neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Chelly wrote:I'm glad blueeyes and I were able to help, I hope you find the clarification and answers you seek. That definitely sounds possible he touched your cheek to let you know he was there! When my watcher first arrived, when I was reading his information, my laptop lights started chaging strangely, it happened two times when I was reading his info! And when his vessel was arriving, all the lights in the house dimmed in and out and whenever I thought about my watcher, the lamp near by would also dim as if he was responding. It happened the first month he was here, it hasn't happened again but I know it was him telling me that he had arrived and that he was here. Actually I'm wearing his vessel right now. Anyway, giving fruits and vegetables and a glass of water is always a great offering you can give. And yes, it's perfectly fine to keep his vessel inside the charging bag when you're not wearing his vessel.
Chelly you really did all the posting and offering the advice. I just chimed in with agreement. Great advice and lots of helpful information. Nice posting! :clap:

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

blueeyes wrote:Chelly you really did all the posting and offering the advice. I just chimed in with agreement. Great advice and lots of helpful information. Nice posting! :clap:
Anna wrote:Chelly was quite thorough, well done Chelly. :thumbup:
puritydesire wrote:Thank you so much for such encouraging and helpful information. It has been a delight to have been given your wonderful and generous advice . You are such lovely people and just knowing how wonderfully encouraging you have both been has made me feel very happy in myself, Thank you deeply for your lovely encouraging words and advice and i certainly have taken it all on board i certainly feel a whole lot more positive now and i know i will have some good times ahead getting to know my watcher. I will certainly do all the things you have advised and i will meditate with the vessel everyday for as long as i can. thank you once again xxx
:D :D :thumbup: :grouphug:

Cherry
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Chelly wrote:The link I posted, you can scroll down to read the info. Just to be clear. :)
I apologise for some minor hijacking, but did you get that exact watcher Chelly? I really like the sound of these types of watchers. Even more interesting is how they pick up in human interaction as they go along. What type of watcher is this? Any experiences?

I wonder if CH could custom conjure one :think: Hopefully so I can add to my sterling and the courtwind I'm going to order soon. It'll be like Cherry's angels :lol:

Cherry
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

::bump::

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

...just thought I would point out that there are different kinds of watchers each with their own associations, attributes, etc. Given that you were told this was a "Khodam" watcher and directed to general info on watchers...I'm thinking the seller didn't actually know specifically what type of spirit this is. Either that or was too lazy to provide proper information on the race/species. I'm sure the spirit himself can help guide you to the right information. But it would help immensely if you could pinpoint exactly what he is for certain. I mean, I've heard of khodam but this is the first time I've heard of a khodam watcher. The watchers I'm familiar with (which are all typically a type of angel or fallen angel) are watchtower watchers (N, S, E, W) and gregori watchers. I know there are other types, but each has different basic attributes and different preferences for how they work, how they prefer to bond and their favorite incense, etc.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ashira wrote: (...)The watchers I'm familiar with (which are all typically a type of angel or fallen angel) are watchtower watchers (N, S, E, W) and gregori watchers. I know there are other types, but each has different basic attributes and different preferences for how they work, how they prefer to bond and their favorite incense, etc.

Since I am interested in the four Watchtower Watchers I was just wondering.
Are they a type of fallen angel? I thought only the Gregori would be.
Could anyone clear this up for me? Thanks! :)

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Luminoire wrote:
Ashira wrote: (...)The watchers I'm familiar with (which are all typically a type of angel or fallen angel) are watchtower watchers (N, S, E, W) and gregori watchers. I know there are other types, but each has different basic attributes and different preferences for how they work, how they prefer to bond and their favorite incense, etc.

Since I am interested in the four Watchtower Watchers I was just wondering.
Are they a type of fallen angel? I thought only the Gregori would be.
Could anyone clear this up for me? Thanks! :)
According to the encyclopedia they are entities, listed under creatures.
Hm.
According to Lisa there is only one type of watcher.

Anyone?

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Okay, just to please me... :U

I asked Helpdesk and the Watchtower Watchers (N, S, E, W) are a race of entities in their own right.
They are not angels or fallen angels or what have you.

Thanks once again to the always fast responding and patient HD-Team!!! :applause:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”