Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Raiju
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So i just joind CH and if anyone could give me some tips how to start the Spirit Keeping.I already know shielding so if someone could say few words to help me a bit

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Quite literally everything you need to know starting out can be found here on the forums, so read, read, read (this is a good section to start in).
If you have any questions, ask, ask, ask.

Take a deep breath, hold your nose, jump in. That's it in a nutshell.

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Go slowly, don't rush into anything!

Take your time reading about the different types of spirits in the CH Encyclopedia, and when you feel ready to start spirit keeping, consider going for a reverse adoption where the spirit chooses you if you are unsure of where to start - http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=6828

Be careful of 'spirit hoarding' - some people get a little crazy and end up with 10 or more spirits all at once, which can be incredibly overwhelming and you may find you don't have time to devote to all of them. Start with one spirit at a time.

Here is some advise from Magnolia:
It is easy, in the beginning, to be swept up in the excitement of it all & to "go crazy" bringing new spirits into your home. It would better serve to you to contemplate on why you are becoming a Spirit Keeper & who you can bring into the home to help bring you happiness & fulfill the aspects of your life you need help with or want a companion for.
Read the complete article here - http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59&t=24611

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Florian wrote: Be careful of 'spirit hoarding' - some people get a little crazy and end up with 10 or more spirits all at once, which can be incredibly overwhelming and you may find you don't have time to devote to all of them. Start with one spirit at a time.
Yes, one spirit at a time for the bonding period at least.

My experience is a new spirit, especially from CH, will announce their presence with a bang. Such as "I am here!" 1s I've had a couple of spirits be quiet. They take their time and learn about YOU before announcing their presence.

Just know they are there, as long as you working with an experienced practitioner. Also, everyone is going to have a different experience, we all have our own strengths and weaknesses. Patience goes a long way.

Best to you on your journey. It is and should be an amazing one. 1s

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Take your time and read as much as you can find. Take it easy on buying spirits until you get used to the energy shifts that comes with bringing in new companions. Buy a few at a time and give yourself a chance to bond with them. Remember, they have eternity to spend with you once you bring them home, and you have the ability to say no.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Gracefull
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grace
My magical/paranormal name...: Grace

Oh my.....I guess I will be classified as a hoarder, lol. I felt draw to more than one simply because I live in this enchanted forest and needed protection and desired jollity! I believe it will all work out in time 1d

“Gifts of grace come to all of us. But we must be ready to see and willing to receive these gifts. It will require a kind of sacrifice, the sacrifice of believing"
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

best thing as i sayed is to buy peny deal and spent bonding time also read and stay positive for best experiences :)

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Gracefull wrote:Oh my.....I guess I will be classified as a hoarder, lol. I felt draw to more than one simply because I live in this enchanted forest and needed protection and desired jollity! I believe it will all work out in time 1d
You know, while at the start it's good to just get one Spirit till you have your feet planted, IMO there isn't actually anything wrong with getting several at once.
It just comes down to how you approach the whole thing. Work with each Spirit individually, have a perpetual shingding, a weekly family night, drive around blasting the stereo with your homies, it's all good. So if you're one of the people who actually prefers to spend time with several Spirits at once, or everyone together, I don't think there's much issue with getting multiple Spirits at once. Sometimes it just happens.

You should definitely start off slow though.

Gracefull
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grace
My magical/paranormal name...: Grace

Thank you Drake for your thoughtful response ~

“Gifts of grace come to all of us. But we must be ready to see and willing to receive these gifts. It will require a kind of sacrifice, the sacrifice of believing"
Shadzy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Raiju
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So i got me a problem.I ordered $1 spirit and i got order#86858 but my order is #85209
and it says i ordered annonymously but i have my name on my order and im registerd ?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”