how do practitioners get a sample of our energy?

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i cannot find an answer through the search function. i've heard plenty of times how binding works, but never how exactly a practitioner gets the energy signature of someone they've never even met before?

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

By use your name and DOB.

Remember curses often require something of the victims? Similar like that.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

In my work, the info helps to establish I'm connecting to the right person. I have the skill of being able to follow one's energy current by bringing them into my cognitive focus, and then it's easy to see into them as long as they permit it or I can bend things to find a way 'in' (keep in mind there are many 'layers' to a person and this can be done differently depending from where/what perspective you are viewing them from as well which relates to the methodology of whatever work is being done).

At that point I utilize all of my regular psychic senses to discern and work with their energy, as if they were standing right in front of me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It depends on the conjurer/caster, what method or ritual they use. Some requires detail info such as name, date of birth, photo, personal belonging, body part, etc., some can do it with any energy signature such as from nickname, username, etc:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you three. it just seems very simple to me to only have name and DOB.. for example, there are many people with the same name and birth date. how do you find the correct person in that case?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm maybe through the intent of the client? For example, there might be only one John Smith who asks for some specific spells or spirits to specific conjurer/caster:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Well, keep in mind. In the case of CCs, you're not only giving them a name and DoB, but also, probably about a paragraph of info on your preference for the conjured spirit. All of which will also be laced with your specific energy signature. As well as shipping info from Paypal. Everything just sort of adds up to help them lock onto your energy.

I'd liken it to handwriting analysis. Yes, many people have the same name and birthday, but not everyone writes it the same way. Rather than pressure and loops practitioners read emotions and experiences attached to the info they've been given.

I'd imagine a bit more work goes into first-time clients. It's probably easier to work with/find energies with repeat customers.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:thank you three. it just seems very simple to me to only have name and DOB.. for example, there are many people with the same name and birth date. how do you find the correct person in that case?
Only speaking for myself, the answer is 'I just know'. LOL. Those who are practicing have to make it their business to be sensitive enough, and skilled enough to connect to a person through their presence.
I can get a feel for the general energy within many members here for instance, and I've never seen their face nor do I know much about them. So additional details only make it easier to confirm or strengthen a link.

So you're right, it is more complex because it takes psychic/supernatural capability to actually connect.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I'll agree with Nocitfera on this one. I'm not specifically connecting to people, but when I contact someone's paranormal companion to do art with, I just "feel" it. That, and the info they provide (creature type, name, and description if they wish) help "lock on" to the intended being.
That, and the intent on their side, to be connected to. I also throw out their keeper's name.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

You can track down anyone remotely through the philotic lines.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

Return to “Spirit Keeping”