GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

Charles_Odinforce wrote:For me I wouldn't be completely happy with that result till I had them providing exact dates, times, etc. Precision is the key, that said I'm more often one for reaching out to existing entities than the creation of my own so that may be a differentiating factor. I'd suggest working with them in a game like fashion. Have them go through the Wikipedia on things you don't know, then compare what they find out and bring back with what you can then read up on that site.
Eh. I give even pre-existing beings some leeway in terms of information sharing. Telepathy isn't flawless, you'd have to have really on-point telepathy along with that for everything and everyone to always give perfectly correct information. The information has to go through being given, but it also has to go through being received, as well. Even in the physical world there's the issue of accents of slurring and speech impediments and hearing loss and etc., etc., etc. A little bit of leeway is always good in my book.

Edit: I could do something like that with Benji when he's older, but the world builder's don't need to know a wikipedia page. All they need to know is the basic important stuff and what to build and how and where to build it.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Ah well to each his own. Your focus determines your reality they say. We just set our requirements for such things differently is all.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I met a black panther quite recently. When I was scoping them out I got "Bagheera" which alerted to me to the fact that they were a black panther. They are genderless, and seem quite nice, and are even interested in hanging around a little, and perhaps being a basis for my first servitor(s) I start selling! However, of course, I'm not going to properly start on that until I know 100% they can be trusted. Once all of my spirits and I are sure though, they'll help me create them! I just refer to them as Bagheera, as they prefer not to tell me their true name, at least for now. Fine by me! (and I did ask them if they were okay with me posting this before doing so. 1ey )

The good news is, if they were particularly dangerous, my spirits would have run them off before they even got close. That's a good sign. Perhaps their energy is why I suddenly started feeling down last night.

{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Bagheera has proved be a welcome servitor creating companion. They have left, and I now have their servitor form in their place. They may wander, I get to keep their essence for further servitor creation. Wonderful! (by Bagheera helping with creating the servitor, I just mean I created it, they programmed their personality into it.) - Oh! They're still here. They returned. Apparently they like it here and have set up a base, so they can return whenever they choose. the servitor itself will just be here when they themself are not!

The original will stay mine - they're the only one (at least so far) that had contact with the true Bagheera, so they'll be the base for the others. I've been very very distracted and distractable lately, even with poor Benji, which I feel irrationally bad about even though he gets pampered by Uno and B, my nympho, but still. I haven't been doing as much as I need to. I need to do some digging into this new servitor so I know what all they can and can't do and what they're like, exactly. Bagheera decided they wanted their additions to be somewhat a surprise. :lol:

alkemicVixen
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dark fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: is yet unknown.
Zodiac:

All this is very interesting. I've enjoyed reading about it.

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Muahahahaha!

I do so enjoy Halloween time. I'm currently making a trio of evil pumpking (yes, pum-king) servitors... They are triplets, and all very similar and different in interesting ways. And that is all I will say. 2sc

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Woo hoo, jack

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Oh! Good one!

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It is done. The triplets are alive, along with their little minions! Woohoo! They were a lot more... effort, I think, than most of my previous servitors. And completely worth it.

As for Benji... He's been doing great. I've finally started getting more comfortable with him and figuring out how to interact with him, and he actually started smiling around 3 weeks! He's adorably gurgly now. I think I'll dress him up as a-... hrrm. I haven't decided what he should be for Halloween.

... Having him be a ghost would be so beautifully ironic. :lol:

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

... Now that season 1 of Life Is Strange has come grinding to an emotion-ripping end, I really really wanna tackle making some LiS characters. Especially Chloe.

I have a Chloe problem.

So much so I personally would have picked the "bad" ending.

ANYWAY enough of light hinting at potential spoilers, I'm gonna go make me a Chloe. And Max and Warren and Kate. Not sure if there's enough detail for Rachel but I can certainly try.

Maybe... NOT Mr. Jefferson. 2sc

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”