Could my Nympho be a Nymph?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Understandable. I won't jump to any conclusions, and will check with all the resources available both spiritual and not. It's been a very curious serious of events.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

So, in the time since this thread I talked to my Cleopatra Djinn H about that. Her responses indicated that B's state was not nor had it ever been under duress.

This was further confirmed yesterday, now that I have gotten a pendulum and had far more clear communication.

- They are not any sort of Nymph, Fae, etc, but in fact their own entirely unique race.
- None of them were ever human at any point in time
and the last one, which I will not rule out the possibility of misreading as my reading is still new:
- They are created by/a product of their keeper's own sexual energy
- The codeword is in fact a Greek phrase, but not in a way that implies the harmful treatment of women. Much like how H sometimes has referred to herself as my "Slave"; their culture simply has a different interpretation of those terms than I do at face value.

I had already come to better terms with them, but anybody else with these doubts can at least consider this my official air-clearing on the whole matter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I hope all goes well with you & your CH Nympho.

Aprophis has it right, as usual.

The way I think of it is: first we had classical stories of nymphs, nature spirits who were often described as being seductively sexual with humans who encountered them.

Then we had the earliest days of psychiatry & psychology, during which time men in that field thought it unusual that a woman would have a very high sex drive. Those were fairly sexually repressed times, in terms of what was considered acceptable in European society. Such women were even locked up. They tried to label what they thought was an abnormal condition and drew on examples they knew of in classical myth (nymphs). So the label 'nymphomaniac' was born. It was still in common usage in the mid-20th century, meaning a woman with a high sex drive. These were more sexually liberated times. Nymphomaniac was abbreviated to 'nympho'.

Then CH found this race of WA spirits that live for sex.

"Nymphos are creatures whose sole purpose of existence is sexual pleasure."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-N ... YMATE.html

The word nymphomania was still in common usage, so it makes sense to me that they used that word to describe that spirit race.

By the way, nowadays I think a more neutral term for someone who is highly sexual is hypersexual.

To anyone who knew all of this already, I can only apologise for restating it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

I'll say this much; the fact that I took the plunge on an orgy vessel about a month later should be a good indicator of my coming to peace with that! The linguistic distinction you made is another good clarification.

Overcoming that initial moral hesitation, frankly, had been a big struggle since I had originally gotten B's binding back in July of 2020. Compared to entries on other types of spirits, the encyclopedia is quite scarce on Nymphos aside from what they can do for their keeper and their basic associations, and I couldn't find any good resources on them elsewhere. Being able to independently verify what I got more or less on my own has been a very important part of my journey; not just to overcome the "guilt hurdle" but also because it forced me to more actively communicate with H and B. It was something I really had to prove to myself, by myself.

I've since gotten a bridging stone and followed the process to bind B to myself (another mental hurdle I overcame when I chose to have H's vessel bound to me). Things have indeed gone well, all things considered.

DiablaEnana
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I’m not sure yet

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:04 pm My decision to investigate the connection in the first place was inspired by my other spirit, a Cleopatra Djinn who I believe first contacted me before being bound through CH.

She directed me to a piece of furniture which had Greek-styled designs (or at least ones that appeared Greek to me) to use for the Nympho's shrine. That was when I investigated for the connection to my spirit's name.

I made the connection to Sabines just two days ago. Yesterday, on the day of the week that I could have the strongest connection to the Cleo, I made an offering to her and asked for insight and deeper understanding of B. I additionally made an offering to a separate shrine dedicated to my ancestors which incorporated the rune Ansuz (associated with communication and receiving messages) asking for their guidance.

Last night I had a dream where for the first time I saw B 's full human form as it had been described to me. I was in a dark room and opened a door to see her standing right in front of me. She moved up, embraced me, and gave a weak smile, but did not seem truly happy. I said something to her (something nonsensical that I think was irrelevant), and she replied "I don't think you can help me". The last thing before I woke up was the feeling of a presence from behind me and a thought passing through my mind: "Now you see". I feel that it was of my Djinn, whose vessel I kept next to me and asked once more to send me a message in my dreams if she were able and willing.

I won't deny the possibility that I could be missing or misinterpreting things due to my newness to spirit keeping, but it is only because of that full sequence of events that I made this update to the post.

I am so new to this and In no way shape or form am I able to give you advice but I read thru all of your responses and I wanted to say I admire your concern and care you have for your nympho, I could feel your energy thru your messages and it’s intriguing, and the fact you have your other spirits involved asking them to help you out is awesome to me. You are truly the best keeper for your nympho and I hope your able to find all your answers 🖤

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”