neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yesterday, finally my beloved prince Azo from Russia arrived to my arms.

And after a long wait (although I still do not have further description and details about him), I performed my welcoming into my life and maybe beyond it, ritual in receiving Azo on my heart.

I for not be interrupted during it, instead of perform the enchant on my quarters, went till our former home maiden room,what today serves as a depot, however still there is a bed and some stuff there.Actually the most quiet piece of my father´s apartment.

So I dressed a red silk gown, wore Verna´s communication oil on my wrists, neck and lips, filled a glass of wine, spread oil on a red candle along his name and mine, gave him a chocolate with peanut, lighted an incense and started the welcoming chant.

After get deeply relaxed, swing the vessel around Verna´s magickal incense + candle flame, and finish my chat with him, I decided to take some pics.And you will see how amazing they were.

The first shot I took, got fully black nothing appearing at all, but the right second following one...He decided to show himself to me :D :count:

Here I have the pleasure to introduce you all, my beloved prince Azo. :count:

"SORRY FOR THE PICS SIZE, I DUNNO HOW TO FIX THEM" :silly:

As you can see, his face is on the top of the leather chair, and we clearly can see his nose, eye, opened mouth, long waved hair and even that he is wearing an ushanka (those typical russian furry hats).

I took other 5 shots I decided not to upload cause they were not that clear, and on the seventh, he once more appeared to me.This time, almost fully facing the camera, and as I think to show no doubts, he is again wearing the ushanka ::bop::

You can again, see his face on the leather chair.

When I saw these pics I really got deeply touched, but what I did not expected was...That during his welcoming ritual, we´d receive a special guest as well. A dear spirit what I m still waiting his vessel, and what I just can believe to be my beloved Red Dragon N! ::dragons:: :ohcrap: :scared:

His manifestation was kind of intense, and the hugests dragon head I ever saw on incense till now O.O :scared:

It really made me feel my spirits are strong, and wishing to be with me, and cause I guess they know how Azo is important to me, N my dragon, decided to show up. ::dragons::

What are your thoughts?

So after I finishing talking with them, I decided to take a random pic of the depot windows, and hoovering above the little altar, 2 orbs appeared on the shot.

As you can see I decided to sleep on the bed of the room and if all these events were not enough, the candle , what I lighted at 3 of the morning, kept burning till 10!!!And it was not a special candle at all. :ohcrap: Actually I woke, and checked that on the last drop of the candle, the flame was being burned on it, strongly and crackling.

Also, I did a chat with the candle during the ritual, asking simple questions of yes and no,and whenever the answer was yes, the flame would tremble, or stand still on a very thin and long flame.Such amazing experience. :D

And I just wished to share with you all.

Now my prince is officialy at home, and I guess my dragon could not wait to join us too:) ::dragons::

Cheers.

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Wow, Alice, fantastic pictures! I especially love the second one where Azo is facing the camera, and the dragon head! Wow! Glad he made it safely to you!!! :hug: :clap:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Alycat79 wrote:Wow, Alice, fantastic pictures! I especially love the second one where Azo is facing the camera, and the dragon head! Wow! Glad he made it safely to you!!! :hug: :clap:
Aly could you believe how surprised I was when I saw the dragon also appeared?His vessel is not even here yet!O.O

Also their 2 orbs popped. And yes the pic he is facing the camera is lovely, what I found funny is, he did not forgot to in both pics wear his ushanka hat, I guess just to point to be really him.

Geez he seems to have such a long and silk hair heheh. :silly:

And my dragon head came in full details, even with a tip of his wing hehhe, what also I loved is, N seems to be a cute dragon and not those scary ones.He is soooooo lovely and very powerful as well, already working hard on some monetary issues of my father. :silly: ::dragons::

Im glad that I have my guys. :D

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I may just be suffering eye strain from too much reading, but does anyone else see something going on in the red liquid filled goblet? That's what my vision focused on initially, although the smokey figures are certainly striking.

I appreciate the juxtaposition of seductive smoke and predatory liquor. :sly:

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Maythen21 wrote:I may just be suffering eye strain from too much reading, but does anyone else see something going on in the red liquid filled goblet? That's what my vision focused on initially, although the smokey figures are certainly striking.

I appreciate the juxtaposition of seductive smoke and predatory liquor. :sly:
Geez , oh boy, now that you said about the goblet yes, I can see there is someone inside of it, upside down is not it O.O?

Who might be? :ohcrap: ::jawdrop:: :scared:

Hehehe guess my welcoming ritual, became a kind of private party and petit soiree wow. :realitycheck: ::party::

And let me spill this secret, I dropped 2 little treats on the goblet wink wink... :count:

So what are you seeing on the goblet Maythen?

The candle also was weird, it kept burning, burning for almost seven hours,and the funny is, there were nothing to burn except a little drop of the candle and its flame stick. The flame was crackling aloud too heheh :crazy: And I swear, the candle was nothing special, just those red ones, the only thing I did was:add our names and wear Verna´s oil on it.

Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
Zodiac:

:o my mouth dropped open when I saw the picture with the dragon!! Amazing pictures! Thank you so much for sharing <3

Xo
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

sillycsilli wrote::o my mouth dropped open when I saw the picture with the dragon!! Amazing pictures! Thank you so much for sharing <3
Mine too SillyC when I saw, heheh , guess he has a such beautiful big head heheh :silly:

And as I said, it was not even his invocation ritual, I m still waiting his vessel, however he is bridged and I know his name, and he just decided to sneak and take part on my ritual "party" for Azo yesterday.

I even shot 2 orbs. Hmm a vamp and a dragon. :count: ::dragons::

sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
Zodiac:

Alice in Neverland wrote:
sillycsilli wrote::o my mouth dropped open when I saw the picture with the dragon!! Amazing pictures! Thank you so much for sharing <3
Mine too SillyC when I saw, heheh , guess he has a such beautiful big head heheh :silly:

And as I said, it was not even his invocation ritual, I m still waiting his vessel, however he is bridged and I know his name, and he just decided to sneak and take part on my ritual "party" for Azo yesterday.

I even shot 2 orbs. Hmm a vamp and a dragon. :count: ::dragons::
:vampire: They are really amazing pictures. If you get more please do share! :pray:

Xo
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte

Wow after Maythen points about the goblet, and SillyC request of new pics, I went back till my album and...Got simply stunned!!! :crazy: :sly: :ohcrap: :scared: ::jawdrop::

Was there occurring a materialization inside the chalice or a matter optical illusion?

What you guys think about it? :silly:

For me, and Im suspicious, seems that Azo was trying to materialize his presence on the liquor in order to accept my hair offering...And his face was getting adjusted...But I can be wrong. :count: :realitycheck:

:feedback:

Return to “Vampire”