sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Do you find that by keeping spirits you have to interact with on the astral you tend to sleep later, wake up at weird times to later astral project, only to find yourself unrested the next day and get a bit edgy? I wonder if all this energy drain is from lack of quality sleep rather than the spirit activity itself.
"Man is what he sees in other people."
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yes, this happens to me especially with vampires. It's strange how I'm not tired or drained day after. Plus bonding with my vampire gave me fever :? Now I'm just hot all the time especially my hands . Very interesting.

suga wrote:Do you find that by keeping spirits you have to interact with on the astral you tend to sleep later, wake up at weird times to later astral project, only to find yourself unrested the next day and get a bit edgy? I wonder if all this energy drain is from lack of quality sleep rather than the spirit activity itself.
Zylpha
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elf & Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zylpha
Zodiac:

i dont know why, but since im starting to spirit keeping, im never able to AP anymore, not even single AP happened since i have my first spirit.
mostly i was lying down until my whole body turn hot (its really hot till my whole body sweating even thought my air con was on) and then i stop trying.
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Samsara wrote:Do you find that by keeping spirits you have to interact with on the astral you tend to sleep later, wake up at weird times to later astral project, only to find yourself unrested the next day and get a bit edgy? I wonder if all this energy drain is from lack of quality sleep rather than the spirit activity itself.
LOL! This describes me to the T! But in my method of AP-ing, I have to interrupt my sleep pattern anyways so this works out. But yeah, I'm always tired the next morning, so I gotta save it for days I'm off.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”