Romantic relationships with spirits...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

... are they possible?
I mean, not only with ubis or nymphos, but also with human spirits?
Do you have any romantic or sexual relationship with one or more of your spirits? How is it?
What do you get from it, and what can someone usually expect to get from it?
I am still a newbie here, so there are many things I still don't know almost anything about.
BTW, there was a similar thread somewhere here in the forum, about loving and romantic relationships with spirits, but haven't been able to find it anymore. Could you please post me a link to it? Thank you very much!

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Heyy,
there's these:

viewtopic.php?f=175&t=77442

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=74933

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71982

viewtopic.php?f=263&t=68092

More answers here would be great though of course (:

^_^

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

WaterSunFireRising, thanks a lot!!! :)
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:19 am ... are they possible?
I mean, not only with ubis or nymphos, but also with human spirits?
Do you have any romantic or sexual relationship with one or more of your spirits? How is it?
What do you get from it, and what can someone usually expect to get from it?
I am still a newbie here, so there are many things I still don't know almost anything about.
BTW, there was a similar thread somewhere here in the forum, about loving and romantic relationships with spirits, but haven't been able to find it anymore. Could you please post me a link to it? Thank you very much!
Yes you can absolutely have a romantic relationship with a human spirit because that's actually my case. I discussed a lot about our relationship in the adult section of this forum. On my end, I don't just also always get the romantic and erotic things but also wisdom, good luck, protection, evolution and progress in my life (I think it depends on what type of spirit are you in a romantic relationship with to begin with). :) :8) <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Blezheng, thank you very much for your kind reply! By the way, I am new here so I haven't been able to find the adult section of this forum yet: could you please send me a link to your post in there? Thank you very much again!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:25 pm Blezheng, thank you very much for your kind reply! By the way, I am new here so I haven't been able to find the adult section of this forum yet: could you please send me a link to your post in there? Thank you very much again!
If you're over 18 you can email support@creepyhollows.com and ask to be added to the adult forum.

Btw some sexual spirits are actually described as being romantic, but that is more about personality.

Some of the more experienced forum members have often pointed out that a relationship with a spirit does not equate exactly with one with another living human.

And...just as we can have a relationship with another, living human being in various ways, so it is with spirits. I mean with humans you can have platonic, sexual, monogamous, polyamorous...sex only, sexless, loving, loveless, power imbalances, romantic, aromantic...easy relationships, difficult ones, well matched, badly matched and so on. A relationship is not a single, uniform ideal thing.

And with spirits - as CH points out - we cannot mate with them and have offspring, as they are no longer alive. Spirits also see things from a different perspective than we - sometimes very differently indeed.

Still, there's a long, distinguished history of humans having relationships with spirits that include sex, affection, love and romance. However the caution that we shouldn't try to have that as a substitute for one with a living human is probably one we should take very seriously. And all of that was before modern spirit keeping.

Here's one angle I haven't commented on before: if a spirit is conjured and bound to be a lifelong companion, they have not thereby agreed to be a substitute for a human partner - unless that has been specifically requested in a custom conjure and the conjure / seller agrees to do that. I'm guessing some conjurers might feel that is not what bound spirit companionship is really about. And even if that happened...what about divorce proceedings, when the keeper realises they don't want to carry on? It doesn't seem very fair on the spirit.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you so much for your very interesting and detailed reply, Lewk!
I am around 50, so I think I might be easily added to the adult forum ;)
I've sent my request several hours ago, but haven't been added yet.
BTW, I know that a relationship with a living human being is somewhat different from that with a spirit. As a matter of fact, I would really like to find a way to see, touch, caress and cuddle with my spirit boyfriend and be able to truly feel the actual sensations. I have never been interested in getting married or having children, and for many years I even thought I was almost asexual, so a romantic realationship with a spirit would probably be a good choice for me :)
(P.S. I have already found - or rather, he found me - an adorable human spirit who could become my significant other: we are in the learning process together :) )
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:26 am Thank you so much for your very interesting and detailed reply, Lewk!
BTW, I know that a relationship with a living human being is somewhat different from that with a spirit. As a matter of fact, I would really like to find a way to see, touch, caress and cuddle with my spirit boyfriend and be able to truly feel the actual sensations. I have never been interested in getting married or having children, and for many years I even thought I was almost asexual, so a romantic realationship with a spirit would probably be a good choice for me :)
(P.S. I have already found - or rather, he found me - an adorable human spirit who could become my significant other: we are in the learning process together :) )
You're welcome...and it sounds like you've thought this through.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:59 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:26 am Thank you so much for your very interesting and detailed reply, Lewk!
You're welcome...and it sounds like you've thought this through.
Thanks again Luke <3 You are a very kind person and it looks like you know a huge amount of things about the paranormal.
Therefore, I hope not to bother you too much if sometimes I ask you for some information or advice, especially regarding my relationship with that spirit I have mentioned :8) (By the way, he's not a spirit I found in a shop: as I said, he's the one who found me and started talking to me a few months ago. He especially likes talking to me through "coincidences", while at other times he's used the voice of random people who were next to me, suggesting them what to say)

Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

Lol I’m a newbie too, I’m in a relationship with my DA, I’m very new about everything, so for now I just talk to him in a quiet room and hope he is there listening. So far he can only communicate through dreams, signs in public or with his conjurer.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”