Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have put another reiki in place for you and it should help you so you can get some sleep which is what you need right now!!!!

Also if you can after you have gotten some sleep, check this link out and do what it says to do, you need to do this so you can get rid of the feeder!!!! http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

I also would put salt down as well in and outside of your place, that will help keep the feeder out!!!!

Also do what Likes2Read said about thinking more positive things, play some good music to help bring up your vibrations, since feeders do not like that kind of energy!!!! The thing is to keep your emotions positive so the feeder can't feed off of you!!!!

This is to help until Magnolia and or Ash can get to you, in order to help you!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

Really bad, won't stop, need help...can't do any thing, my son here and staying, please help!

Wenona <3
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

It remains a challenge, Wenona - and it won´t change over night...

Also, I do not sleep many nights and I hate it. I have days where I scream and shout about it all.
I am still not in total acceptance.
But I try and look upon it as a neutral experience. Sometimes if we say A we also must say B.

My spirits have often apologized that it simply is not their fault!

For this they can not be blamed nor made responsible!

When we start to perceive energies intensly, then we are also sensitive to all sorts of cosmic (solar and other) energetic disturbances that affect the energy fields with which we are surrounded.

However, as long as you want to hold on to ideas that suggest that there are external personalized energies that disturb you in your well-being, it will be so.
You are the creator of your perceived reality. We create energy fields with our thoughts and emotions.

You have the choice and you can direct energies. Your free will is a cosmic law, unless you doubt this and put in other field informations. These energy fields are real.
Everyone has their own world views and their pictures and views of the spiritual world.
Many fields have become collective realitiy because they were collectively believed and therefore put into a collective sensing of "realitiy".

Practise your exercises. Practise. Also make your choice what fields you want to create.

So you change your body, your perception.
You just have to align, make up your mind yourself.
How do you want to perceive the world?
You have it in your hands.
You are not a victim. You are a creator.

Right now you are only demonstrating vulnerabilty, presenting the victim role of yourself out on a plate.
Do you think, you will gain strength? Only when you present the strength from within yourself, the universe will answer in this way.
Then your feeling of suffering and delivery will end.

Everyone can decide for themselves how they interprete the things that surround them.
Realitiy creating.
Don´t think or worry about what you don´t want! The universe does not understand "no".

Imagine and feel what it is, that you want.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you, Wenona!

Not against the unwanted but for/pro the wanted.

Even if there should be "feeders", don´t concentrate on how to get them away but instead say: "okay, what is it you want or need?" - "I recognize and accept that you are there. I realize that I gave you a reason to be there. Now what is it that you need? I will listen and give you the attention that you seek for."

Listen inside you and these silent suggestions, that you most likely will want to push away, will have the answers.
Take them seriously and give them their recognition...
Accept them as a fragment of you and give them what they need: Re-integration.

Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Not heard anything from mags or ash yet.
Seriously bad day...feel horrendous.

Thank you Starfire...yes, sleep I really need.

Wenona <3
lighthorse
new here
new here

I've been following this thread. There are several people who have suggested PMing Ash and Mag (on other crisis threads). Hope that's still OK with them, but I bet they're busy with the sale, moreso than usual.

I like what Luminairs (and others) have suggested, and will be following many of their suggestions for myself.

There are spells (I bet in the free encyclopedia) for casting out unwanted/evil beings. Someone may have posted you links here. Even tho I've been following, I don't remember all shared.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Is there a meta centre near you? Or anyone in your area who practices kinesiology or other forms of energetic healing? I had a mass of feeders on me last year after complications from minor surgery, and I had absolutely no energy, it was exhausting to even walk out to the letterbox! I went to a local meta centre and had a healing session, there were 49 feeders attached to me! No wonder I had no energy. But that one session was all it took & I've had no problems since. By the end of my session I could actually feel them being pulled off me!

If you can organise that, you just need to tell your spirits what you're doing and ask them to 'wait outside' while you have the session, feeders generally have no intelligence, in fact most of the kind that affect us aren't complete spirits to start with so they just cling on to what energy source they can find by instinct, the intelligent ones will depart almost as soon as you make the appointment and aren't likely to return because they are basically lazy and once you regain control you can remove them yourself!

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I would honestly find something to help with sleep. Right now you are getting the stress amplified from lack of sleep and that's only going to benefit the feeders. I prefer herbal remedies but never advise on taking things since you have to look at You for those because medicine or medical conditions really do factor in.

Salt has been suggested... I agree fully with that. I am glad you have the room cleaners also since I believe in the help the give.

I know you are living what has to feel like a nightmare so I am sending strength your way. We need to find a way to boost empowerment because this is YOUR life and You are taking it back.
Maybe Empowerment in All things spell from marketplace? It's a little out of the box but I feel like a boost for that 'yes i can' kick would go a way with this.

You have a lot with grounding and protection and dealing with the pains stemming from the issue so maybe a little more offensive tactics can start to balance it out.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

I wish I could help, the best thing you could do is to get help as jellybean said, find a your center amidst in all the chaos, ground yourself every single day. I'm guessing shielding won't help much assuming that the thing has been inside of you. I would say do non hebraic names middle pillar or balancing practices but somehow that stuff is like shining a light to the parasites which is not so good for somebody without mentoring or help. The best thing IHO is to ground yourself every single day, more than one time a day (which isn't a solution but will help) and get help from someone that can attend you in person. Take your own emotions away from despair and fear the most that you can.

Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

2am here and been laid in bed dealing with for two hours now, I eke calling my spirits to help it's just getting worse...still nothing from Mags & Ash!

Really bad pain in my chest, numb tingling sensations all over, moves about my body, pressure, shaking...not letting me sleep!

Wenona <3
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Did you put in a helpdesk ticket as emergency? Those get top priority. Also email them.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”