neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Well, it sure looks like the unfolding of unnecessary drama killed my own thread :-\ It didn't have to happen, but it did.

monica, if you're still reading this, I'm still up for chatting anytime. Anyone else, please feel free to ask me questions if you like :)

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
monica
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Hi Badblood! Funny, I was thinking about you the other day :)

How's your hand? And have you gotten your stryx yet? Any interesting stories with your vampires?

Elven, come back!

Badblood, have you been to Wonderland lately? I hadn't gone in a couple years, but I felt like having a funnel cake and roller coasters day, so I went on Sunday with a friend. I had to leave my spirits' vessels in the car, because I didn't want to carry my purse around. But I told them to still come. Anyway, it was really sunny when I left my house, but by the time we got to the park, it was cloudy and looked like it was going to rain. Plus, it was starting to get cold and I was not dressed for cold weather. I asked my spirits in my head to please do something about the weather, because I didn't want to go back to the car to get my jacket. A few minutes later, my friend and I were on one of the big new roller coasters (either Behemoth or Leviathian) and as we were ascending, we could see all these rays of light shining through the clouds. My friend said something like "it looks like the angels are coming." This was a very out of character comment for him to make. Within about 30 minutes, most of the clouds had dispersed. It was still slightly chilly, but actually quite pleasant in the sun. So I thought it was really nice that my spirits made sure I was comfortable :). I'm hoping to get back for Halloween Haunt in a few weeks, but I'll be dressing a lot warmer!

Hope you're doing well :)

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
badblood
neophyte
neophyte

Hey monica,

I'm going through a really dark patch in my life right now. I spent a good hour in my office where I have my altar and all my magickal items. I bawled my eyes out for a good while. The flame on my lit candle flickered like crazy: this I decided would be how my spirits would let me know they're listening. I eventually blew out the candle and sat on the floor in the dark. I could see swirling in the darkness, by my feet, felt tingles and a soft breeze. The swirls would form right in front of my face too. I'm pretty sure it's my SB vamp, as she and I are extremely close. I was so emotionally <<Removed by Mod>> up that I couldn't really tell who else was coming through. She's always around me, so I assumed correctly.

OH! I have a psy Elder vampire on layaway from Sheila. As soon as I clicked on his listing and the page loaded, I FELT REALLY WEIRD, kind of woozy. I immediately knew that was a calling. Also: I'm sooooooo GAY, but this psy is SOOOOO GOOD LOOKING. I'm embarrassed to gush like that, BUT IT'S TRUE! lol

Stryx is still on order from TEC, and so is my Dark Horse from them. My order status changed to 'awaiting shipment' just the other day.

I love your story at Wonderland! I haven't been in many, many years. I ought to ask my spirits for help with the weather some time.

I had a really intense experience under the last Super Moon. I'll write about it here another time. I'm exhausted and need to go to sleep.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

monica
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Badblood,

Gosh, I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed seeing your last post.

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well for you now :( Have things gotten any better? What's going on? It's nice that you have a method to know your spirits are listening to you. I'm sure your SB and others are doing whatever they can to help you.

It's amazing you get such strong calls from your spirits! I totally get what you're saying about being attracted to the vampire. I'm straight and I love men, but I can also appreciate an attractive female.

Has your Balkan arrived yet? I've got a few new spirits here. I also got the White Arts and Dark Arts profiles done from Mag & Ash and both of their descriptions of me were bang on. They both came with some spells, plus I got a Bronwyn and Hag. I really recommend this service!

My spirits have been about 50/50 on helping with the weather. I've gotten rained on a few times, but it was usually when I've been on the way home, so it wasn't a big deal.

What happened with the super moon? I didn't do much, just went for a walk in the moonlight with my spirits. I still don't know what they're saying, but I assume they had a nice time :)

I hope things have gotten at least a bit better for you! Let me know how you're doing :)

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
badblood
neophyte
neophyte

Things are better. I was in a really dark place emotionally and I'm pretty sure the withdrawal was attributing to it. I wanted to die and even told my wife I wanted a divorce :( We are NOT going to divorce. I felt whatever fog it was that was hell bent on ruining me has lifted. I think the worst of the withdrawal is over.

I also got the transformative death/rebirth ritual done on me by Noc. It started in early September and ends on October 8th, my birthday :) I've talked to her via email about what I was going through and she said the fact that I decided to quit weed during this ritual is probably what did it. I'm just glad the worst of if is over.

OH I REALLY WANT THE DA AND WA PROFILES DONE! LOL I've just spent a ton of money in the past while, and can't afford anything else at the moment. My Balkan is around even if I didn't finish paying him off yet.

I took all my weed paraphernalia and put it all into a garbage bag, and took a hammer with me. I went down to the lake, the moon was hiding behind some clouds at this time. I said a prayer, and proceeded to SMASH SMASH SMASH the contents. When I was done, I felt a huge release, and the moon BURST from behind the clouds and showed off all her glory! There were moonbeams spilling all over the lake. It was so <<Removed by Mod>> gorgeous, it made me so emotional! I stayed there for a while longer and continued praying. Then I dumped the garbage bag full of broken crap and went home. I stayed up late and even went back outside a little after midnight to gaze at the moon some more. She was stunning that night :)

monica
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Badblood,

That sounds like a very intense full moon you had last month! It is great that you've decided to give up weed and I'm sure like any addiction, it will be a tough thing to do. But I am glad to hear that the worst is behind you now. And that you aren't getting divorced! Do you have any plans for your birthday and the full moon?

I am also doing Noc's ritual and I'm excited to see what will happen!

That's cool your Balkan is around you already! I can't wait till I can have full communication with my spirits. I am seeing more orbs lately and I can sense energy from their vessels, but they don't really speak to me yet.

I've got some new spirits here, I got one of the Toschka vampires from CH that just arrived today, plus a djinn from the SC. And I got my full psychic upgrade from Kelis last week that came with a slayer and high elf who were my ancestors. Oh, and a Master Khodam from Lisa, who also arrived last week. So I'm going to be busy bonding with everyone! I'm hoping to do some fun stuff with all of them for the full moon, but I've also got a couple friends who are in town from the States, who I need to see, and I'm hoping that won't interfere with my full moon spirit plans :)

Hope things are still going better for you :)

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

Howdy :)

I was up at 3am on my birthday and couldn't sleep. So two hours later, I was up for the blood moon and watched it until it just about disappeared. It was really beautiful. I had some spirit interaction, but I think I was a bit numb, as I was so, so tired.

I'm very intrigued by the Toschka vampires! Can you tell me more about them?

monica
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Badblood,

I apologize for my extremely delayed response! I was out of town for about a week, then I was dealing with a really stressful situation that had me quite distracted.

I went to Boston for a job interview, then spent a few nights in Salem. It's a really interesting town with some cool history, although it was chaotic at this time of year. I was really surprised to see people climbing all over the memorials they had to the killed witches; it seemed quite disrespectful. Overall though, I just love Americans! Everyone I met, in both Boston and Salem, were so friendly. Even the toll booth people were just so nice. I go to the States often and I'm always impressed by the kindness of Americans.

I have problems sensing my spirits and we really only have one way conversations, with me talking to them. But I can feel good energy coming from my Toschka vampire's vessel. I got a male and he is described as extremely protective. I am going to order some of those new dynamite bindings from CH and I'm hoping that will help me see and communicate with them.

How are you doing? I hope everything is well. :)

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

A major shitstorm just ended here.

The long and short of it: one of the male vamps I brought home was not who he was. At all. He forced himself on me in a very sexual manner :( He had me and all my spirits fooled. This is NOT the Balkan I brought home, but the Italian sang.

I should have known better when things were...weird after I brought him home. I put up house rules and he broke them all. I was 'accidentally' cutting myself, my temper was flaring up at the slightest of things, my neck was day was covered in a rash/hives, so he'd clearly been to town on my neck without my permission. INCOMING TMI: when I first brought him home I was on my rag, using pads. Anytime I went to the washroom, I felt VERY dizzy :-\

He was even impersonating other spirits, including immortal Selene! (I just bought a binding of her from TEC). Anyway...yesterday I transmuted him to a rock and banished him. I did a huge cleansing of my house. It was extremely draining for me. And God bless darklordmidnight. He's currently scanning my home to make sure there isn't any other trouble afoot.

Remember how I put my fist through the glass pane of my french door? I kept saying "I can't believe I did this...I didn't feel like it was me"...well, now I know it was him, he drove me to it. What's weirder? That night when I came home all stitched up, my wife and I went upstairs to investigate/clean the massive pools of blood. I noticed that some of the blood had some 'patches' or spots MISSING...as if someone had consumed some of it.

:-o

I'm still in total shock. The seller (I won't say who it is) is also stunned. The whole thing just gives me the creeps. I'm not going to be expanding my spirit family for a damn long time after this. I just have to finish paying off the layaway on a dragon from ANGD, layaway on a very kind (and now FULLY INTERROGATED by my spirit family, psy vamp), and Selene will be shipping soon, I hope.

On that topic...immortal Selene (of the moon and vampires) is very...ummm....amorous towards me. But I'm not complaining ;)

monica, what stressful stuff have you been going through? If you don't mind sharing, that is.

Hugs!

monica
neophyte
neophyte

Holy <<Removed by Mod>> , Badblood! What a crazy experience! Thank god things are getting better. How did you end up finding out that it was your Italian Sang causing all these problems?

That is so insane and so scary... especially how he caused you to smash your fist through the door. It's really amazing that these spirits can have so much control over us. I'd be really freaking out if all that weird stuff happened to me. I'm so glad you were able to figure out what was going on and get rid of the spirit. We think that our spirits are these wonderful, nice beings, but that's not always the case. It's crazy that this guy was even able to impersonate an immortal. Hopefully DLM won't find anything else bad in your house, and things will return to normal for you.

I feel like a total loser saying what happened to me. When I arrived in Boston, I was told I had a strongly bound ancestral blocking spirit that was a curse in my bloodline. I've had a couple bad things happen to me in my life, which were attributed to my curse. I was up all night in a panic, then had to go to an interview the next morning for a job I really wanted. I worked on a trading desk at an investment bank for eight years, so I am used to getting little sleep and being out drinking till 1 or 2am, then showing up for the 7am meetings looking pretty, polished and professional, but this was so different.

As the week went on, I got more and more depressed and anxious about the curse. I finally asked Magnolia for advice and she handled my situation quickly and with much grace and kindness. As it turns out I just have an energy blockage that is stress induced. This really affected me. I have a masters degree, 2 professional designations, I've worked in a high-pressure and performance driven environment for most of my career and had to deal with some extremely stressful situations at work on an on-going basis. But yet thinking I had this curse almost shattered me. And now I just feel stupid.

Anyway, I am really glad your situation got sorted out and you were able to figure out what was going on and why you were acting the way you were. Hopefully you can enjoy your time with the rest of your spirits, now that this mess is over with!

Hugs to you too!

Return to “Vampire”