Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:
lori67k wrote:
Yea but if a succubus comes to u in a dream it's still more then a dream cause she is really there though
true the experience is quite real but with that said, in answering his question, many people may overthink these spirit relationships to end up feeling guilt for possibly cheating on their partner, but if treated (in thought) similarly in the same manner as sexual dreams or wet dreams as other infer to them; it eases the conscious and any guilt that may arise from overthinking. I just wanted to add my perspective since I am woman to give him a perspective from that front

anyhoo... good luck with your new spirit, maxray80 1d
Well if your having sex with another being physically or not and tour spouse doesn't know about it then it is cheating lol I think people take sex with spirits ro lightly as if it "doesn't count" cause they are physically there but whatever lol
?

I've had random sex dreams with men and woman that I've never seen before in my life but that doesn't mean I cheated or am cheating. This all happened YEARS back, way before I even got into spirit keeping. It's a normal thing, it happens, it doesn't mean you're cheating. I've even had sex dreams with cartoon characters (lol), still doesn't mean you're cheating. Spiritually influenced or not, it's not cheating. I keep these things to myself because letting your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend know might trigger an argument, sorry my brain decided to throw sexual images at me while I was vulnerable and asleep, not my fault. :P

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:
conxtion wrote:Whether married or not, our physical sexual partners sometimes have "I have a headache" nights.
If only they realized sex works woooonders on a headache !
Isn't that the truth! I've suffered debilitating migraines for most of my life and while medicine rarely works for me anymore, that does the trick every time. 1ak

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

nuriko wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:
lori67k wrote:
Yea but if a succubus comes to u in a dream it's still more then a dream cause she is really there though
true the experience is quite real but with that said, in answering his question, many people may overthink these spirit relationships to end up feeling guilt for possibly cheating on their partner, but if treated (in thought) similarly in the same manner as sexual dreams or wet dreams as other infer to them; it eases the conscious and any guilt that may arise from overthinking. I just wanted to add my perspective since I am woman to give him a perspective from that front

anyhoo... good luck with your new spirit, maxray80 1d
Well if your having sex with another being physically or not and tour spouse doesn't know about it then it is cheating lol I think people take sex with spirits ro lightly as if it "doesn't count" cause they are physically there but whatever lol
?

I've had random sex dreams with men and woman that I've never seen before in my life but that doesn't mean I cheated or am cheating. This all happened YEARS back, way before I even got into spirit keeping. It's a normal thing, it happens, it doesn't mean you're cheating. I've even had sex dreams with cartoon characters (lol), still doesn't mean you're cheating. Spiritually influenced or not, it's not cheating. I keep these things to myself because letting your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend know might trigger an argument, sorry my brain decided to throw sexual images at me while I was vulnerable and asleep, not my fault. :P
Nooo no I'm not talking about random people you dream up I'm talking about actual real beings that enter your dream X3

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

DeeArtLover wrote:Nooo no I'm not talking about random people you dream up I'm talking about actual real beings that enter your dream X3
How do you keep those apart?
The ones you dream up from those that enter your dream?
Unless you're talking about lucid dreaming.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Aprophis wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:Nooo no I'm not talking about random people you dream up I'm talking about actual real beings that enter your dream X3
How do you keep those apart?
The ones you dream up from those that enter your dream?
Unless you're talking about lucid dreaming.
If they enter your dream ur more likely to know your dreaming or that something is different if you can't then it's not your fault, personally I've had dreams where I met an entity and both times I knew it was them, wasn't completely aware it was a dream but I knew I was meeting them, you can usually feel their energy.

SilentiumBelladonna
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

maxray80 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:01 pm Hi, First let me tell about myself. Im new to Creepy Hollows as well as spirit work.

Im married 8 years with a 5 year old daughter. I have been doing energy work and meditation for the past 5 years and my body is fairly energy sensitive. I have decent techniques for aura protection, but not well versed in banishing, done LBRP a few times. Im interested in working with Nymphos and Succubus. I have already invoked a couple of nymphos from DIY section for unbound, after protecting my wife, kid as well as shielding my house for unwanted visitors. I have immediate success as I can feel them and vibrations in my private parts. They seem very friendly but have not spoke to me yet or may be Im not sensitive enough to hear them. They have not interfered in my persona life and not affected my family. In fact they dramatically increased the quality of my sex life with my wife. So far so good.

Now Im interested in invoking a succubus from the DIY Section. I will not use another technique, only the Unbound summon from DIY. I have a few questions and would like advice from experienced people.

1. Is it safe to call upon a succubus when a person is in a relationship.? I will not be committing to the succubus, only a fling. Will it work out.??

2. Will it trouble my family in any way??

3. Will it interfere with my sex life with my wife?.

4. Can I put house rules to deal only with me not affect any member of the family? Will a succubus honor my rules?.

5. Can I ask her to remain hidden from my friends & colleges in my meditation group.? Some are partially clairvoyant and having spirits is frowned upon in my group.

6. Overall how viable is it for a married/commited person to work with a succubus?? need advice.!!

Ok, let me preface this by saying that I'm not married, but in a long-term polyamorous relationship with a human. We'd still consider ourselves committed, just in a way that looks different from that of a monogamous couple so keep this in mind when reading my answers.

1. Is it safe to call upon a succubus when a person is in a relationship.? I will not be committing to the succubus, only a fling. Will it work out.??
Assuming you're using CH's method, it should be safe, but extra means of protection are always recommended when calling in unknown spirits regardless. As for the commitment thing, I won't tell you how to live your life or what your morals should be, but keep in mind that spirits are still people even if they aren't "human" people. If your wife is unaware and finds out, she may or may not consider it cheating.

2. Will it trouble my family in any way??
If you have protections it should be fine, but spirits do have their own personalities so you'll want to make your intentions for it being a commitment free fling clear beforehand. And as with my answer to number one, your wife's feelings on the matter are something only she can answer.

3. Will it interfere with my sex life with my wife?.
Probably not, but that depends on a few factors. If you're bringing in a third party because your bedroom chemistry with your wife is bad, this won't necessarily fix that. (In fact you may find you like sex with your succubus partner more, which may put a strain on "normal" sex.)

But if you're trying to spice up an already happy sex life or simply branch out to more experiences for the sake of exploration, then that's a little different. There's nothing wrong with wanting to have all kinds of experiences and it can be very empowering.

4. Can I put house rules to deal only with me not affect any member of the family? Will a succubus honor my rules?.
You can make them, but that doesn't guarantee unbounds will follow them. That's why protection is important. CH's books have protection methods you can use or you can find your own elsewhere.

5. Can I ask her to remain hidden from my friends & colleges in my meditation group.? Some are partially clairvoyant and having spirits is frowned upon in my group.
I'm going to say that this answer is the same as the one to question four.

6. Overall how viable is it for a married/commited person to work with a succubus?? need advice.!!
There can be great benefits to working with sexual spirits, but again, each relationship is different and it depends a lot on all parties involved. Make sure you have a good idea of what your ethics are, what you're seeking from the relationship, what boundaries you wish to set, and how you plan to handle new developments.

Fri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don’t know
Zodiac:

Married man here. It’s fine man. You can call an inbound succubus. They seem to come for fun and leave right after. Very few will even give you their name. Any sex spirit you have is given strict rules that my wife, pets, and guests are strictly off limits. It’s a hard rule, one that will end the relationship instantly if broken. That being said, generally speaking the male sex drive is much stronger than the female one in a long term relationship and a sex spirit has a way of keeping you at bay from nagging your wife. My wife’s a lot happier and so am I with my friend in the house. Also, a succubus will help align your chakras. I tried the nymphos but could never really connect with them. Succubus are ok but I got psy vamp and she has taken up most of my spiritual attention and seriously raised my Clair audience.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay, disclosures: I'm the product of a broken home, and I've got nephews and nieces that I barely see because I'm not on the best of terms with my sibling. I don't mean to be rude by keeping this short, but I don't want to belabor the point, either.

Stop this, right now, and get back to being a father. Spirit work will still be there in another decade, but your children only grow up once.

I am not making a moral argument here: I have enough DA spirits in my keep (including an incubus) that I know I'm not exactly one to talk about morality. My angle here is strictly practical.

I also have a somewhat fatalistic streak, and an almost preternatural ability to construct worst-case scenarios. What that says about me I don't know, but I have some help constructing this one.

See, I got a friend who worked three jobs at one point: one to pay for the essentials (rent, utilities, food, clothing); a second to pay child support; and a third to pay the income taxes he racked up at the other two jobs. He didn't have a lot of disposable income, but then, he also didn't have much spare time which would have required the use thereof.

So, for a moment, picture the absolute worst-case outcome, and mentally put yourself in the defendant's chair in family court. I'm not a lawyer, and I don't even play one on TV, but I have had a friend or two go through a messy divorce. And there's no winning argument here.

If you're honest and upfront about what you're up to now, then paradoxically, the longer this goes on, the worse it will look if that's where you end up. There would be that much more material to litigate, see, and that means more opportunities for you to get destroyed on cross-examination. From what I've heard, depending on jurisdiction, some family courts can be borderline misandrist on a good day. And if loaded words like "occult" and "demon" start getting thrown around, well, again depending on the jurisdiction, there might be supervised visitation...maybe, if you're lucky...

But if you try to hide from your wife that you're involved with a succubus, and she later finds out about it (which, trust me on this, she will), well, you probably already know what they say about the fury of a woman scorned, am I right?

Either way, you're rolling the dice. And there are kids involved. Bad idea. If it were just the two of you, I'd say go for it, but...kids? Nah. Don't do it, man.

Be your kids' dad first. Just my $0.02.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:46 am Okay, disclosures: I'm the product of a broken home, and I've got nephews and nieces that I barely see because I'm not on the best of terms with my sibling. I don't mean to be rude by keeping this short, but I don't want to belabor the point, either.

Stop this, right now, and get back to being a father. Spirit work will still be there in another decade, but your children only grow up once.

I am not making a moral argument here: I have enough DA spirits in my keep (including an incubus) that I know I'm not exactly one to talk about morality. My angle here is strictly practical.

I also have a somewhat fatalistic streak, and an almost preternatural ability to construct worst-case scenarios. What that says about me I don't know, but I have some help constructing this one.

See, I got a friend who worked three jobs at one point: one to pay for the essentials (rent, utilities, food, clothing); a second to pay child support; and a third to pay the income taxes he racked up at the other two jobs. He didn't have a lot of disposable income, but then, he also didn't have much spare time which would have required the use thereof.

So, for a moment, picture the absolute worst-case outcome, and mentally put yourself in the defendant's chair in family court. I'm not a lawyer, and I don't even play one on TV, but I have had a friend or two go through a messy divorce. And there's no winning argument here.

If you're honest and upfront about what you're up to now, then paradoxically, the longer this goes on, the worse it will look if that's where you end up. There would be that much more material to litigate, see, and that means more opportunities for you to get destroyed on cross-examination. From what I've heard, depending on jurisdiction, some family courts can be borderline misandrist on a good day. And if loaded words like "occult" and "demon" start getting thrown around, well, again depending on the jurisdiction, there might be supervised visitation...maybe, if you're lucky...

But if you try to hide from your wife that you're involved with a succubus, and she later finds out about it (which, trust me on this, she will), well, you probably already know what they say about the fury of a woman scorned, am I right?

Either way, you're rolling the dice. And there are kids involved. Bad idea. If it were just the two of you, I'd say go for it, but...kids? Nah. Don't do it, man.

Be your kids' dad first. Just my $0.02.
While this is definitely an extreme case, it's also the best advice given in this thread. As someone who grew up in several bad situations, where court rooms were basically a regular vacation spot, I'd highly recommend either being very careful...or deciding what you value most. On the bright side, Spirit Work is (for beginners) easy to hide. It's when you treat it like a life path that it becomes difficult to keep away from loved ones.

At that point, you might want to start with basics; see how your wife reacts to you dabbling in basic witchcraft. Mentioning Spirits isn't even necessary. It's all one in the same when you get down to it, and it'll all be treated the same by outside forces too.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”