neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

There's this mirror that nobody of my family wants which belonged to my grandma, even the skeptics that don't believe in ghosts don't want anything to do with it since it's very likely that a lot of family members have seen ghosts in it and they don't have the eye to peer into the spiritual, the mirror didn't last long in my cousin house after a reader told her that the mirror had a portal and that the ghosts likes to come out of there and play tricks, thus the reason her daughter was so afraid at night and could not sleep alone in her room.

So, currently my thoughts are revolving around the idea of either closing the portal or take advantage of having a true haunted piece that could be a source of something but have no clue as to what, I mean if it's already a portal could it be more conductive to scrying so I can see my spirits through it? Could it perhaps be used as an energy source for interaction? What could be the downside of having such a mirror? Sigh, so many questions with little experience.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'd be sorely tempted to take it in, as is, once I had some protective items in place in the house. Doubly so if I had a method of closing the portal at will (or closing it and reopening it, if I wanted to have some control over when/whether it was open).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:W tempting.
Just to think about having such a mirror in my own house makes me uneasy :3
I would take it but wouldn't keep where I live 8) :V

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I do have a CH item that closes portals and assorted protective measures and bindings of that nature.

I have a lot of questions coupled with some assumptions about the mirror, I assume it should provide some type of energy considering what has been said of the apparitions as to where the other side of it would be at I obviously have no clue other than a couple of ghosts have been seen by different people at different times such as a girl dressed in white with her face also covered in white. My cousin was told that the ghosts that come out of it aren't necessarily evil.

Right now I think I could handle the apparitions, I mean, last time I saw somebody on the other side of a mirror when I awoke at morning I just smiled and went to sleep again LOL, The current plan is to place it on my room and pay attention of the unfolding.

As to her plans, well I don't like the idea of her wanting to sell it as I find it un-ethical and even told her we could try to sell it on a paranormal market place which is highly unlikely since it's considerably big and just has a portal.

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

Well if I woke up and saw apparition in the mirror like you did... I would pass out which is almost like going back to sleep lol
So far reaction I have to spirits , even though I can't quite see them, is like when a cat sees a dog...

I wonder if there is any info left somewhere in family documents :?
Selling it ... Grandma may not like it.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lol, I do have some experiences that have startled me like my succubus full on visually manifesting as some girl in a spooning fashion when I was trying to get some sleep while laying down in a semi fetus postition.

I don't think she made an extensive list or if she even had a written will... About the haunting... We knew her house was haunted as a lot of people that spent considerable amounts of time at night got an inexplicable experience like the sound of crashing glasses and dinner plates, something hitting the door, apparitions and sounds of chains being dragged all over a corridor (that one I did hear), turns out some bones were dug up after somebody convinced someone else that there was a treasure buried under the house... Mmmhh that makes me wonder if they are just attached to the mirror or something.

Maybe help them cross over and keep the mirror, win-win, no?

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

If you know how to help with crossing over and no harm happens to you or your family during this process then why not :?
You mentioned having Personal Protective Equipment 7\ plan and execute :D

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Have never done so but do know lot's of it, seems like a perfect venture to start doing so.

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Proceed with caution, and let us know what you find out and decide to do.

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

:1 good luck !!!

Return to “Paranormal Energy”