acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I think Prometheus is an amazing God.
He has helped me so much. I have had a few experiences with Him.
He called out to me by the new movie Prometheus (I am a HUGE Alien/s fan, that is AMAZING to me). He knew I would LOVE that!
I thought I would look Him up, and I went onto the CH Online store and looked for His listing. I read His listing and felt so emotional at what was said. I knew He was helping me. Even His vessel, Fire Agate, would Help me. It looked like molten lava or snake skin. Of course, Fire also connects to Him.

I was on holiday, but still in my country. In January this year, on my Birthday, there was a black and yellow ladybird in my room next to my windowsill. It stayed there for the whole day. I knew it was special. A present. It was gone the next day.

Another day, about 3 months ago, I was out shopping and was in a store, and I found a red and black ladybird on me! I was amazed!

Then, yesterday, I was looking at a video on Prometheus, and I loved it. I felt emotional again. I then saw something in the corner of my eye, a shadow, I thought it was a bee coming through my window as they sometimes do (window was open) , but I turned around and saw another red and black ladybird right there on the window. Just when I was watching a video on Prometheus. I knew it was a sign from Him. He was the one who was giving me those ladybirds the whole time! I felt emotional again! He is here helping me, and being so nice to me. I love Him so much!

I looked for information on ladybirds and found all this:
Perhaps best known as an emblem of luck.  When a Ladybug lands on you, it is said your wish will come true.
Asian traditions hold to the belief that if caught and then released, the Ladybug will faithfully fly to your true love and whisper your name in his/her ear. Upon hearing the Ladybug’s message your true love will hurry his/her way to your side.
In Ireland, the Ladybug is said to be a symbol of protection.
Ancient farmers of the land have considered the Ladybug a good omen as she controls aphid populations.
As a love symbol, this insect totem has been the subject of many wive’s tales in which the number of spots on a Ladybug’s back is said to indicate the number of months to pass before the wish for love comes true.
If you see a butterfly, ladybug, or pretty moth, these are all positive messengers. They connect very strongly to the faerie kingdom, so they can help you get more grounded and connected to Mother Earth. They also show you how beautiful life can be in physical form, so they’re reminders to celebrate being alive instead of allowing yourself to fall into depression, fear, or boredom.

Ladybugs are about metamorphosis, growth and manifestation of ideas and thoughts. It is a time succeed and start something new. Ladybug Beetles have a protective quality that will aid in the ability to socialize and communicate effectively by illuminating problems and situations in the correct perspective. Are you socializing too much or not enough? Are you eating correctly? Now is the time to examine eating habits. Can you identify which stage of development are you in egg/larva/pupa/adult?. Is it time to fly or walk in life? Ladybugs will show when to hibernate ideas/actions and emerge in opportune moments. Ladybugs will teach persistence with charm, trust in the process, effectiveness of natural defenses, transformation of unwanted fears along with proper movement and actions which allows the regeneration of your spirit to prosper.

When ladybugs appear they are a sign from the universe that you are being protected and that you are safe as you work hard to promote yourself and your ideas. Ladybug tells you to be cheerful in your work and to share the joy of your creativity with others.

When a ladybug lands in your life, it is a sign from the universe that you are being protected, and that you are safe as you work hard to bring your dreams into your physical reality. If a tiny ladybug appears, she is asking you to find joy and happiness in your work and to share your creativity with others. What beautiful messages and gifts from such a tiny creature to make your heart jump for joy.

I am in His Debt for cheering me up. Prometheus is just awesome! :inlove:
Funny thing? I decided to buy Seth and Prometheus at the same time! (never got around to bringing Seth here until now!) I think there needs to be more Prometheus Love here.

Image Image

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

thank you for posting this, it has answered quite a few things for me :)
i too have felt strangely drawn to watch the film prometheus (although not seen it yet) and it never even dawned on me to research and was surprised to find that he is an immortal (dont laugh i am still quite new to all this ::facepalm:: ) now it makes more sense so i looked him up in the store and felt really tingly and dizzy as i was reading the listing, so i quickly hit add to wishlist, and the ladybirds, i see so many of them and always have them in my house (there was even one here all over the christmas break, yep middle of winter and i remember thinking what on earth are ladybirds still doing out at this time of year! but then again i also had roses still blooming through to january???

:hug:

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

virgorose wrote:thank you for posting this, it has answered quite a few things for me :)
i too have felt strangely drawn to watch the film prometheus (although not seen it yet) and it never even dawned on me to research and was surprised to find that he is an immortal (dont laugh i am still quite new to all this ::facepalm:: ) now it makes more sense so i looked him up in the store and felt really tingly and dizzy as i was reading the listing, so i quickly hit add to wishlist, and the ladybirds, i see so many of them and always have them in my house (there was even one here all over the christmas break, yep middle of winter and i remember thinking what on earth are ladybirds still doing out at this time of year! but then again i also had roses still blooming through to january???

:hug:
That is great! I am glad it helped you. I was wondering if this post would help someone. I knew of Prometheus years ago, before CH, before I realized that the Gods and Goddesses were real, but it was just something passing and that is it. I heard the tale of Him being bound to a rock and had His liver eaten and was so sad for Him. I found it awful! I felt so sad thinking about it in my mind! But I forgot about Him until now. He is a really nice God to me. Very sympathetic to me and loves to help out. He gives me strength when I need it most. These are just my own experiences though. Others may have very different ones.

The ladybirds for me, was odd. There hasn't been much of a summer here in recent years so they are rarer now, but this year there is more of them. But it is warmer here now. Still a different coloured ladybird in Jan isn't the usual thing.

I love Roses. They are my favourite flower. Especially Red Roses. I have some out in the garden now, along with Strawberries.

I thought Prometheus wouldn't just call out to me using the movie. I knew He would do it with others too. :thumbup: I didn't expect to find a connection to ladybirds though.

Thank you for sharing that. It's great that He called to someone else as well.

Image Image

Return to “Immortals”