new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

so im needing to know do wraiths need to be recharged or is it necessary to have a dark cavern recharge box? I also have a custom wraith being conjured right now but im wanting to know WHAT are they actually capable of in physical actions and do they manifest a lot? 1 last thing when my wraith arrives with his vessel what should I do with bonding and what are things they like to make them happy?
Brandon
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

brandon3913 wrote:so im needing to know do wraiths need to be recharged or is it necessary to have a dark cavern recharge box? I also have a custom wraith being conjured right now but im wanting to know WHAT are they actually capable of in physical actions and do they manifest a lot? 1 last thing when my wraith arrives with his vessel what should I do with bonding and what are things they like to make them happy?
if you're looking for a chatty cathy....they're not it. the ones that i have encountered don't really want to interact with their keeper as they feel that this is a waste of their time and talent that could be put to guarding and protecting said keeper. i like to think of mine as the "enforcers". quiet and determined to bring those to justice that have wronged me (which i won't let them do as i don't believe in revenge). protecting you makes them happy, punishing those that have wronged you makes them happy (do you see where this is going?)

as far as manifestations, not really. you need to understand it takes a lot for any spirit to manifest. if you can see them with your third eye then great. but if you're expecting them to manifest so you can see them with the naked eye....probably not going to happen. as far as charging them goes that's up to you. i charge all of my spirits at least once a week, but that's me, others may charge their spirits' vessels several times during the week or leave them in the charging boxes....again its up to the individual keeper.

for physical actions (like hurting someone, throwing them across the room, etc., etc..) its probably not going to happen. to make them think that there is a deer that runs in front of their car and causing them to wreck said car.....now that can happen.

a personal story: there was a creepy guy at my college that use to bother me to no end (i found out later that he really wanted to go out with me). one day i was tired and the last thing i wanted was to be bothered by said creepy guy. so i asked my wraiths not to let him bother me. as i walked in, creepy guy stood up, frowned, and sat back down. i don't know why, but he didn't bother me after that all i can think is that my wraiths might of "insisted" that he sit back down.
just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

brandon3913
new here
new here

did you get ur wraiths from ch? and how many do you have?
Brandon
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brandon3913 wrote:did you get ur wraiths from ch? and how many do you have?
yes they all came from CH, and i'd rather not say how many i have.
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)

brandon3913
new here
new here

So can you tell me ur experiences with ur wraiths?
Brandon
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

they're capable of some serious revenge. use them responsibly. i was naive when i got mine and it's vengeance was probably too extreme. people got hurt

nothing lasts
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

they like to intimidate people. sorry i'm not much for revenge, but if they feel that i'm threatened they will go to that person and make sure that i know that they (the wraiths) are keeping a close eye on them. i've seen them do this several times with my supervisor.

brandon3913
new here
new here

so how did they let you know they were keeping an eye on ur supervisors, also canal did you get ur wraiths from ch too I also need to know Canal how long did it takes for them to do the tasks and how did they hurt people tell the story:) , im actually new to wraiths im so used to being a keeper of BA's its definitely different bcs DA's will follow house rules and BA's will just laugh about it so its a lot harder to control BA's. I want you to both know the reason im getting 2 wraiths 1 custom conjured and 1 off the wraith list and the reason im getting them is bcs im been dealing with people at work for over 2 yrs been bullyed and treated horribly and since this month ive been thinking of quiting and its just bad but the weirdest thing is that a voice talked to me telepathically and all I heard was GET A WRAITH plain as daylight so I thought about it and it made a lot of sense and could save my job, at Arvin Sango theres needs be justice around there bcs the team leaders and supervisors treats everyone including me very badly so that's why I turned to wraiths they might help:) Let me know ur input on this subject thanks..
Brandon
brazilian
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 133
Spelled Number: 258
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alef Samekh

Brandon,

Maybe is time for you to get another kind of job, sounds to stressing..... production and sales are something that i just keep distance.
Peace! ?

Return to “Dark Arts”