new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So, I'm new. I adopted 2 werewolves and they only arrived just a week ago. Ever since the first day they got here I've been sleeping with their vessels under my pillow and have had confusing nightmares/dreams about werewolves every single night! I also had some bad migraines for the first 3 or 4 days.

I lit an incense a couple days ago and when I took a picture of the candle and incense there was one little green light/orb. Just today I went out and got 2 red jasper gemstones for my 2 werewolves, I got a scented musk incense and also an oil that represented the planet uranus and dabbed a little on the 2 candles I used.

I could feel them in the room and it's always the same feeling I get with them! It's a very magnetic, amazing, alluring, energetic feeling.

Anddddd this is what I saw! I thought this was very exciting..

[img]<blockquote%20class="imgur-embed-pub"%20lang="en"%20data-id="MsITs"><a%20href="//imgur.com/MsITs">View%20post%20on%20imgur.com</a></blockquote><script%20async%20src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"%20charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

If you guys can't see those then you can go here:

http://imgur.com/a/MsITs

I'd like to hear other's experiences! It would be nice to hear if other's have similar experiences.

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

That's wonderful Sephrina!
Very happy for you :)

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wonderful! Looks like your wws are very satisfied. I wish I welcomed my WW like this 3 years ago... I have to gift him a jasper stone and get that oil too. Do you happen to have the link to that Uranus oil?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Oh Wow that is terrific, certainly being very active with you. Enjoy <3

Sephrina
new here
new here

polyana005 wrote:Wonderful! Looks like your wws are very satisfied. I wish I welcomed my WW like this 3 years ago... I have to gift him a jasper stone and get that oil too. Do you happen to have the link to that Uranus oil?
Thank you! I actually don't have a link, I just stopped at a metaphysical store close to where I live, it was called Merlin's Crystal Cave and I live in California. But you can get a musk scented incense easily. I'll post a picture of the bottle this week, maybe it's online somewhere I'd have to look.

Sephrina
new here
new here

Thank you :)

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Hi Sephrina,

I don't want to bust your excitement and I'm sure you will get real experiences. However, that one on the photos isn't one. Knowing some about photography and lenses, I can tell you this is only the reflection from the light on the lense and the effect it creates. Easily identifiable, as when you photographed the light on the upper part of the lense, the effect was on the lower (seen from the center of the lens) and when you photographed it below, it reflected in a similar distance above.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Sephrina
new here
new here

Jimy wrote:Hi Sephrina,

I don't want to bust your excitement and I'm sure you will get real experiences. However, that one on the photos isn't one. Knowing some about photography and lenses, I can tell you this is only the reflection from the light on the lense and the effect it creates. Easily identifiable, as when you photographed the light on the upper part of the lense, the effect was on the lower (seen from the center of the lens) and when you photographed it below, it reflected in a similar distance above.
Well then it's funny that 'my camera' only does that when I offer my spirits something and when their vessels are right there. They're called orbs, orbs and cameras aren't going to be perfect and show a perfectly "real" experience. Orbs show however they show up on camera.

Sephrina
new here
new here

It's also funny that when it's a different spirit, the orb is a different color.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Sephrina wrote:
Jimy wrote:Hi Sephrina,

Well then it's funny that 'my camera' only does that when I offer my spirits something and when their vessels are right there. They're called orbs, orbs and cameras aren't going to be perfect and show a perfectly "real" experience. Orbs show however they show up on camera.
How do you explain it then, that the "orbs" in these photos are always without exception in these photos in equal distance as the candles from the center of the lense, just in the opposite direction and always on the same size relation to the flames? This is just a reflection of the candle lights, that can occur when light is photographed directly. Photographers create this effect sometimes even intentionally.

This is very common with digital cameras, especially compact ones, in low light situations with a bright light source nearby. The different colors occur because of chromatic abberation.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Dark Arts”