HOW DO CHILD SPIRITS KNOW HOW TO TRIGGER TECH DEVICES?

JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hey all ... 3|D

Question: HOW DO CHILD SPIRITS KNOW HOW TO TRIGGER ELECTRONIC TECH DEVICES? :\

For example: EVP devices, recorders etc? For example say a child spirit from let's say in the year 975 AD. Especially a child from that ERA having NO clue AT ALL about electronics. For that matter even a human spirit. I understand they have energy fields but just what goes on? Any education, insight and knowledge on this is helpful.

Thanks ! 3|D

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JohnPiper6 wrote:Hey all ... 3|D

For example: EVP devices, recorders etc? For example say a child spirit from let's say in the year 975 AD. Especially a child from that ERA having NO clue AT ALL about electronics. For that matter even a human spirit. I understand they have energy fields but just what goes on? Any education, insight and knowledge on this is helpful.

Thanks ! 3|D
First of all, if they've been around that long, they've witnessed all that technology develop and being spirits doesn't mean they stop learning.
Secondly it's probably easy to do the uncontrolled thing and just fsck up the devices energy flow.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I notice you mention evp, Electronic Voice Phenomenon is not an activated tech. It is a passive, and so long as the spirit isn't stuck in a loop they can understand get near the odd looking device and talk loudly.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:I notice you mention evp, Electronic Voice Phenomenon is not an activated tech. It is a passive, and so long as the spirit isn't stuck in a loop they can understand get near the odd looking device and talk loudly.
Hey fire083 - when you say stuck in a loop you mean Residual loop? BTW electronics can be rather simple yet quite complicated whether active or passive - my specific question then is how does a "ghost child" in my example "shout" as you say, to sophisticated electronic equiptment? In this physical world sounds are heard because of mechanical vibrations ... the sound waves move thru space (the air physically vibrating molecules) ) like waves in a pond are seen after a pebble is dropped into it. But in the (spirit world) the "spirit shouting" is not physical but has to be electromagnetic. Since that most likely is the case all Ghost equiptment receives or transmits electromagnetic fields ... whether radio waves, infared - etc. I wish there were more studies on the theories of just how someone from ages back can interact with modern electronic equiptment. It was suggested above your post that they may amass knowledge perhaps. But a child is a child right - even after 1000 years. Deep thinker. 8Z 3|D

Thanks.

JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JohnPiper6 wrote:Hey all ... 3|D

Thanks ! 3|D
First of all, if they've been around that long, they've witnessed all that technology develop and being spirits doesn't mean they stop learning.
Secondly it's probably easy to do the uncontrolled thing and just fsck up the devices energy flow.
Hey Aprophis - yes perhaps spirits are on a learning curve. But does not a "child spirit" remain a "child spirit?" And if that child is only 4 years only when they died in the year 500 AD ie., ... how could they possibly know electronic circuits? But you also suggest they just "jam" the devices, unknowingly when they interact?. But how? In short, much more study should be investigated and explored for possible theories and more definitive answers of these interactions. Thanks. 8Z 3|D

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

What you forget is that either way, they are emitting energy. The energy is what the EVP is picking up. By talking loudly, they emit more energy and the device picks up on it and records it.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hey Huffette --- yes the signal they "emit" or "shout" .... must be like AM or FM transmitters ie., modulated electromagnetic field frequencies which the electronic circuits pick up, convert to audio signals thru speakers or signal LEDs etc. These spirits do not perhaps "knowingly know the process" especially a young child IMO of transmitting radio frequencies they just do. That is then a important KEY and question - they just do. But How & why? What is the process involved? In the universe there is a wide spectrum of electromagnetic energies and beyond like gamma, xrays, etc With science there are always questions, hypothesis, theories and at times factual answers to mysteries. Maybe some physicists can comment on this or others from all walks of life. As the SCI-FI SHOW X-Files use to say, "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE" Thanks. 3|D

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

JohnPiper6 wrote:Hey Huffette --- yes the signal they "emit" or "shout" .... must be like AM or FM transmitters ie., modulated electromagnetic field frequencies which the electronic circuits pick up, convert to audio signals thru speakers or signal LEDs etc. These spirits do not perhaps "knowingly know the process" especially a young child IMO of transmitting radio frequencies they just do. That is then a important KEY and question - they just do. But How & why? What is the process involved? In the universe there is a wide spectrum of electromagnetic energies and beyond like gamma, xrays, etc With science there are always questions, hypothesis, theories and at times factual answers to mysteries. Maybe some physicists can comment on this or others from all walks of life. As the SCI-FI SHOW X-Files use to say, "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE" Thanks. 3|D
AM/FM transmissions are energy that they can mimic to get your attention. All they are doing is using electronic devices to amplify their energy. This is the same concept that is used to broadcast on television, radio, CB radios and stereos.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

JohnPiper6 wrote:

Hey fire083 - when you say stuck in a loop you mean Residual loop? BTW electronics can be rather simple yet quite complicated whether active or passive - my specific question then is how does a "ghost child" in my example "shout" as you say, to sophisticated electronic equiptment? In this physical world sounds are heard because of mechanical vibrations ... the sound waves move thru space (the air physically vibrating molecules) ) like waves in a pond are seen after a pebble is dropped into it. But in the (spirit world) the "spirit shouting" is not physical but has to be electromagnetic. Since that most likely is the case all Ghost equiptment receives or transmits electromagnetic fields ... whether radio waves, infared - etc. I wish there were more studies on the theories of just how someone from ages back can interact with modern electronic equiptment. It was suggested above your post that they may amass knowledge perhaps. But a child is a child right - even after 1000 years. Deep thinker. 8Z 3|D

Thanks.
Yeah the loop I meant is a residual. And yes how the device works is complex the way it is used isn't all they have to do is come near it and speak loudly. Every time I've seen it used it's come near the light or rectangle box and talk loud

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Human”