acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Does anyone have vampire companions who are like colorful or rainbow people, those who don’t have the typical goth look?
I don’t know if this is particular to certain sellers (especially on Etsy) or if some choose more colorful photos - maybe like people, some just like a little more color than all black?, or what.
Today I found myself enamored with a very colorful sanguine fellow ... pale skin with pale purple markings, red-orange eyes, purple hair, colorful clothing, just so very pretty. I could not stop thinking of him until I made the purchase. He just seems like he will bring such colorful energy.
I was wondering if anyone else has met “rainbow” vampires and could tell me what your experiences are?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

The way you describe the appearance strikes a cord with my Happy Hardcore Emo days (not that they ever really ended...) otherwise known as "Kandi Goth" or "Candy Goth" depending on your preferences with spelling. It's a sub-group of Gothic style mainly centered on the Alternative variety and Rave culture - differing from punk-rave (another sub-alt group) through it's more colorful and exaggerated features. An example of this style can be seen here.

So in short, yes there are goths who dress more colorfully (vampires whom consider themselves goth included). It's just a matter of finding the sub-genre of alternative fashion that fits. Another colorful goth fashion is pastel goth, for example.

However, i think a majority of people who look for a vampire companion want that stereotype and so a lot of sellers find beings who fit the mold. There are many vampires who dress differently, just like there are many humans who have different styles. I've been a vampire who loved long white cotton shirts and flowing Gypsy garments. It all depends on who you're looking for as far as relationships and reliability goes.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:25 pm I've been a vampire
This was supposed to say I've met. I'm not sure how I wrote something differently...maybe my phone's autocorrect? *shrugs*

- Muse
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Heh. No. My Vamp, B is so true form. She is wonderful and horrifying at the same time. Ironically, she is one of my spirits that prefers to manifest physically the most.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I honestly don’t know anything about goth or sub-groups, those are pretty pics though. It was for lack of a better word, you know the stereotype vampire picture you usually see. Tbh I had not really considered if vampires had become more varied and liked to be more colorful themselves, or even if there are certain sub-groups or differences between sanguine and psy that might stand out like that.
This fellow looks quite unusual though, beyond just dyed hair. It’s very exotic. The seller called him a “rainbow” sanguine, though I don’t know if it’s an like official term for a race or sub-group or just a way to describe such a unusually colorful one.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Shifa, you should check out ash's series "The truth about vampires". There are five parts to it, and you might enjoy the info there. ^ ^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hey Kit, thanks. =^.^=

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

A general key is to just not judge something by one stereotype. All beings have their preferences and that includes fashion sense. :P

Though if you were asking about race based things, and not just appearance, I'd recommend asking the seller why this vampire is called that.

- Muse
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It’s KatyKat, and I’ve already been drilling the poor girl a bit with my excitement about P and a black kitten familiar I also purchased at the same time, lol. I’ve never ordered from her before. I’ll be honest, I kind of wanted to try TheMoonDragon but this guy just really, uh, checked all my boxes, oh but I do hope it was a calling too you know. She calls him kind and loving. I think he is going to bring a colorful, playful, almost harlequin or jester energy that will brighten up my world.
Silly me didn’t ask about rainbow vampires per se, but I confirmed that he is an entity and found out what treats my new friends will like. I was surprised to find out he is from the earthen realm with his exotic appearance, I thought perhaps an astral world maybe? Haha I have so much to learn and I really hope I will progress in my communications with everyone.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I would like to give some praise to my rainbow sanguine friend.
There was some stuff said that I was still smarting about, petty things I should have really let go of by now. Well when P came into my life, it was like a switch flipped, almost immediately I decided not to be upset anymore. He dissipated a dark cloud that had been bugging me.
It was an unexpected bonus to his presence, but it makes sense that he would not be dark and gloomy. I think I forgot to note that he was listed as a kind fellow anyway.

Return to “Vampire”