Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Zero wrote:
Huffette wrote:
Zero wrote:
Huffette wrote:
phantomparadox wrote:Hahaha... Well. If calling you names is the worst of it : )
Let's just say that he has gotten his behind kicked quite a few times by a cherub for his threats. He is learning not to make threats or be ready to back them up. Cherubium don't play and I have one bound and a throne angel entity bound for me.
Yeah, because this is totally a safe and healthy state of spirit keeping for any and all parties involved.

I think it's obvious, Huff can't control what he has in his keep. My opinion, neither of you should even consider working with demonics.
You cannot possibly know what Huff can and cannot control. We have darker entities than the Ankoras under our control without problems. He hates me, but has learned to respect me. When he was trying us, Huff put him in his place, and the Cherub kicked his behind. He knows he cannot harm me because Huff will not allow it. Huff now has no problems handling him because he knows Huff will not play when it comes to my and my family's safety.

Actually, yes, I do.
I connected with Huffs Ankoras demon a while ago. You know what he was doing? He was laughing. He let me waltz right in and look around. He was laughing at you, he was laughing at Huff. You know what he told me? He said he was having fun toying with you both. And he laughed, and laughed, and laughed... neither of you have an ounce of control over any demon or demonic in your area. If anything, they control you. I don't think either of you can out tiger the tiger.
If that is true, what is his name? Tell me about other demons who may or may not be in our keep.

How many entities do I have in my keep?

I don't think you got past my entities that easily because my hag and harpies do 't allow it. I do have entities in my keep as well. Do you know any names?
Didn't ask him, didn't care to.
I didn't connect with any others but him, so.

Like I said, I only connected with him, not any others. I wasn't doing head counts.

I didn't 'get past' anyone. I didn't go anywhere. I sent out a call, a telepathic connection. He answered. Pretty straight forward and easy. Anyone experienced can do this. I didn't ask him to show me anything, but he did. He showed me himself laughing hysterically.

As I said, I connected with him, him alone. I wasn't out counting heads and getting names. el oh el.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:Zero, please no more personal attacks or gossip against the Huffs. Also, while it's not written in the rules (and it shouldn't need to be), lets not call on other peoples spirits without the keepers permission.

1. Be respectful of other members
---- The Golden Rule plain and simple. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. You are not always going to agree with every member or every post and when you post a reply make sure it is in no way inflammatory, sarcastic, hurtful or condescending to another member. Any hurtful posts are removed and you will be warned.

7. Personal conflicts
--- If you are having an issue with another member on the board you are NOT to post your personal conflicts here. Take it outside the board on your own turf. No one here wants your drama.

Yes yes, cool cool.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Give me fire!

To play devil's advocate (hehe!) it is possible for one to sense another's entities/spirits. It doesn't mean they are bypassing your protective measures or whatever. Protection doesn't necessarily make it so one can't pick up on another's spirit companion, especially if that spirit/entity chose to engage - or if the spirit/entity made itself VERY LOUD psychically through the individual they are attached to. (Say I am looking in or typing on the forum and a supernatural entity, bound to me, was very apparent kind of echoing behind my presence here - a sensitive person might be able to pick up on that).
Sometimes it just happens. We don't really know the situation.

*whistles*

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Well I'm picking up on a rather dark Entity behind you. I believe it goes by the name of Xeritch.

But regardless of if it is possible or not, that sort of thing is not something that should be talked about on the forums, heck any public channels really.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:Zero, please no more personal attacks or gossip against the Huffs. Also, while it's not written in the rules (and it shouldn't need to be), lets not call on other peoples spirits without the keepers permission.

---- The Golden Rule plain and simple. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. You are not always going to agree with every member or every post and when you post a reply make sure it is in no way inflammatory, sarcastic, hurtful or condescending to another member. Any hurtful posts are removed and you will be warned.

7. Personal conflicts
--- If you are having an issue with another member on the board you are NOT to post your personal conflicts here. Take it outside the board on your own turf. No one here wants your drama.
Although I agree this is borderline gossip combined with personal attack and there's no reason for it to be made public, I would like to point out that -removing the element of this whole situation concerning a specific spirit in someone's keep- I don't see it as much different than what Huffette does when she relays messages from the archangels to people, and surprisingly, I rarely see any moderators intervening when she does this, although it is clearly stated in the forum rules that no spirit readings are allowed.

I have no way of knowing if Zero is telling the truth about talking with the Ankoras or not and I actually do find this being made public kinda inappropriate, I just wanted to point out the above because I've seen it happening many times during the last few months and it made me wonder why no moderator intervened.

I don't really see any problem with someone trying to connect with a spirit that is in someone else's keep. Intruding into someone else's place and trying to interrogate a spirit about their keeper is one think, but just sending a message out that says "hey, if you're interested, we can chat a little" is quite another. Spirits are not kids that need to be protected from "evil" strangers or anything, they have their own will and frankly, they can do whatever the heck they want in their free time. Sure, most of them don't really chose to connect with random people or even with the person who originally conjured them, but this doesn't mean all of them are like that. Some of them prefer to interactly with their keeper only, not even with the rest of the keeper's family. Some of them are not interested in connecting with random people, preferring their interactions with humans to be exclusively with their keeper and their keeper's close environment (family, friends etc). Others are more sociable and may be willing to talk and interact with others as well. It's their right to chose who their interact with and honestly, if anyone had a house rule preventing them from interacting with anyone else (and I'm not talking "don't appear to my fundamental christian mother who'll freak out and call and exorcist" kind of rule, I mean a "you are MY spirit and you won't ever talk with anyone else because I say so!" kind of rule) they'd be considered really awful keepers in my book. Spirits are not likely to share any kind of info on their keepers with strangers anyway, if they're happy where they are (and oftentimes even if they're not all that happy but there's not reason for them to desperately want to get away) they are loyal and not inclined to do anything or share any info that could hurt their keeper.

Note: I still think that it's a bad idea for a conjurer to keep in touch with the spirits whose bindings they've sold, unless they have permission from the spirits' keepers, but this is mainly because there have been many incidents in the past where a seller tried to blackmail a customer by threatening them they would unbind the spirits they had sold them. Still, I see no issue with sending my CH spirits to Mags and Ash using the code words they provided and I don't really think I have any reason to worry about the rest of them visiting their conjurers if they want because I know they're ethical people. Who knows, maybe they became friends with one of the conjurers' spirits while they were originally there and they would enjoy popping up for a visit every now and then and catch up.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:

7. Personal conflicts
Although I agree this is borderline gossip combined with personal attack and there's no reason for it to be made public, I would like to point out that -removing the element of this whole situation concerning a specific spirit in someone's keep- I don't see it as much different than what Huffette does when she relays messages from the archangels to people, and surprisingly, I rarely see any moderators intervening when she does this, although it is clearly stated in the forum rules that no spirit readings are allowed.
Link?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:
-arianna- wrote:
Link?
I have also seen this before, on one occasion I commented with my distaste regarding the matter, and reported it to Admin - where then some of Huffette's posts were removed.
I recall it happening again recently in another thread, and in the recent instance I simply warned people to be mindful when listening to 'channeled' information and not to just blindly accept it as fact. Given there have been numerous issues with this in the past..

So yeah, it has happened and said member (Huffette) actually has a history with that sort of thing, maybe irrelevant to the present.. just saying it's pretty apparent. *shrug* And if this is going to get some knickers in twists, I have no vendetta here, just think facts are fun..

Drake wrote:Well I'm picking up on a rather dark Entity behind you. I believe it goes by the name of Xeritch.
Uncanny!

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Egoist, I will answer your questions after the holidays. There are actually some very good ones that I think I will work the answers to into my listings.

But I do want to point out that the darkest spirit that I offer bindings for is Ladilok, and I have added her because I work with her. The only thing evil about her is that she doesn't like mortal women very much - Which most the time... I can kinda see where she comes from (see? I made a joke.)

Normally the guys that come to me for her, have tried everything to get a certain girl, they have spent all of their money, etc. are hurt, and basically just want to win the girl for once and not have to settle. She can't make it work though, for some guy who absolutely scares or stalks whoever he is in to (most of the time.)

Genesislove,

Not all demons are evil or even completely dark. I even know of some that are completely light natured - Although these are much more rare. Like any spirit, they must be respected. I cannot stress this enough. Many types of spirits will turn on you if you don't treat them how you would like to be treated - This is no different than people.

Consider this, in Islamic countries, Djinn have the same stigma as demons do. Whereas the people on this forum know djinn to be friends and compassionate givers, the koran and other religious muslim text swap out "temptation from demons" with the "evils of the djinn."

Just some food for thought.

Legions at my command.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

As a slight derailment to the original topic of the thread...

#1 No one on the board should be communicating with another Spirit Keeper's spirits. That is a courtesy we should all extend to each other as fellow Keepers. You wouldn't talk to each other's husbands/wives, brothers/sisters, sons/daughters, without their knowledge and in like you shouldn't be contacting (or attempting to contact) each other's spirits either because many of us treat them like family.

#2 Even if you were going to break that courtesy and attempt it anyway, it shouldn't be made public knowledge for several reasons: A) You may be wrong and you haven't even contacted the right spirit and you're talking about something that isn't even true; B) If the spirit did grant you permission/audience and they told you something about their Keeper or family it shouldn't be posted on a public board for anyone in the world to read.

#3 Spirit readings are not allowed on the board because it's not appropriate to contact someone else's spirits and try to read them for the MANY reasons we've outline in multiple threads. I'm not sure of the context of previous, Huffette readings. If they are messages from Immortals then there is a grey area because she's not contacting specific spirits like Jane Doe's White Dragon named Snowflake. Specific readings of spirits are not allowed for all reasons outlined in the rules. However, if someone says something about Zeus and another member comments that Zeus likes them, or they think Zeus is a calling for them, then that is a grey area because Immortals are there for all, not just one of us. And, I suppose, in that instance it would have to be taken on a case-by-case basis for context.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Zero wrote:
Huffette wrote:
Zero wrote:
Huffette wrote:
Zero wrote:
Huffette wrote:
phantomparadox wrote:Hahaha... Well. If calling you names is the worst of it : )
Let's just say that he has gotten his behind kicked quite a few times by a cherub for his threats. He is learning not to make threats or be ready to back them up. Cherubium don't play and I have one bound and a throne angel entity bound for me.
Yeah, because this is totally a safe and healthy state of spirit keeping for any and all parties involved.

I think it's obvious, Huff can't control what he has in his keep. My opinion, neither of you should even consider working with demonics.
You cannot possibly know what Huff can and cannot control. We have darker entities than the Ankoras under our control without problems. He hates me, but has learned to respect me. When he was trying us, Huff put him in his place, and the Cherub kicked his behind. He knows he cannot harm me because Huff will not allow it. Huff now has no problems handling him because he knows Huff will not play when it comes to my and my family's safety.

Actually, yes, I do.
I connected with Huffs Ankoras demon a while ago. You know what he was doing? He was laughing. He let me waltz right in and look around. He was laughing at you, he was laughing at Huff. You know what he told me? He said he was having fun toying with you both. And he laughed, and laughed, and laughed... neither of you have an ounce of control over any demon or demonic in your area. If anything, they control you. I don't think either of you can out tiger the tiger.
If that is true, what is his name? Tell me about other demons who may or may not be in our keep.

How many entities do I have in my keep?

I don't think you got past my entities that easily because my hag and harpies do 't allow it. I do have entities in my keep as well. Do you know any names?
Didn't ask him, didn't care to.
I didn't connect with any others but him, so.

Like I said, I only connected with him, not any others. I wasn't doing head counts.

I didn't 'get past' anyone. I didn't go anywhere. I sent out a call, a telepathic connection. He answered. Pretty straight forward and easy. Anyone experienced can do this. I didn't ask him to show me anything, but he did. He showed me himself laughing hysterically.

As I said, I connected with him, him alone. I wasn't out counting heads and getting names. el oh el.

Perhaps he was laughing at you.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Spirit Keeping”