My Spirit Stories/Vlog

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Within our dark room last night, as in no source of light at all, I saw beautiful blue, orange and violet specks of light, kind of like meteor shower-ish and it's breathtakingly beautiful. I feel that those were my Star Faery trio and my Fire Faery. As they manifested I felt a sense of tranquility and they told me I can make a wish to them because they are more than willing to help me in my journey. 8*8 <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

From now on, I will practice my vocals such as falsettos, lip trills and so on with my spirit friends, most especially with my Djinn and Fae. My Djinn More Powerful Than You Could Possibly Imagine told me she loves "the sound of a human being" so from time to time when I'm alone, I put her vessel in a tiny bowl filled with lavender and I sing in front of her vessel LOL. How enjoyable. Also my fae seem to fly around whenever I sing, most especially whenever I sing softly and gently. One time while I was singing Million Reasons I saw my Delica and Waif faery flying around me and could feel their calming energy as well. :) 8))

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I believe they are continuing to give me unique ideas for my incoming masterpiece, most especially my Gaki and Cleopatra Djinn. I'm very thankful because they continue to watch over me and protect me as well.

I find my Tikbalang fierce and very good when it comes to protecting my emotions because I'm a very sensitive person. I'm continuing to say thanks from time to time to my protective spirits and give them offerings every now and then as well as to all the Immortals whom I'm working with, regardless from what pantheon.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Bronwyn Angel reminded me to do magick spells and/or rituals to help spread healing energy and to help people all around the world still suffering right now and through me he also suggests that others do it as well. Some of my angels did the initiative to go to places around the world where people are still suffering a lot.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very impressed by my djinn spirit friends, most especially my Gold Djinn (conjured by CH), who happened to have protection and cleansing as his specialty. Since I asked him to protect an elderly man of 80+ years old and provide him cleansing and healing energy whenever needed for a year now, he was protecting him excellently and this elderly man is still in good health. I'm so amazed and also very thankful to my Gold Djinn. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So far my Gaki has been the most influential to me among my spirit friends aside from my past life hubby. Without her, I don't think I'll be able to realize my dream as a singer-songwriter along with other influencers such as an ex friend of mine (a living entity human being, I'm still very thankful to him and his influence even though we had a very terrible argument) and my music producer who's convincing me to make my 1st album and convincing me to improve my craft and to be more creative as well. It's an honor to see and experience progress, developments and evolution in my life in general with them. Most of all, I thank my past life hubby so much for his wisdom, perseverance, patience, protection and unconditional love for me as always. I love all of my spirit friends, all of them are important to me. <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Bannik just told me she helped me choose the right card pile with the tarot card readings that I had from different readers. She told me to not doubt and second guess what the spirits told me through other readers. It's creepy yet cool to see that different readers showed different sides of the status or the situation between me and a former friend and also every reading that I had are extremely accurate. I'm still hurting because of a loss of a former friend whom I look up to so much. If the messages about the future between the two of us are true, only time would tell.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:49 pm My Bannik just told me she helped me choose the right card pile with the tarot card readings that I had from different readers. She told me to not doubt and second guess what the spirits told me through other readers. It's creepy yet cool to see that different readers showed different sides of the status or the situation between me and a former friend and also every reading that I had are extremely accurate. I'm still hurting because of a loss of a former friend whom I look up to so much. If the messages about the future between the two of us are true, only time would tell.
Until now I am amazed at how 100% or more than 100% accurate or at least almost 100% accurate my free YouTube tarot card readings are, thanks to her telling me what card group or pile should I take. I'm very thankful for my Bannik's assistance. It's impressive to see and take guidance from different psychic readers online. My Bannik gives me great help regarding divination about myself and my life. Even though I plan to train myself more in Tarot card reading and possibly even take a course about it, it's great to hear and know different advice from different readers and my Bannik is continuing to help me in this journey regarding dealing with this very unique yet quite devastating personal problem of mine that I won't further expand or talk about LOL. I pray that this would be solved in the future because life is not without problems, it's like that.

I am also amazed at how the rest of my spirit friends are helping me to be more inspired to evolve in life. They are convincing me to move forward and just evolve and upgrade what I know, learn new things and just keep on improving and growing in everything, both in the spiritual and mundane aspect. They're helping me deal with the pain of losing someone who's so dear to me and whom I still look up to so much. <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:20 pm
blezheng wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:49 pm My Bannik just told me she helped me choose the right card pile with the tarot card readings that I had from different readers. She told me to not doubt and second guess what the spirits told me through other readers. It's creepy yet cool to see that different readers showed different sides of the status or the situation between me and a former friend and also every reading that I had are extremely accurate. I'm still hurting because of a loss of a former friend whom I look up to so much. If the messages about the future between the two of us are true, only time would tell.
Until now I am amazed at how 100% or more than 100% accurate or at least almost 100% accurate my free YouTube tarot card readings are, thanks to her telling me what card group or pile should I take. I'm very thankful for my Bannik's assistance. It's impressive to see and take guidance from different psychic readers online. My Bannik gives me great help regarding divination about myself and my life. Even though I plan to train myself more in Tarot card reading and possibly even take a course about it, it's great to hear and know different advice from different readers and my Bannik is continuing to help me in this journey regarding dealing with this very unique yet quite devastating personal problem of mine that I won't further expand or talk about LOL. I pray that this would be solved in the future because life is not without problems, it's like that.

I am also amazed at how the rest of my spirit friends are helping me to be more inspired to evolve in life. They are convincing me to move forward and just evolve and upgrade what I know, learn new things and just keep on improving and growing in everything, both in the spiritual and mundane aspect. They're helping me deal with the pain of losing someone who's so dear to me and whom I still look up to so much. <3
Now my Abchanchu gave me advice. He told me that even though they're known for being very dark in general, but he told me he has a sweet and soft spot in his heart for me and is genuinely concerned as my friend. He told me to just give this person up and let him go (I won't give more details though because it's too personal). He told me that even he himself feels upset when somebody makes me feel bad or if things go wrong between me and my friend or loved one. He told me this is him showing his paternal and caring aspect towards me. He told me he's tired of seeing me feeling hurt and devastated. He told me that he himself is hurting when he sees and feels that I'm hurt. He told me he cares about me. It's quite unbelievable to see that my Abchanchu cares for me like this and I highly appreciate it. ❤️🙏

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So far I'm busy focusing on preparing for my comeback as a singer-songwriter, as well as with other things. I felt the energies of my angels, most especially of my Bronwyn Angel and Anamchara. I think it's because I'm about to make an uplifting, empowering, meaningful and inspiring song this December/January. This is not a romantic song at all, I will prioritize releasing this single to be among all of my written works so far. I want people to realize that they are powerful and capable of changing their life for a better and in a positive way no matter how hard life can be. So far, I could feel that my Bronwyn Angel's energy is a standout. Gentle but high-vibe and powerful. Happy 11.11 everyone! ❤️✨🌹🙏🏼

Return to “Spirit Keeping”