getting my first entity - few demons , any advice ?

arune
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6

OP:
I hate to say this in such a tone but it sounds like the "fatal attraction" is already happening. Take her out of this world? Have you considered that maybe you need counseling?

arune
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6

Ok I had replied a little harsh and that comment is not approved for me to edit it. So I want to say that I am happy after reading everything, the OP made a good decision. I'm happy to see this and believe me, this is an incredibly helpful thread despite the ups and downs.

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If you are serious the only place where you should be getting a demon is from Akelta on Satan and sons and it should be a divine demon only to start.

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Noctifera wrote:Wow, didn't even realize.
Seeing as same discussion, different members, happens over and over and over and over and over and...

Yeah, a similar cycle runs each instance.
Yeah, sadly what other people tell them doesn't work for most people. Everyone has gotta fall on his face on his own to learn their lesson it seems. It's human nature to not listen to the experience of others :U
At least this was not a worst-case-scenario outcome. Nobody ended up in the hospital, psych ward, or worse this time. It was a normal fall-on-the-face that a person can recover from, and not a fall off a cliff where nothing will ever be the same again.

But I saw the thread-within-a-thread in this discussion, the link that described the disaster that someone else was heading for by tinkering with BA when they were in no way prepared for the consequences. I haven't seen an update on that person's trajectory, but I regret to say that person looks like they will be having one of those "fall off a cliff"-level aftermaths. I hope I'm mistaken and they find a way to pull out of that nosedive before hitting rock bottom.

Maybe there needs to be a separate repository for all the articles and threads that tell new spirit keepers, "Don't do the equivalent of saying, "I'm learning to float and swim -- and so I will attempt to swim across the English Channel". Epecially if it's "I'm learning to float and swim, only I can't see, hear, feel, taste, or smell the water. I just know it's there and I presume I'm in it. And I'll swim across the English Channel. Oh, I also don't know which direction to go to reach England. Or France." That is the equivalent of deciding to take on a flock of powerful spirits who may or may not have your best interests at heart, when the spirit-keeper is only just starting out and perhaps can't even sense their spirits yet, nor communicate with them reliably.

And having said all that, I realize that some beginners are going to ignore the repository and people's advice and try crossing that English Channel anyway. But maybe some beginners WILL go through the information and decide they'd rather embark on their swimming career by doing laps in the local pool, instead.
There was a member, named Kenn, who no longer comes to CH. He dabbled with demons, posted about it, and ended up being attacked by them. He screamed and cried for help for days. He not only fell off a cliff, but got torched in the process. I hope that doesn't happen in either of these scenarios.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Dark Arts”