Your experiences with Feather Flame Spells?

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

I really like the idea of these... the energy of more than 200 spells of a neutral but powerful energy, huge at first, but then feathers out as you live on. I'm not sure exactly which one I'd get first, so I'm asking for general experiences and which kinds you've used. I already ordered a sh-tload (really, most blunt way to put it) of spells for October, due to the month's power and my spare job money being able to afford it with the coupon codes, so I may get some FF Spells for xmas at the soonest.

So, what have they done for you and what kinds? :wizard:
RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a Feather Flame item for Love. My husband purchased it for me in February as a Valentines Day present. In my own case I chose this item not to snare a lover, but to heal a rather hideous wound to my heart chakra. I wont go into the details, as honestly they are rather personal, but it had nothing to do with sex, my relationship with my husband, or Love based trauma. Rather it was a combination of factors that created extensive and, I had believed, unhealable damage on multiple energetic levels. A healer friend described it as; "A blast wound through the center of your sternum"

Despite my initial resistance to Love Spells I agreed that I needed help. I had done all the healing and real world work I could, and still the wound would not close or heal properly. The following is extracted from my own journal regarding my experiences. In my own case I wore it constantly for the first three months while not employing, purchasing, or tinkering with other spell cast items. I have continued to wear it on an almost daily basis since then, rarely keeping it off for more than a day or two.

This is snipped from my journal, detailing not only my own response but that of others;
My urge towards b*tchiness, snappy retorts, sarcasm, and general verbal venom has greatly decreased under the Feather Flames influence.

It has not resulted in a yielding of power or compromise of self. Rather, my husband has responded in an expanse and depth of ways that continue to boggle my mind. Things that I was certain would send him into some sort of fit, he has instead responded to with a kindness and a willingness to engage that initially left me suspicious, but which I have learned to accept and enjoy. For my own part I experienced a "softening" of self, finding myself to be significantly more understanding both of others and towards myself.

Although I continue to have personal reservations (come on, I’m wearing a love spell) I can’t argue with the effect. My life has improved, my relationships (mate, fur babies, family, friends, strangers, and inanimate objects) have improved. Regardless of how squicked I might feel about allowing a total stranger the level of access this thing works on, I cannot deny that it has made a tremendous difference in my life. I am gently being led to accept the energies, to be suffused with Love. My heart is healing. The aura wounds are closing. I am no longer the frequent target of random acts of cruelty or violence.

If it wasn’t happening to me I would call it bullshit. It is happening to me and it’s taken me nearly four months to admit it.

It's influence has been pervasive, stretching far beyond my expectations and influencing all aspect of my life. At this point the hideous wound is no longer visible and no longer causes me pain. It has improved my self confidence, my self perception, how I interact with the world, and how the world interacts with me.

I have Zero experience in attempting to point it to draw in lovers, cloud men's minds, or any of the usual Love Spell desires. In my own case it was about connection to a Universal Love, healing the heart, and softening my self critical nature.

I cannot reccomend this piece highly enough. Do not be fooled when it doesn't wallop you upside the head, it is extremly powerful but gentle in execution.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

wow this sounds great ! who does this ? ::included::
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:wow this sounds great ! who does this ? ::included::
::ch:: Creepy Hollows!! Here are some of the links...

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

Not certain if that's all of them. I have the one for "Luck". I haven't had it long so can't really say whether or not I feel any luckier. But I realize I should wear/carry it more than I do.
Raven
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow! This is very good to know, Maythen. I just received my Feather Flames of Wealth pendant a few days ago. I mainly purchased the pendant to be able to escape the day-to-day grind of my regular job for self-employment.....although any extra help that comes my way from the pendant is much appreciated. :D

Keeping my fingers crossed and will update with results. :fingercross:
SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
GreyBull85
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have recently purchased the Psychic Feather flame item. So i'll be sure to keep you all updated with the progress!

-GB85
“The greatest illusion is that man has limitations.”
Robert A. Monroe
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My urge towards b*tchiness, snappy retorts, sarcasm, and general verbal venom has greatly decreased under the Feather Flames influence.
Hmmm...mine must not be working. LOL.
"Man is what he sees in other people."
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i got the FF for wealth,been wearing it non stop for about a month so far, but not much has happened with it yet.
Here's to hoping that changes! :fingercross: ::hail::

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

suga wrote:Hmmm...mine must not be working. LOL.
No human spell, not even one from the depths of the Underworld or the Astral realm, can subdue my bitchiness. :lol:

Speaking of Astral, that was the one I was looking into, due to my issues with Astral travel and my whole Astral body to begin with. I'm going to try achieving this by myself for a few months with my magick... If I'm getting nothing, than I'll get that as a "push" in the right direction.
RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
robin
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5

Ellegria* wrote: I have the one for "Luck". I haven't had it long so can't really say whether or not I feel any luckier. But I realize I should wear/carry it more than I do.
Hi, I just received my order from CH and the surprise binding was a Feather Flame for luck ::bop:: I'm extremely new to all of this and was wondering if you had any thoughts about yours since you've had it for a little while now? Or if there's anyone else with this Feather Flame who might share some words of wisdom with me?

robin
"Well-behaved women rarely make history." --Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"The great and invigorating influences in American life have been the unorthodox: the people who challenge an existing institution or way of life, or say and do things that make people think." --William O. Douglas

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”