Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So first off let me just say this might sound like a little rant in some parts but it's really intended to educate some newbies on here. Also I'm quite the newbie myself but I've learned a lot on my journey so far so I'm just telling you what was told to me when I barely started out and some of my on opinions.

1) First off if you don't have any psychic abilities open then that's okay, don't be so discouraged to get a spirit just because you don't have your abilities open yet doesn't mean you can't keep any you just have to try harder to make them manifest more. I would recommend your first spirit should probably be one that helps you open up some of those abilities as well as a protective being. Or you can try practicing on your own before getting a spirit if you'd like. Try some grounding and meditation for starters as I find these to be the easiest.

2) Now this one really gets on my nerves. People saying they don't feel their spirits so they completely give up and completely forget about them. That's no damn excuse for you to just give up so easily just because you can't feel your spirits shouldn't be a sign for you to give up. I couldn't sense my spirits at all when they first got here but that never stopped me from at least making an effort to talk to them everyday. I would say how my day went, I would tell them my hopes and dreams, and tell them goodnight and good morning etc....I recommend just talking to them everyday about little things in your life to show them you at least care/respect them (talking out loud or however you prefer) and find interesting things to do like watch TV, sing to them, draw for them, write them letters etch....... If you don't make an effort to talk to them and completely give up then in all honesty you don't deserve to be a spirit keeper and should really try to find them a better home if you're not willing to make an effort.

3) Now this one is really directed towards people working with immortals/deities. First off I've seen a lot of people don't truly know how they should get in contact with immortals and well it's pretty simple just pray to them but don't be stupid about it. At least try telling them a little bit about yourself if it's your first time and why your interested with them and always show respect when working with them. Also don't give up on an immortal either even if you don't get any signs at first that's okay just keep on praying, perhaps give offers if needed, don't expect a full on manifestation. I believe your intuition will really tell you rather or not the immortal is interested in working with you or not.

4) Don't be reckless when it comes to working with anything in the sprit/magical world honestly do your research before you decide to summon Satan for some tea. Be very cautious when working with spells of any sorts even a spell of white arts might backfire if done improperly always have protection in place no matter what. And be very cautious when summoning you will need protection no matter what even if you are summoning a white art being you never know what could come through if you're a beginner. Also there are actual black art beings that could kill believe me I had my fair share of those types of beings and they are very difficult to get rid of so like I said always have a lot of protection in place and if really necessary have a connection with an expert in the banishment area that way you can also get someone to help you banish them if anything.

I think that's about it well from what I know if anyone wants to add on to this then be my guest 1ey

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

The safest way to perform summoning is having an immortal protection.

Overall nice nailing statement. I don't mind to have tea with Satan.

ImageImage
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was one of those who were disappointed for not being able to talk to spirits and see them.

I could sense them from day one - the moment the first spirit arrived even before her vessel did.
I also get emotional responses when I talk to them or ask them questions. I also can feel their touches especially the feathers of the angels <3

BUT it was other peoples' experiences of actually seeing their spirits and telepathically talking to them is what made me get frustrated.

I used to go around saying I can't see them nor hear them but I only sense them - like sensing them is not a big deal. I have said this in many posts, to many friends in real life, and to the spirits themselves when I welcomed them.

It wasn't until I read this thread and realized my mistakes:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 64&t=40694

How I didn't appreciate what I have. How negative talk can only hinder the process instead of helping. And how disbelief in my abilities is the real culprit.

So I decided to work with what I have. The emotional responses I used to get and ignore because I waiting to hear their voices inside of my head -- are now fully understandable to me. I can communicate with my spirits! There was no need for actual voices in my head.

I stopped mentioning anything about telepathy or third eye or chakras. Just believed I could hear them.
And what happened is that I started to remember the conversations I have with them during my sleep.
They sometimes talk to me while I'm asleep but I forget everything as soon as I wake up. Now I remember a large portion of the conversation.

About a week ago, I received two powerful, old legendary entities from Magickal Menagerie and they have changed everything!

I have seen a few things with the corner of my eyes. And I feel my spirits in a whole new level - I really can't explain this. It seems I'm on the verge of a spiritual breakthrough.

However, it's not necessary to get any extra spirits to help a person develop their psychic abilities. Work with the ones you already have.

It's the matter of working with what psychic gifts you already have (or start discovering them) + stop talking negatively +believe in yourself and spirits.

And of course stop comparing yourself to the others! It's when a person believes that communicating with spirits is xyz and when this xyz doesn't happen they get disappointed.

Lose the expectations and everything will fall into place.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

good thread, thank you :>

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

nezzuo wrote:good thread, thank you :>
You're welcome <3

knightsbridge
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you for the tips. I'm still working on learning to see the signs and feel their presence...it's been 2 weeks since I got my first spirit and have not been able to sense anything. I do talk to them, but probably not as much as I should. I'll keep at it though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yes just keep communicating with them because that right there will at least show that you care for them because they can hear you even if you don't hear them. And keep up the good work you're on the right track ^^^

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:So first off let me just say this might sound like a little rant in some parts but it's really intended to educate some newbies on here. Also I'm quite the newbie myself but I've learned a lot on my journey so far so I'm just telling you what was told to me when I barely started out and some of my on opinions.

1) First off if you don't have any psychic abilities open then that's okay, don't be so discouraged to get a spirit just because you don't have your abilities open yet doesn't mean you can't keep any you just have to try harder to make them manifest more. I would recommend your first spirit should probably be one that helps you open up some of those abilities as well as a protective being. Or you can try practicing on your own before getting a spirit if you'd like. Try some grounding and meditation for starters as I find these to be the easiest.

2) Now this one really gets on my nerves. People saying they don't feel their spirits so they completely give up and completely forget about them. That's no damn excuse for you to just give up so easily just because you can't feel your spirits shouldn't be a sign for you to give up. I couldn't sense my spirits at all when they first got here but that never stopped me from at least making an effort to talk to them everyday. I would say how my day went, I would tell them my hopes and dreams, and tell them goodnight and good morning etc....I recommend just talking to them everyday about little things in your life to show them you at least care/respect them (talking out loud or however you prefer) and find interesting things to do like watch TV, sing to them, draw for them, write them letters etch....... If you don't make an effort to talk to them and completely give up then in all honesty you don't deserve to be a spirit keeper and should really try to find them a better home if you're not willing to make an effort.

3) Now this one is really directed towards people working with immortals/deities. First off I've seen a lot of people don't truly know how they should get in contact with immortals and well it's pretty simple just pray to them but don't be stupid about it. At least try telling them a little bit about yourself if it's your first time and why your interested with them and always show respect when working with them. Also don't give up on an immortal either even if you don't get any signs at first that's okay just keep on praying, perhaps give offers if needed, don't expect a full on manifestation. I believe your intuition will really tell you rather or not the immortal is interested in working with you or not.

4) Don't be reckless when it comes to working with anything in the sprit/magical world honestly do your research before you decide to summon Satan for some tea. Be very cautious when working with spells of any sorts even a spell of white arts might backfire if done improperly always have protection in place no matter what. And be very cautious when summoning you will need protection no matter what even if you are summoning a white art being you never know what could come through if you're a beginner. Also there are actual black art beings that could kill believe me I had my fair share of those types of beings and they are very difficult to get rid of so like I said always have a lot of protection in place and if really necessary have a connection with an expert in the banishment area that way you can also get someone to help you banish them if anything.

I think that's about it well from what I know if anyone wants to add on to this then be my guest 1ey

Very good! It works.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Definitely needed to see this. 1tu Been having some doubts myself, and that post along with this one, has been something the spirit that has been hanging around me, has been nudging me about. I have a feeling she led me here haha. 1tu 1s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'm glad you liked the post and who knows she might've led you here ;)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”