Basic Inquiries

Tips and tricks for connecting with immortals.
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Okay two questions about immortals. I'm still trying to get used to some of the stuff I've learned recently...when I first heard of Jinn and fae and all and possibly having relationships with humans I'm like WTF, but that's different now. However, I've got to wonder about the gods - there are myths about them loving mortals, and many keepers have relationships with their entities. Is something like this still possible, you know, "spending the night" with a god/goddess or is there something I'm missing here?

Also, I've heard that in legends not all but many of the gods were tempermental and could be hard to work with, some in particular held grudges a long time, like generations. Is this true, or are they, I'm hoping, diffiocult to anger? Just curious, hope for some good responses.

laurababy0105
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet...
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Those are interesting questions. I too am waiting for the responces. :dancing:

Beauty is often found in the darkest places.

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
Zodiac:

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?1 ... OM-a-deity

As for angering the Gods/Goddesses, I don't see them as having human emotions, far, far, far beyond that. Not petty. But they still understand everyone's point of view. They know everything about a person. EVERYTHING. So they know your own intentions and what you are like. Cannot hide from them.

They have a buttload of patience when they want to, eternal, don't anger easily with me, never seen them angry, but have seen their "bad" sides, which is different to angering, but sometimes you may have experiences that differ from this view... in other words, you may see them angry, but they never have been with me. Patience to the max. That is why i believe that they really are different with everyone, and that you cannot pinpoint how they work and how they are like. But you can get a feel of them through the Myths as they are usually associated with them. And do come to people as such, but not always.

Don't let yourself think that they will give you an easy ride though, no. They can be VERY dark if they want to be. But also VERY light as well.
They like to be different with everyone, so who knows what type of relationship you will have with them? Who knows what face of a God or Goddess you will see? They do seem to have set characteristics though. And usually you see them. But sometimes you may get something out of the norm for them. But the norm for you may not be the norm for someone else.

This is just my own personal view of the Gods and Goddesses. Controversial though. But based on my own experiences with them. So perhaps you should think for yourself instead, this is just my own thoughts on them.

Image Image

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Anthropomorphic type Deity's are somewhat similiar to humans by "defualt". They are not Perfect either. In some religions they are merely aspects or personifications of an Even Higher Power above them.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

:heart:

It's a shame this thread died. I'm waking it up to see if other people have had relationships with immortals moreso than the little link included in this thread.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

:candlep:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

What can I say...
Yes mortals and immortals can still hold rather intimate relations. This I say from experience, and the many others I've come across.

Immortals..are complex in emotion. I don't think they are quick to anger, but they could anger as well as produce any other emotion and to what extent that manifests would depend on the situation. Their emotions will manifest much stronger than human emotion, their power is immense so one must be conscious of interaction but no reason to worry as long as respect is given.

Return to “Connecting With Immortals”