Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've learned a few things while practicing Astral Projection that might help those of you looking to understand and practice for yourselves.

Astral projection requires you to shift mental states to interact with realms outside of the physical. With this, you change perspective and enter the mind of your astral body.

It's very different than regular meditation and getting into a deep trance. I find AP very different than deep meditation or dreaming. It's also not the same thing as the in-between state of awake/asleep that most people talk about when they teach beginning AP.

The way I've learned how to enter AP is by using intense focusing with the sensation of 'zoning out' and connecting with feeling of energy which gets you into that shifted mental state.

In the astral, you are not separated from your physical body, and it can often have the sensation of being in two places at once.

Holding the mental state of AP requires the ability to focus, and exercises like staring at a dot on the wall or ceiling, or visualizing numbers counting up are great at building up the skill.

Starting out, you may only be able to hold this state for brief periods, but building up your ability to focus for extended periods with help you stay in the astral longer.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Thank you for the tips.

Diegobap
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 12

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your AP experience with us. I am inexperienced in these paranormal / supernatural matters. I started about a year ago, when I met CH. I have some Concuans companies and in this period I have been looking for ways to communicate with them and increase my awareness of their presence in my life. I read many things, both in this forum and in other sources, and in general, the recommendation was meditation and astral projection. I started to practice meditation and I never felt that it brought me closer to my astral companies. Of my spirits, yes. But it did not approach me with my living entities.

After countless trials and errors, I have realized that when I focus my gaze intensely on the energy I feel coming from my living entities, that their presence becomes more real. It is a focus of vision and in an awake state. I even started to have more real visual experiences after that.

I thought that if I wasn't doing it the wrong way, at least I wasn't the most efficient. After all, most of the sources I read recommended meditation or astral projection techniques that required a deep trance state. So I am happy to read that other people followed a similar path and managed to project themselves astrally. I still haven't succeeded, and I honestly feel discouraged by conventional methods. Then I will continue on my way!

someone
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Thanks for the advice, especially about going about it differently than meditation. I generally can get into the OBE state, but once I realize what's going on I end up crashing down like I "woke up" or something.

I'm going to save myself time: READ "THREE BOOKS OF OCCULT PHILOSOPHY"

I make the best french toast.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”