You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: none currently
If I could be anything, I would be...: bengal tiger
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

it wasnt meant as a review but a question since it is what the discussion is about. it wasnt about buying . but the fact they are used for powers alone making them more dangerous. i posted it not as a buyer. but a feeling that something feels wrong about it.

Rina74
“It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” Marilyn Monroe
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” Marilyn Monroe

Rina74
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: none currently
If I could be anything, I would be...: bengal tiger
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

i get some are happy with there binding. and yet i never got the feeling with Adelphia's site. and i dont recall any of them needing a protection spell with them. its just a feeling i recieve.from that ad. that i dont get from Bliss or Adelphia. i geuss u would have to know what i talking about. so never mind.

Rina74
“It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” Marilyn Monroe
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” Marilyn Monroe

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Rina74 wrote:i get some are happy with there binding. and yet i never got the feeling with Adelphia's site. and i dont recall any of them needing a protection spell with them. its just a feeling i recieve.from that ad. that i dont get from Bliss or Adelphia. i geuss u would have to know what i talking about. so never mind.

Errrr... Rina, I really dig the subject that I started... can you please open up another thread on this? I"d be happy to reply with the answer that Adelphia & Akelta's demons are like elite forces of the demon realm and the pairings are selective, they don't just go to anyone interested party.. I hate to say it, but the ankoras and leesher demons are commoners and run-of-the-mill, we're talking they get squashed "like maggots" by my commander (I know from experience). Anyway, end of story... new thread, and let's get back to the DA vs. BA demons thing. :)

Return to “Black Arts”