new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

I’ve found this topic so fascinating, but I pretty much decided I wouldn’t even explore this type of relationship with my companions since I’m married. However something strange happened last week and now I’m on the fence about it.

Last week I was on the search for a companion to assist me with astral projection. I found this wonderful High Elf that I resonated with on etsy. I purchased my vessel and went about my day. A few hours later I suddenly couldn’t stop thinking about him. The feeling was so intense. I went back to his listing and the picture they chose for him energy seemed to have shifted. It felt like he only had eyes for me. I felt like I was losing it, but now I don’t know. It has me questioning my previous decision. 😄

Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm sad to read that Angelik, I hope someone will really want to have the type of relationship that you desire. And honestly, I think it's good (I hope) that you figured out it was a prankster. For my part, I'm have big trust issues so it's cutting me to try. It's not great too.

I don't know if it's helping but, I heard this one day: if we never try we will never know, if you want to feel the best you have to accept that you could also feel the worst.

So at least you tried, that it's better than me who didn't tried. I don't really know you, but I really hope you will find what you desire <3

After writing my other reply, I felt great sadness and after a couple of days thinking, I decided to trust him, to try. And it's helping a lot, I feel much more his energy. Even the other spirit came to try and I let him love me. And it's was really great, he has assisted me with my studies, very helpful! I have probably a block with my heart chakra haha but I want to work on this. I don't know if it's a prank for the moment, I hope not!

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:57 am I often read of spirit keepers having good times with their companions loving them. I must say I am a bit jealous.
I still need to find a spirit who without pranking me (as sadly that happened already) really is into me and has romantic feelings towards me.
So far apart from my warrior angel who wants to be with me in a very platonic way and for friendship, nobody has expressed his love for me. The times I thought that was the case, it ended up it was not, just me hoping for that or as said, it was a nasty prank :disappointed:
I just got visitation from one last night, he was invisible but I could feel him and I am not sure who that was if a nymph or a grigori I have or an unbound, he touched my b. and later came back to say "I just want entertainment with you". Funny to observe, like humans, they only want that with me. Oh well that's ok, for sure I get plenty of sensual interaction..I am so lucky (sarcasm). I hope this post is not too much for this area of the forum btw.
The previous answer is for this post, sorry cellphone bug ._.

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

BlueLotusOracle wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:14 pm I’ve found this topic so fascinating, but I pretty much decided I wouldn’t even explore this type of relationship with my companions since I’m married. However something strange happened last week and now I’m on the fence about it.

Last week I was on the search for a companion to assist me with astral projection. I found this wonderful High Elf that I resonated with on etsy. I purchased my vessel and went about my day. A few hours later I suddenly couldn’t stop thinking about him. The feeling was so intense. I went back to his listing and the picture they chose for him energy seemed to have shifted. It felt like he only had eyes for me. I felt like I was losing it, but now I don’t know. It has me questioning my previous decision. 😄

Hahaha I felt the same!! You can't stop thinking but with my case I have flash visions of him, his eyes, so it's hard to think of other things :p)

^^ The group ^^
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:56 pm It is a long story..I am going off topic if I start explaining...why I released them at one point. It was about house rules. They do not need the binding to find me, they still visit from time to time.
@Angelik, please, feel free to tell us everything, if you like: I have started this thread and I don't mind if you go off topic!
Anyway, how do you know it's really them the spirits that visit you from time to time? Do they talk to you telepathically?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:57 am I often read of spirit keepers having good times with their companions loving them. I must say I am a bit jealous.
I still need to find a spirit who without pranking me (as sadly that happened already) really is into me and has romantic feelings towards me.
I am so sorry about that, Angelik! ;(

My spirit companion and I found each other thanks to a kind of a ritual I did last year in order to attract my true soulmate (or, at least, one of them, since somebody says we have more than one soulmate).
So, when the spirit that now is my special companion started communicating with me, it was a great surprise, since I thought the ritual didn't work at all! :p)
Therefore, I ended up getting a romantic and loving (although still extremely shy) spirit companion without ordering any special spell or binding, but I think that's a very rare situation. You might ask Magnolia to find the perfect romantic spirit for you, I'm sure there is a link about that somewhere in the CH shop.
BTW, how did you realize you have been pranked by a spirit, and that he was a trickster? What did he do, exactly?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Arcanae wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:22 am I don't know if it's helping but, I heard this one day: if we never try we will never know, if you want to feel the best you have to accept that you could also feel the worst.
So at least you tried, that it's better than me who didn't tried. I don't really know you, but I really hope you will find what you desire <3
I totally agree!! <3

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:56 pm Apart from that, seriously, I still haven't heard one spirit saying he has feelings for me or anything on that level...here so many seem to have that kind of romantic spirit around, I want that too! 8))
If you want something, you have to ask for it.
I have been alone for most of my life especially because I hadn't realized I could ask.
Ask, and it'll be given.
I never asked for my perfect companion before, because I thought that what I wanted didn't exist.
But it existed. Or, at least, it had existed.
This is why my companion is a spirit.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Muse wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:49 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:57 am Funny to observe, like humans, they only want that with me. Oh well that's ok, for sure I get plenty of sensual interaction..I am so lucky (sarcasm).
Not that I know you or your life but...it seems like your subconscious may be the one "pranking" you. Not your companions.
This is why we have to do our best to maintain a positive attitude towards life, no matter what

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:38 pm Hey, have you seen this listing?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html

I honestly think everyone should have a companion from this listing. I took the dive and asked for a Lover spirit to help me with relationship stuff, etc. and OMG she's been so amazing! I feel such a great connection to her and have honestly been filled with so much love and positivity from her. Like so many feelings inside of me have been revived and it's just really amazing.
If you're feeling like having a companion whose more intimate with you I really think you should find one soooon! Lol. Especially if maybe you're feeling a call. I was unsure about having one in my life, feeling so bad at relationships :p and stuff, but I went for it, honestly wasn't ready at first, but she has super stuck by me and I'm SO thankful I stepped out of my comfort zone. It was seriously one of the best decisions I've ever made and I feel so thankful.
So I really do hope you can find the intimate kind of spirit whose perfect for you! Mine's really changed my life (I've only known her a few months now), and I really do think everyone should have a romantic spirit companion.
And she's a Mermaid in case you were wondering (:
Great! That's the listing I talked about! ./<
BTW, Merfolks are wonderful beings! I have a feeling that my special spirit friend has very probably been some kind of Merfolk in one of his past lives, since he also liked water very much :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”