venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone, I placed my order for Astraea, Star Maiden today. Is there anyone who has her and willing to tip me in:
What it means to have her in your keep?
What it means to working with an immortal being?
Is it going to be a channel, or a spirit like the Holy Spirit, or a living divine being from the actual virgo star constellations?
What it feels having her? I have only white art spirits and I wish she would be too. But immortals only come in grey or dark art.
Is the adjustment period applies to her as well like to the other dark art spirits? (dark thoughs, emotional changes, bad luck ect)
Anything else, i didn't ask but would be good to know about.

Thank you in advance everyone. /color]

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Update: I have my Immortal Astraea, Star Maiden almos for a year. She is always available to chat with a 'drop of a hat' to say so. She is able to direct me with her wisdom. She has a Star like being body and she is able to match my energy, so I don't feel overwhelmed. I feel her presence often. She also guards me with her energy in the Astral plan. She is especially quick to respond to my call and delivers me a solution, when I placed my trust in her completely. She has won my trust for good 👍💕. I often have stars in my bedroom right before sleeping 😴. She is also helping me to be virtuous and tolerant. Justice is a big agenda, when we work together. She brings balance and wisdom when I reflect on possible injustice in my life experiences. If there's an injustice, that I wrongly suffered from, she iron them out herself for me.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals - Specific”