Is there a CH binding for something like 'reveal treachery'?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has CH got a binding available that will prompt the dragging of dishonesty and wrongdoing out of the shadows and into the light? My instincts are screaming that there were some crooked dealings that went down with a state authority's decision this week, the end result of which will be a very negative impact on my neighborhood (greatly increased traffic congestion and crime).

If I am mistaken, and nothing dishonest went on, then such a spell would harm no one. But if underhandedness was involved, then any crooked behavior should become general knowledge, so it can be investigated properly.

I refuse to sit by and do nothing. I have already attended neighborhood meetings and protest rallies and done all the "muggle" things that the neighbors of this ill-advised project can do. And I'll continue to do the same. But I was wondering if there are other avenues that can be pursued, as well. I won't go the BA route, which is why I think that focusing on exposing dishonesty is a viable course of action. That way, honest people would have nothing to fear, and dishonest ones will have their true colors revealed.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I had a quick browse through the shop and encyclopedia, and found a few possible things to look into.

Spirit stone - Ma'at: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... at=&page=3
Spirit stone - Asha Vahishta: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... at=&page=3
Truth Be Told spell: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

The spell could possibly be modified so the truth is made public rather than specifically known to just the caster.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I'm gonna use this spell to see if I can get my sister to stop lying and reveal what she did to me. Thanks for digging it up for me.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Great finds! Thanks!

I should get a random stone that won't attract notice, cast that spell on it, and casually leave it at the future site of the project they want to build.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Great finds! Thanks!

I should get a random stone that won't attract notice, cast that spell on it, and casually leave it at the future site of the project they want to build.
If I was you, I'd use a handful of gravel or soil or sand, you don't want a random stranger picking up a stone and walking away with it. I'd also cast into water and pour that onto the site so the spell sinks into the ground and spreads across the site. I would suggest seeds of some sort but you're just coming into winter and they wouldn't grow. If something is going to be built on the site, all the topsoil will be removed and the spell with it so you need something that will penetrate and become a permanent addition.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote: If I was you, I'd use a handful of gravel or soil or sand, you don't want a random stranger picking up a stone and walking away with it. I'd also cast into water and pour that onto the site so the spell sinks into the ground and spreads across the site. I would suggest seeds of some sort but you're just coming into winter and they wouldn't grow. If something is going to be built on the site, all the topsoil will be removed and the spell with it so you need something that will penetrate and become a permanent addition.
The water idea is a really good one! Nice thinking, Jellybean. It'll be like a 'truth serum' for the area. :D

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Good thinking! I like the water idea even better! :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Holy cow. Two days after the decision gets handed down, the first pieces of hidden information start coming to light. I didn't even cast anything yet. All I did was read the words, though with underlying intent, since I *meant* the words as I was reading them.

I thought that the crookedness was coming solely from the state board, But if there's another source of dishonesty, in the form of local representatives "selling us out" via dereliction of duty, to serve their own political ends, then THAT needs to come to light, too. If you want me to vote for you, DO YOUR JOB and don't keep the neighborhood in the dark until it's too late for our protests to be meaningful.

Hey, I don't care WHOSE crookedness comes to light. I just want it all out in the open.

Not that I'm going to run around taking credit for everything in the world, but if that reading helped push things in the right direction, then that's some freaking spell, lol. I can't wait to see what happens when I cast it in earnest, instead of via mental dress-rehearsal.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”