphon not getting along within the first weeks, because my Waif had some bad experiences with bird of prey. She was afraid for a while, but now they are getting along quite well. There is always a reason for their rejection.

I bought a reading of which entities/spirits would be the most suitable for me and got Faery and Vampire. So i asked my Fae who are around. The ones bound to me didn't oppose to the idea. Some of the Fae living with my family (unbound, they just pop up whenever they like and help with finding lost items) reacted like: "Come on, there are worse things visiting here from time to time. ;*D "
I think they would appreciate a bound DA spirit, who does not need to be thrown out of the house, but would instead keep it safe from unwanted visitors. :p)
I am curious how things will work out in the end.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

Maybe you should add ''no racism'' in your house rules. I understand you want to respect their wishes but that would make me feel so uneasy...

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

friendofishtar wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:25 pm ive recently was visited by a female sanguine vampire who wants to come live with me, however, my two faeries (1 adult camelot and and 1 adult waif) are terrified of this vampire spirit. one of my faeries expressed they would be okay with a vampire spirit coming to live with us, despite thinking they are scary. but my other faery is firmly against it and told me they think all vampires are "bad" and got very upset at the idea of a vampire joining our spirit family.
I guess a Vampire custom conjured by a reputable seller could be conjured or vetted for their willingness to fit in with a diverse family of spirit companions, including WA fairies.

Fortunately, CH has an item that puts bound spirits who don't get along with each other onto different wavelengths.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... PEACE.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Always have house rules in place, the number one rule being you must get along, work together and no bullying. You must work in harmony to your and my benefit.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
c.m.a
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All bound to me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I actually had the same experience! I had an unbound vamp pop in right as my first spirit was conjured. I thought he was going to be my bound spirit. Turns out my first bound is a Star Fae, who is among other things, great with getting along with others. I was very wary of him at first as his energy was draining and I worried about his intentions. I also purchased a Volkh and waited for his arrival for the OK. Now the two of them get along really well and did from day one. They both help a ton with projection and are a really great balance together. I’m considering getting my vamp bound. I had a thread in the vamp section asking for advice a while ago, but since then he’s sort of figured out how to behave and is a really great friend of mine. She acts often as his “voice of reason” when I feel he’s frustrated or impulsive but doesn’t miss the opportunity to tease him every now and then. They are a great duo and my Volkh gets along better with my SF in terms of communication, but still keeps watch and allows my vamp to stick around and be himself.

Return to “Faery”