Factors That Contribute to Manifestation

OrderandChaos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello everyone,
I would like to know what factors contribute to a manifestation, something I am confident we would all like to learn. As far as I am aware, a manifestation would be defined as a spirit or entity showing themselves before you, either right in front or your face, when you shut your eyes, through dreams, or even via seeing far too many signs in an environment to be coincidence(IE, getting an Egyptian spirit and immediately after they arrive you see Egyptian things seemingly everywhere you look.)
I have heard before, from a spirit keeping friend of mine, that binding quality can play a part in this, which is likely why there are different levels of CH bindings. Each seller is likely to possess differences from one another, so one may create lower quality bindings while another creates higher quality ones, the ones with a higher quality insuring that spirits could "come through" more easily so to speak. I do not know how to measure quality so I'll just throw that idea out there.
The lunar phases and certain special days would likely aide in manifestation. During a full moon there is much more energy in the environment a spirit could utilize to manifest, and during times like Halloween the veil between worlds is thinner and thus that would intrinsically make it easier for spirits to do things, like manifest.
The power of the spirit/entity itself would likely play a role in manifestation. The more power a being has, the more things they can do via the definition of power, so the power of a being would also intrinsically determine their manifestation ability.
You, the individual, possess energy, power, and a physical tie to this world all on your own, so it is likely there are things you could do to aide a companion of yours in manifestation. I am aware that blood possess great power, so one could likely use a diabetic lancet to get a little to use in a ritual meant to aide in manifestation. Though I do not profess to be a master of herbs, there are bound to be herbs that could be used to aide manifestation as well.
If one is aligned to a pantheon, one could ask a god or goddess one greatly respects from that pantheon to help one's companion to manifest.
This is by no means a comprehensive list, for there is likely an endless number of other knowledges that could be used; in fact, I beseech the members of this form to offer any other knowledge they possess on manifestation so that we may all benefit together.

Almost isn't good enough!
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

There is another night, when the veil between the worlds is thin: Beltaine, the night of 1 may, also called Walpurgisnacht. It is easier to contact spirits in this night.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:Halloween is a personal favorite of mine. Though in our family we also call it Samhain. My honey and I have communed with a good lot of spirits over the past two years on that particular night, and usually the later the better. ^-^ Also Midsummer's Eve is another great example of a thin-veiled night, especially when working with Fae.
When is midsummer's eve?

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I found that by getting a spiritual cleanse of your three bodies that aids in manifestation as well. Not sure how or why but sometimes astral travel gets our bodies in a muck. I got my cleanse twice already and it has aided a lot in connection. With that said, the more powerful spirit that comes through often downs out the ones with less energy. Much of their energy is spent on their realm because for some it takes a whole lot to come over. Just like it takes a lot of energy or focus for us to astral project. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes you hit a stuck revolving door so to speak.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:I found that by getting a spiritual cleanse of your three bodies that aids in manifestation as well. Not sure how or why but sometimes astral travel gets our bodies in a muck. I got my cleanse twice already and it has aided a lot in connection. With that said, the more powerful spirit that comes through often downs out the ones with less energy. Much of their energy is spent on their realm because for some it takes a whole lot to come over. Just like it takes a lot of energy or focus for us to astral project. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes you hit a stuck revolving door so to speak.

Hi Samsara, was the 3 body cleanse done in person, or through reiki/ distance healing? It sounds interesting.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Abundance wrote:
Samsara wrote:I found that by getting a spiritual cleanse of your three bodies that aids in manifestation as well. Not sure how or why but sometimes astral travel gets our bodies in a muck. I got my cleanse twice already and it has aided a lot in connection. With that said, the more powerful spirit that comes through often downs out the ones with less energy. Much of their energy is spent on their realm because for some it takes a whole lot to come over. Just like it takes a lot of energy or focus for us to astral project. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes you hit a stuck revolving door so to speak.

Hi Samsara, was the 3 body cleanse done in person, or through reiki/ distance healing? It sounds interesting.
I bought it from White Fox Coven on etsy before they closed. It was done from a distance. The two times they did it worked really well. But not sure if it was permanent since I keep on adding spells to myself.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks for the info. The 3 bodies do seem like they require regular maintenance.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Abundance wrote:Thanks for the info. The 3 bodies do seem like they require regular maintenance.
I just saw this promotion in my inbox. Check it out. See if it works.http://whitefoxcoven.com/spiritual-clea ... fox-coven/

Empress M
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bump

Return to “Paranormal Energy”