Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is available for the next 20 days ONLY. We begged, beseeched, and pleaded for these available spots and we also did some work in return & have promised work in future as well. This is a very big deal and we are elated to be able to offer this opportunity. There are a limited number because of the work & time restraints allotted specifically for us. This is very exciting and this is something you should not miss!

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... at=&page=1

Your binding is going to pass through 5 different groups of practitioners during the Spring Vimidri rituals, and your binding is going to travel the world. The groups have various numbers of members and you can't even imagine how powerful this binding is going to be by the time you receive it! Each group performs their work for you and the power builds & builds, one upon another, like building blocks, and you will have an heirloom piece of power that can be passed through generations.

You do not need to do anything once you've purchased the binding. All the work is done and then you receive all the work performed on a vessel. We will cover each item individually as to the work that will be done on your behalf. Even though your vessel will not be with you until the completion of the work, as each group performs the work you will be able to feel the work being done.

We have requested of each group to give any personal feedback to each of you they feel is necessary, or deem appropriate, to the work they are performing!

What are the Vimidri rituals?
This is a Spring celebration where various groups show off their talents, up & coming work, and work can be bought or traded with the participating groups (if they so allow). It started in Europe and has encompassed many countries and over 50 different groups. It's a time for showing others what you've come up with over the past seasons, a time to celebrate the end of Winter by showing off what you've developed while indoors, and create a sense of community with other practitioners.

You will receive information from each group that explains exactly what you've received, any instructions needed for usage, and the work will already be with you as you will benefit from the work performed as it is completed. The date of each group's participation is listed in order below.

As each group keeps their binding a secret until the reveal you will receive all the information with your vessel. However, each group has prepared a short synopsis to give you an idea of what you can expect from each group.

We have asked each group to include any personal notes for you as is necessary, or they deem appropriate. This is a very special offering and is the first time we've been able to offer this!

Reizer
May 12th-14th
The Reizer coven in Canada is an all-female group who generally focus their work to Third Eye usage, manipulation, and power. Their work typically includes ways to open, control, shut, manipulate, extend, and provoke the Third Eye.
You will likely receive a binding that will help you to develop, evolve, open, and work with your Third Eye in all its abilities

Elkaney
May 22nd-25th
The Elkaney practitioner group in Ireland is a male & female group whose primary focus is in Time Travel, Time Distortion, Time Relevance, Multi-Plane Time Manipulation, Multi-Plane Walking, and Body Warping in Multi-Realm.
You will likely receive a binding that will instruct you on bending, manipulating, and using Time in ways you've probably never even considered before

Montneuf
June 03rd-05th
The Montneuf practitioner group in France is a male & female group of general practitioners in magick who work with Supernatural Power, Superpower Development, Strength Training for Paranormal Gifts, Enhancement of Supernatural Abilities, and Gaining Power Through Short-Term & Long-Term Paths.
You will likely receive a binding that will empower you, build your abilities, help you create new abilities, and provide you unparalleled power

Auchban
June 11th-15th
The Auchban practitioner group in Germany is a male & female group who work with Destiny; gaining what is wanted & desired from life... Wishes; creating, making, granting... Fate; recognition, alteration, power.
You will likely receive a binding that will help you to work with you Destiny, Life's Wishes, and Fate to be successful, in control of each of them, and use them to your best advantage

Shangzi
June 20th-23rd
The Shangzi practitioner group in Beijing is a male & female group who work extensively with Past Lives; recreating connections, pulling through powers, gifts & abilities, reconnecting with past acquaintances or loves that can bring you greatness in this life, and using past lives to build upon this life.
You will likely receive a binding that will help you to work with your Past Lives in multiple ways, shapes, and forms to further evolve & create yourself in this lifetime

You will receive your vessel with all the work done for you by these practitioners with all necessary paperwork.

This is a rare opportunity, one not to miss as it will change your life!

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... at=&page=1

============================================

ALL IS FOUND

This listing is for a customized binding from a group of our colleagues. Barret & Ramona are two women we met years back and they are definitely unique in their approach. They are sisters who work out of a local group in New England. They are sort of like organic hippies with a twist of eclectic, Art Nouveau power. Their group is also made up with many eccentrics, black sheep, and oddballs. When we met them at a Tri-State gathering for NY, NJ, and PA Ash originally described them as "wack-a-doos". Once we had a chance to see them showcase their abilities we really came to understand and appreciate their unique brand of power.

Read the full listing: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 283&page=1

SPIRIAN CIRCLE

Ash & I did this twice ourselves and we are very excited to be able to offer it to our members. The Spirian Circle consists of lifetime members who are gifted people in the paranormal & metaphysical. They may possess different, similar, or the same abilities within the member base, but they are each unique in their approach and exacting of their gift. When you participate what happens is your information is given to them and they return to you a gift along with the significance of the gift.

Read the full listing: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 283&page=1

BEAUTIFULLY COMPLICATED GAME OF LIFE :: SUPER SEVEN (MELODY'S STONE)

This is a third-party offer from a colleague of ours named Mama Jo. The bindings are done on Super Seven crystals (also known as Melody's stone or Kokoshanite). The binding is for helping you to design and follow your own path of Destiny & Fate that will bring you great fulfillment, success, happiness, self-confidence, develop your gifts, and restore your positive energy. It is a binding that helps you with the beautifully complicated game of life!

Read the full listing: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 290&page=1

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
Zodiac:

This sounds incredible. Every time I think that my wishlist is finished, Creepyhollows comes out with something new, innovative, and amazing.

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

I keep missing these amazing once only kind of things, but this one, I'm not missing. Now, only one question. How do I set up a layaway for it so that I may pay half now, and half from my next pay check?

ImageImageImage
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Updated with all the limited time offers we have, and we have more coming! 8Y

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

creepyhollows wrote:Updated with all the limited time offers we have, and we have more coming! 8Y
....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I don't have the money 3|D

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:Updated with all the limited time offers we have, and we have more coming! 8Y
....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I don't have the money 3|D
I don't have any money either 8[ . I guess I really must sell kidneys this time.

Ravenskye
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pan Were
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenSkye
Zodiac:

Arrrrrg!! I'm broke..... and sad... I'm gonna miss these!!! *\(

Nylsia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sooo much goodness! It's so hard to resist these!! ::

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~ Robert Frost
:*3
NinonP
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Any update for the Vimidri Rituals offering?

NinonP
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Has anyone already received their Vimidri Rituals binding? :)

Return to “Messages & Updates”