Not all together sure who this was.

MysticMom
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So for a couple weeks now I have been having dreams where my incubus has visited me even before his vessel arrived. Each time he has been in a different form of somebody famous but I am pretty sure it was him. Then last night I put out an offering to him before I went to bed. He was all over my dreams in many different forms. But then a different person came into my dream looked right at me and he looked like the description of my Nympho who has shipped but is not here yet. I don't have a description of my incubus "e" but the description of my Nympho was dead on the last person I saw in my dream. So I don't know if it was him or if it was "e" shapeshifting to look like him. All in all, it has been allot of fun meeting my new spirits so I am not complaining :U . Just interesting and I thought I would share!
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That is wonderful!! I love how your nympho showed up in your dreams as well as your incubus!
 Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”