new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hello!
I would like to know if there is anyone that can teach me how to do... Stuff.
Something like a class where you have different chapters and lessons.
I am a begginer and i know only "basic stuff" about the spiritual life.
For example:
Somebody starts listing things i have to know and master. Let's say first step- astral projection--- you have to do this, this and that. You practice those steps until you feel really comfortable doing the astral projection. After that, next step... Bla bla bla. The more details, the better.
I want to evolve and to accumulate more knowledge and in order to do that i need a teacher, i need someone that can guide me, someone that knows the ins and outs of what he/she says.
It might be a lot to ask for, but the information is overwhelming and sometimes 2 things are completely different and i don't know what to think. So please, help me!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello:)

Do these threads by NeoStarFire help?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=58632
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59149
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59331
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59363

CH also offers the university:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/home.php?cat=150

And there are many literature out there as well about magick, spell, astral projection, and so on:)

But if you really need a coach/teacher, you may need to contact the practitioners one-by-one. If you can't find one near you area, you'll have to settle with distance learning, if the practitioner doesn't mind with it.
I could introduce you to my teacher, but he prefers face-to-face while he's in Indonesia, also limited in English language and quite pricey:P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Orias
new here
new here

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:Hi Orias!

This may or may not be what you're looking for, but on ParaEcho there is a weekly "class" that happens where we put our heads together and offer our opinions on certain aspects of the metaphysical. It's totally free. You have to be over 18 or have guardian permission and have an invite in order to join, but if you're interested it happens every Wednesday.
I know about that, i am taking part in it :)

Orias
new here
new here

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Hello:)

Do these threads by NeoStarFire help?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=58632
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59149
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59331
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59363

CH also offers the university:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/home.php?cat=150

And there are many literature out there as well about magick, spell, astral projection, and so on:)

But if you really need a coach/teacher, you may need to contact the practitioners one-by-one. If you can't find one near you area, you'll have to settle with distance learning, if the practitioner doesn't mind with it.
I could introduce you to my teacher, but he prefers face-to-face while he's in Indonesia, also limited in English language and quite pricey:P
Thank you so much!!!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

There is actually a lot of great advice on this forum, through the years many experienced members have shared their insights. It would really depend what kind of path you are looking at.
You don't have to know and master anything, it depends on what your (current) goal is. Think about your end goal and where you are most drawn to or what you are most lacking currently in relation to your goal. You must know yourself in order to proceed with learning. That may sound vague but it is truly the key to learning and the commitment of spirituality, to understand where you are at to the minutest detail - some of this will come out as you traverse new paths of learning as well and this provides a direction for you individually.

I used to offer meta-tutoring but haven't had the time to devote to that recently. In any case I've always advised friends, acquaintances and strangers alike asking me for advice to take a closer observation of themselves in order to move forward effectively. Everyone's path is unique and one could get discouraged following generalities, as it may not suit your individual needs.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Orias wrote:Thank you so much!!!
No problem:D
People here are very nice, many practitioners will try to help by giving good opinions and suggestions:)
I wonder what's your experience on the ParaEcho classes though, it sounds interesting

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

Orias wrote:Hello!
I would like to know if there is anyone that can teach me how to do... Stuff.
Something like a class where you have different chapters and lessons.
I am a begginer and i know only "basic stuff" about the spiritual life.
For example:
Somebody starts listing things i have to know and master. Let's say first step- astral projection--- you have to do this, this and that. You practice those steps until you feel really comfortable doing the astral projection. After that, next step... Bla bla bla. The more details, the better.
I want to evolve and to accumulate more knowledge and in order to do that i need a teacher, i need someone that can guide me, someone that knows the ins and outs of what he/she says.
It might be a lot to ask for, but the information is overwhelming and sometimes 2 things are completely different and i don't know what to think. So please, help me!
I figured I would look for a witch girlfriend ;)

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:Hi Orias!

This may or may not be what you're looking for, but on ParaEcho there is a weekly "class" that happens where we put our heads together and offer our opinions on certain aspects of the metaphysical. It's totally free. You have to be over 18 or have guardian permission and have an invite in order to join, but if you're interested it happens every Wednesday.
That is a wonderful idea.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:There is actually a lot of great advice on this forum, through the years many experienced members have shared their insights. It would really depend what kind of path you are looking at.
You don't have to know and master anything, it depends on what your (current) goal is. Think about your end goal and where you are most drawn to or what you are most lacking currently in relation to your goal. You must know yourself in order to proceed with learning. That may sound vague but it is truly the key to learning and the commitment of spirituality, to understand where you are at to the minutest detail - some of this will come out as you traverse new paths of learning as well and this provides a direction for you individually.

I used to offer meta-tutoring but haven't had the time to devote to that recently. In any case I've always advised friends, acquaintances and strangers alike asking me for advice to take a closer observation of themselves in order to move forward effectively. Everyone's path is unique and one could get discouraged following generalities, as it may not suit your individual needs.
Noc always gives great advice. I would like to add just one thing. When you are setting your goals, reach for the stars. And strive to achieve it. Even if it is considered impossible. You will learn many new and wondrous things in your journey.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”