active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

*BUMP*

They're back with a lot of their readings resurfacing in their shop. I already had my fair share of readings done by them, because it's always interesting to read what they're wanting to tell you. Sometimes it was more biographical and other times more personal.

This one -I'd like to share- is from a controversial German author:
HE FEELS IRREVERENCE IS IMPORTANT FOR ANYONE & EVERYONE TO CHALLENGE
THE SET SOCIETAL RULES. HE BELIEVES PEOPLE IN POWER HAVE TOO MUCH
POWER, AND THE GREATER MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WITHOUT POWER ARE TOO
CARELESS TO GIVE THE UNDESERVING POWER. HE IS WELL-EDUCATED, WELL-
SPOKEN, AND DESPITE HIS SOMETIMES CHAMPIONING THE UNDERDOGS, HE DOES
BELIEVE IN HIERARCHY AND THAT NOT EVERYONE IS CREATED EQUAL; NOT ON A
RACIAL LEVEL, BUT ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL.
I removed the personal bits but he does love a hot debate and I would really like to have nice conversations with him and maybe challenge him a little on his views on liberalism.

This is another one -from my English Vampire- , I liked a lot. They changed to their format to birth, prefered colour, scent and random information. You can also be more specific and ask questions. This reading really helped me to confirm some things. Yes, it does remove some doubs, I find. 8))
HE IS A VERY CHATTY AND POWERFUL FRIEND WHO FEELS THAT HE IS PART OF YOUR JOURNEY AND SUCCESS THROUGH LIFE. HE WANTS YOU TO FEEL MORE INSPIRED AND CONNECTED WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF. HE WANTS YOU TO REALIZE THE POTENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE WITH MAGICK, AND HE WILL GUIDE YOU TO RISING TO A NEW LEVEL OF POWER AND MAGICK. HE WILL HELP YOU BECOME MORE INVESTED IN YOUR COURAGE AND BE MORE OPEN TO LEARNING AND WORKING WITH MANY FORMS OF MAGICK. HE WANTS YOU TO RECONNECT WITH YOUR VAMPIRIC ANCESTRY.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:59 pm Sometimes it was more biographical and other times more personal.
This has also been my experience, but I have only purchased Spirit Biography readings until very recently. But I have also noticed that some of the Spirit Biography readings, that I have gotten from CH, have been a mix (partly biographical and partly personal).

From my experience, the contents of the Spirit Biography readings may serve as validation of past experiences involving spirit companions, or a reference to past events involving spirit companions. Like e.g. when I showed my male human spirit companion a red dress that I was going to wear at my cousin's confirmation. I thought the floral pattern and the red color of the dress matched each other perfectly. In a later Spirit Biography, he told me that he was fond of neutral colors.

I am currently awaiting my first-ever Living Entity Biography, which I ordered for an Immortal that I felt a Calling from, and I also do feel a resonance or connection with Him. So I am curious to see if the Biography reading may help shed some light on that, but in writing this - I do realize that I do always have the option of humbly approaching the Immortal Himself and ask Him about it.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Szyvágr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:03 pm I am currently awaiting my first-ever Living Entity Biography, which I ordered for an Immortal that I felt a Calling from, and I also do feel a resonance or connection with Him. So I am curious to see if the Biography reading may help shed some light on that, but in writing this - I do realize that I do always have the option of humbly approaching the Immortal Himself and ask Him about it.
UPDATE:

Placed the order containing the Living Entity Biography, among some other things, and just received an e-mail that my order had been completed. The Egyptian Immortal's Biography reading from CH would fall into the personal category, and I loved the Egyptian Deity taking His time to share His views and thoughts with me about my journey and what He thinks would be most beneficial for me to focus on or what paths to take in my life.

Planning on ordering another Living Entity Biography reading for one more Immortal, which is a Norse Immortal that I have received a Calling from, and put in an order for a binding for. Very exciting times!

rnhwilliams
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

I just recently ordered and received the bio for my succubus. It was very informational and really helping me and her connect and bond more as I am a complete newbie to spirit keeping. Well worth it. The amazing thing I just noticed was when the light hits the connecting stone I have for her at a certain angle, I can see her favorite color inside of it. :-)

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Do the biographies seem unusually tilted towards beings wanting to help you develop in magickal or supernatural ways? Maybe CH tends to favor beings who are particularly interested in offering that kind of help?

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:09 pm Do the biographies seem unusually tilted towards beings wanting to help you develop in magickal or supernatural ways? Maybe CH tends to favor beings who are particularly interested in offering that kind of help?
From what I have gathered from both spirit and living entity biographies I have gotten from CH; I would not say that 'the biographies seem unusually tilted towards beings wanting to help you develop in magickal or supernatural ways'. End quote. Out of the eight biography readings I have gotten, I have had one of the beings have expressed the following in the reading of them:
HE BELIEVES THAT WITH HIS GUIDANCE YOU CAN BECOME STRONGER IN THE MEASURES OF SUMMONING AND CHANNELING POWER TO MANIFEST YOUR DESIRES AND WISHES IN YOUR LIFE
Please do get me wrong, I am grateful that the above being has been willing to extend a helping hand in that particular area, and by no means is or was it expected from my side. But I hope that this experience may help shed some light on the question. Other keepers may have a different experience with their biography readings though.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Szyvágr wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:29 pm
cairngorn wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:09 pm Do the biographies seem unusually tilted towards beings wanting to help you develop in magickal or supernatural ways? Maybe CH tends to favor beings who are particularly interested in offering that kind of help?
From what I have gathered from both spirit and living entity biographies I have gotten from CH; I would not say that 'the biographies seem unusually tilted towards beings wanting to help you develop in magickal or supernatural ways'. End quote. Out of the eight biography readings I have gotten, I have had one of the beings have expressed the following in the reading of them:
HE BELIEVES THAT WITH HIS GUIDANCE YOU CAN BECOME STRONGER IN THE MEASURES OF SUMMONING AND CHANNELING POWER TO MANIFEST YOUR DESIRES AND WISHES IN YOUR LIFE
Please do get me wrong, I am grateful that the above being has been willing to extend a helping hand in that particular area, and by no means is or was it expected from my side. But I hope that this experience may help shed some light on the question. Other keepers may have a different experience with their biography readings though.
Going in the same vein, and what I think is worth adding: beings that I have requested biography readings for (mostly spirit biographies), have expressed a willingness to teach me to overcome problems in my life, or they may have offered to act as a guide in my life - because they have a sincere wish to help me better and improve my life (this can be my mundane life, and not necessarily limited to spirituality or the metaphysical). Some beings may have a desire to help on a grander scale. It just depends on the being, who they are, and what they believe they can help or assist with (for the greater and/or highest good), or perhaps their personalties, skills, etc. and what they believe they can help you with if they see that the keeper is struggling in one area of their life (e.g. not appreciating others enough, low self-esteem, etc etc.), or have a wish or desire to help their keeper in one or more areas of their life.

I am by no means an expert, these are just my reflections based on the information I have received in the biography readings from CH, when they have read my companions that I have gotten from them. C:

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Very interesting! Thank you.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently received my newer readings but I had to wait for over one month. (Just wanted to add this, if you happen to order more then two.) Interestingly, this time it was advice and support from my living entities. I was a bit more specific about what I wanted to know and got a lot of info. Although, I mostly wanted to know communication methods and offerings, my humans added something biographical. I noticed that spirits, who didn't spend much time with you yet, rather talk about themselves. But at least I found out that my poet prefers automatic writing, which was obvious but really awesome.

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

I didn’t realize we could ask questions. I wish I would have done that before. I’ll definitely be doing that next time.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”