neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Werewolves seem to be a very popular spirit type in the spirit keeping community, but only occasionally have I seen mention of any other 'were-creatures'.

Are others kept or do they not offer any benefits to keepers/come forward very often? (I noticed a werelion in the marketplace, but this is the first time ive seen a spirit like that on offer.)

I would be very interested to hear any tales of people who own were spirits other than wolves, especially if anybody happens to have a were hyena in their keep?

I personally have been thinking long and hard about a werewolf but do not think I am ready yet, and would like to know if there are other options out there as well, as I have always been a lover of hyena's, especially browns.

there's a beast in all of us ~ some of us are just more in touch than others
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i have two other types of were creatures besides my lovely wws. one is a werebear, sweet but not the brightest bulb in the bunch, and the other being a werepanther. he is a very fussy individual with a cheshire cat attitude (in other words he's very brutally honest). all three types are great at protection. i know in my own personal experiences that when i set out with one ww it turned to two and then four and so on, and so on. i'm now up to 16 wws, mine state that they love to be in a pack.

hope this helps. :hug:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have two such Were creatures here in my home.. I have a Gold Were-Dragon from, "A new Golden Dawn" and a Were-Fox from, "Haunted Tarot Magick"

Both are very protective of me, But the Were-Dragon is serious and quiet as opposed to my Were-Fox who is has a sense or humor and is almost prankish in nature.

I understand all Were creatures are considered dart arts..But yes, believe it or not there are tons of were-somethings out there. I do have a love for animals and nature so these guys fit in well with me. I'm looking forward to bringing in more Were-creatures. 2cents

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

DarkAddictions wrote:I have two such Were creatures here in my home.. I have a Gold Were-Dragon from, "A new Golden Dawn" and a Were-Fox from, "Haunted Tarot Magick"

Both are very protective of me, But the Were-Dragon is serious and quiet as opposed to my Were-Fox who is has a sense or humor and is almost sneaky prankish in nature.

I understand all Were creatures are considered dart arts..But yes, believe it or not there are tons of were-somethings out there. I do have a love for animals and nature so these guys fit in well with me. I'm looking forward to bringing in more Were-creatures. 2cents

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Where is the edit button on this thread?..lol..Disregard my last post it's a repeat.

Fenrisolene
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WOw Dark abyss! That's quite some pack you've got there! How do the different types get on with each other? I can imagine a panther being one who likes to have own space?

Dark addictions Your werefox sounds like a fun spirit :D

I was just kind of pondering on it as there are so many 'were-beings' in folklore, and I sort of got to wondering which are kept by spirit keepers... Very nosey of me really!

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

Fenrisolene wrote:WOw Dark abyss! That's quite some pack you've got there! How do the different types get on with each other? I can imagine a panther being one who likes to have own space?
it's funny because the panther doesn't like being put in the charging box with those dirty dogs. which i find cute, but he goes in anyways grumbling the entire time. i do let him know if he doesn't like it then he should come up with the money for his own box. :silly: after that he doesn't say much. the werebear is cute because it's like taking a small child to disneyworld for the first time. he's fascinated with almost everything (btw red lobster, one of his favorite places to go. me......not so much. lol).

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Fenrisolene wrote:Dark addictions Your werefox sounds like a fun spirit :D

The Were-Fox is a very fun loving guy...Very appporoachable and youthful..I know he is lurking around when he convinces my friends and neighboors to drop by with strawberries..He loves strawberries, and these make their way to my home periodically. I also find myself shopping for strawberry scented items like candles and I find myself concerned with dressing up more since he has been around. P.S. He has gotten me out of sticky situations at work as well.

My Gold Were-Dragon is very serious and protective.Hardly the talkative type..He is probably darker than the Were Fox, and very erotic. I actually had 3 great intense dreams involving my him in human form..But it's almost as if he goes silent..He's quite mysterious. I will update you all when I found out more about him in general.

I was just kind of pondering on it as there are so many 'were-beings' in folklore, and I sort of got to wondering which are kept by spirit keepers... Very nosey of me really!

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

P.S. So far both of my spirits seem to get along..It's a mutual respect thing, but when he first got here my Were-Dragon was very insistant that he wanted his separate charging lair. He cannot share a charging lair with my WA dragons since he is considered a DA and he is very solitary and private..The Were-Fox seems more laid back, but I also gave him his own resting place.

Juts my observations, but I can't ever see these two sharing a place with themselves, or any other spirit for that matter.. unless they are of their own kind, and are agreeable to sharing 2cents

Fenrisolene
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dark abyss your werebear sounds like a lovely spirit! The folklore around them is so aggressive and negative, but he sounds like a real sweetie.

Dark addictions, hearing about your werefox is making me consider one...! I'll be very interested to hear more about your weredragon in the future :)

I'm definitely drawn to the 'weres' but need to find out more, it's a shame information on them as spirits is so limited :(

Return to “Spirit Keeping”