nympho spirits

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
8bsharky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: sharky

am waiting for my 2 nympho spirits to arrive, and a nympho orgy spirit, new at this, and have tried to keep them in the past, but couldn't commit. any suggestions on feeling comfortable keeping spirits? 1h

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Have tried to keep them in the past? Does that mean you had nympho (s) bound to you in the past? If that's the case, you still have them around you as well and need to start communicating with them and let them know you're aware that they're there. If you haven't put in the time and effort to bond with the last one (s), why did you order more? With each spirit you have to put in the time to bond to get any interactions. They have to trust you before they show themselves to you. In my understanding most people take a long time to bond with Nymphos. The 30 day bonding period isn't accurate for most spirits. The bonding process can take months for some spirits, it is more true for sexual spirits. You have to create a relationship with them just as if they were human. If you don't treat them with respect, spend time with them, meditate with them etc you won't even know they're there. Just because they're sexual spirits doesn't mean they will come and rock your world without you putting in the effort to bond.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Like Raggz said. You have to see them as a member of your family and talk to them and show your feeling towards them. Show them you care

WubbaLubbaDubDub
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Yep, you have to bond with them more to get the best. Trust me, getting more doesn't work easily.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Dogma
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If the previous spirits are still bound to you, maybe you should first try to communicate with them, or let them go to another keeper? As for feeling comfortable- I am in no place for giving any advices since I am a newbie but wanna say one thing: don't over-think ;)

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Others might be able to give more helpful advice if you explain why you had trouble committing before and what's making you uncomfortable about keeping spirits. Without knowing your particular situation, we can only offer blanket solutions and generic advice that you'd probably find in the encyclopedia.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”