neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well, it's finally happened to me. I lost my spirit's vessel. :( It was a pendant on a chain around my neck and somehow it broke free from the jump ring and could be anywhere in los angeles. :( It was really small and it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

My spirit IS bridged to me. So what do I do?

I asked her to please leave the vessel and just hang out with me, since she is bridged. It would be great if I could get a transmute bag and transfer her to a new vessel myself, but I'm not sure if that's possible. Can anyone help advise me? Thank you.

Meanwhile, I haven't lost my connection to my spirit, correct? If she's bridged to me, which she is.

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ps: this was a vessel from magnolia/ creepy hollows.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I haven't lost a spirited vessel, but I have, however, lost an enchanted one. It's a horrible feeling when you lose something so precious. If your spirit is Bridged to you, you should still be able to call on it and spend time and bond with it, even if you don't have your vessel with you. But do not worry, Creepy Hollows offers a service in their shop to re-bind the spirit or spell if you have lost or broken the vessel. That is what I did and it went just fine, so you should be able to get a new vessel for your spirit companion. :)

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 139&page=1

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

False alarm, thank goodness. I found it! :) it was on the floor near my bed. I really didn't want to have to go through all that, with re-binding etc and not knowing how long that would take. I was so upset. Thankfully she is found and I'm not so sure I'll be wearing it anymore, at least not out in public. Too tiny. I might just keep it on my altar and interact with it at home.

Anyway, thank you for the help szythaxouarya. In case that were to happen again. Yikes.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I'm happy and relieved to hear that you found the spirit's vessel. You can place the vessel anywhere in your home if you wish. Most of Creepy Hollows bindings will work automatically for you (unless otherwise stated) and because it is Bridged to you, there should be no problem to ask the spirit to join you when you are outside of your home, i.e when you are going for walk, going to the store, at work/school, etc. You call a spirit or spell to assist you with something, even you've placed it on your altar or charging box. :thumbup:

And you are welcome! If you should decide to get a spirit from someone outside of Creepy Hollows and you lose the vessel, you can just contact the seller you got it from. Most practitioners are very friendly and understanding, so they'll re-call and re-bind the spirit(s) for you free of charge.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:I'm happy and relieved to hear that you found the spirit's vessel. You can place the vessel anywhere in your home if you wish. Most of Creepy Hollows bindings will work automatically for you (unless otherwise stated) and because it is Bridged to you, there should be no problem to ask the spirit to join you when you are outside of your home, i.e when you are going for walk, going to the store, at work/school, etc. You call a spirit or spell to assist you with something, even you've placed it on your altar or charging box. :thumbup:

And you are welcome! If you should decide to get a spirit from someone outside of Creepy Hollows and you lose the vessel, you can just contact the seller you got it from. Most practitioners are very friendly and understanding, so they'll re-call and re-bind the spirit(s) for you free of charge.
I had a similar situation happen to me recently. My portal to all realms is a lovely pendant that had somehow managed to come off my chain. Not sure how. I looked for it one night and couldn't find it anywhere. For some reason I wasn't nearly as worried about it like the time I had lost one of my Kitsune's vessels. This time I went to bed thinking that I would find it in the morning, maybe it was in the car. That night I didn't sleep a lot because I traveled EVERYWHERE. You name it, I went there. It was probably one of the most memorable experiences I have ever had in the astral world. The next morning when I got up, I looked down next to the bed and there it was half underneath. That sure explained why I did all of the traveling.

One thing to remember should it ever happen again, your spirit friend is never gone. The vessel is merely a vessel. The original conjuror or even yourself could always move them into a different vessel. Most conjurors do it for free.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”