The Vampires of Blachernae Church

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi everyone,

as said above in the Title I am about purchase one of them and would love to know if anyone had Experience with them or can tell me if it is worth the 500 USD? I mean each Time I browse through the Evolution Category I stop at their Listing.

:vampire: :count: :feedback:

All the Best
Timelady :immortal:

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Same feeling here Timelady, I'm interested to know as I've been going back to them for 6 wks now.
::bump::

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hey you two, I have one and he is totally worth it!!!!!

I however didn't get him from the listing, but from the listing on Ash's vampires and he came through for me, which made it very speical for me and a great honor!!!!

He is always with me, and he looks, listens and feels, before he speaks and when he speaks it is always with deep thought on his part. He has his hands full with me, but I am very grateful that he came through, of course i do believe I have my hands full with him :lol:

When I first got him, he had me look up the history on the Blachernae Church, so I could have an idea about the church and his deep feelings for the church.

However I will tell you that he is not, and I repeat not, a cuddly sort of vampire!!! He can be very ruthless, merliess, and has a merecary attitude, he is a warrior without a doubt!!!! He will do exactly what I say, so I have to be very careful about what I say!!!!!

So yes I would say it is worth 500.00, but as I didn't have that kind of money, I feel very blessed indeed to have had him come through for me, because I had no idea that he would have, and so I am very honored that he did!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have that listing on my wish list and hope to get one before they are gone. They sound amazing and I love vampires!

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Hi all,

thanks all for the Input to my Question. I will definitely get one at the End of this Month or at the Beginning of the next Month. I dont know why this is so special and normaly I am not into Vamps much and I am normally not a Church Goer. But this one is something special.

All the Best
Timelady :immortal: ::new::

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

When wondering if something is worth the cost, it depends how you would personally define worth. What you feel would make the focus worth your investment.. so to ask others, without specifications along those lines, cannot truly provide help in making the decision.
It's up to you, you will know if it's "worth" what is asked, and it seems you do as per your last post - so good luck on your journey with this vampire.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I have been looking at the listing from just before the 60% sale. I actually had one in my cart but decided it was too expensive at the last minute. Regret not getting it now but have a Vamp from Ash on the way so something to look forward to!

The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

Are these guys still available somewhere? They seem to be very interesting!

Return to “Vampire”