Is direct-binding better than having a vessel?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

For the purpose of interacting & bonding with a spirit it does not make a difference. For each Keeper though this will be a personal preference. Some report having a spirit bound to their spirit results in faster bonding times and better interaction, others report the same results in having the spirit bound to a vessel. This is something that each Keeper will discern not only for themselves but likely also on a case-by-case basis. In my opinion Bridging is the ultimate option because it allows you to have the spirit with you or with its vessel allowing you the freedom of options.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

thank you

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process

Magnolia, Do you have any more informaion on the direct-binding process..Would'nt mind hearing the pros and cons, do's and dont's on this.. Particularly which spirits are not recommended for direct binding and how to unbind a spirit from oneself..Been seeing some scattered info here and there, but wouldn't mind reading up more on the subject..Perhaps if one of our members can point me in the right direction to any posted threads I may have missed

kjg
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for the information Magnolia!!!!

Through communication it seemed that a few of my Spirits (WA) wanted to become direct-bound and I found that the interaction between us was immediately better. I had those Spirits engaging with me a lot more which I love, for example in dreams and even physically such as instead of as usual being an orb distant from me I had an orb running over my hands and body. Of course maybe I am just noticing more or giving them and everything more attention because of the psychological effect of knowing about the binding.

I would love more info and to hear other experiences.

Mystrial66
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystrial Silvermoon
Zodiac:

I would also like to know if there are any spirits that are not recommended for direct binding. I was wondering about a spirit for protection, like maybe a werewolf. Also interested in a phoenix.

Mystrial
Kazumie
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure

I would also like to know the pro's and con's. For having a spirit directly bonded to you.

knightsbridge
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

I would also like to know...and if you have a spell or spirit directly bound to you, will anyone be able to detect it? Like people who are really sensitive and can see things?

Also wondering if it would be possible for anyone to unbind something that is directly bound to you, like spells or spirits. Asking because I was interested in a retreat that involved deep cleansing of all your energetic bodies and aura. I wouldn't want anyone to erase or mess up my direct bindings. Thanks

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

knightsbridge wrote:I would also like to know...and if you have a spell or spirit directly bound to you, will anyone be able to detect it? Like people who are really sensitive and can see things?

Also wondering if it would be possible for anyone to unbind something that is directly bound to you, like spells or spirits. Asking because I was interested in a retreat that involved deep cleansing of all your energetic bodies and aura. I wouldn't want anyone to erase or mess up my direct bindings. Thanks
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63&t=61422

Try not to ask the same questions in multiple threads ok? I answered it for you in that one.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
knightsbridge
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

I'm sorry. I had problems posting. I kept getting SQL errors, so I wasn't sure if it went through. By the time I reloaded the site, I couldn't find the thread I had posted in, and tried again in this post. I not the type to post a lot, but I'm really trying to learn.

Thank you for the reponse in the other post. :-)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I think it's one of those things that will be fine for some people; not so good for others.

I personally had a baby spirit bound to my person, which caused untold health issues. I consulted my doctor, had X-Rays, scans, blood tests, the whole shebang ... nothing was physically wrong with me that they could see, yet I was very, very ill (and was actually admitted to hospital as they could see I wasn't well so wanted to keep me under observation to be on the safe side). As a last resort I asked my seller to please move my baby to another vessel; in doing so, my health was restored within days.

I am a highly sensitive person which might go some way towards explaining what happened in my case, but each person will no doubt be different and have their own experience to share.

The spirit bound to me was a baby of something quite dark that I have an adult version of, who I also had a rough beginning with (although that one's bound to a vessel), but the seller thought that the baby's energy would be more than enough for me to handle. Had it been a faery or elf maybe my experience would have been different, but from now on I'm going to stick to having vessel-bound entities/spirits only - just to make sure.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”