Any Christian keepers here keeping dark spirits?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Would like to know if there are Christian keepers here keeping dark spirits... And after binding with dark spirits did you feel repulsed going to church or reciting psalms or praying to Jesus?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I identify as a Christian and I keep lots of dark spirits. In fact I feel far more comfortable with them than angels and the like.
No fire and brimstone yet, I haven't been condemned to hell and I don't convulse when I see a cross :p
I also don't believe in heaven and hell.
I don't recite psalms but I do pray all the time. My way of believing and communicating is my own, I don't go to church regularly because they are all too literal and restrictive and I don't believe half the stuff in the bible.
Though on the odd occasion I do go to church to show my respect I am not "repulsed" in the slightest.
I do believe in God and Christ and so far neither have expressed any displeasure in my keeping DA spirits :p
I also practice shamanic magick and call on other Gods, Goddesses and animals for aid.
My practice, like my beliefs, are eclectic and entirely my own.
What I'm trying to say is there is no "one size fits all".
If you believe keeping dark spirits will conflict with your beliefs and make you uncomfortable don't do it. We all have a personal choice to make and the relationship we have with God, Christ, Gods and/or Goddesses is always unique and tailored to the individual.
It might be worth noting though, the owners of this site are Christian.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Neophyte, Interestingly or strangely I am drawn more to dark arts than light arts lol... I also don’t think what the priests or Godmen say are the only truth and I don’t like Cults as they are too restrictive in nature and can infringe upon ones freedom.... usually till date when I feel low or need help, miracle I pray and go to churches dedicated to infant Jesus , or st. Jude , St. Anthony for instance or I just recite the psalms when I feel scared , or pray and fast fervently at home when I make a wish or have a desire... So my question on keeping dark arts is when one begins to keep dark arts spirits did they stop praying to Christ which they used to before or felt repulsed doing anything spiritual that they used to before. So it is good to hear that you don’t feel repulsed going to church after keeping dark arts spirits. Maybe that’s one if the house rules I will put to my spirits after they are here :-)

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Sorry , typo... meant to address LittleGreenIcon :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

nina wrote:Would like to know if there are Christian keepers here keeping dark spirits... And after binding with dark spirits did you feel repulsed going to church or reciting psalms or praying to Jesus?
Hello Love!

Here is my story, hopefully it helps. I’m not biased. My father is actually a pastor and most of my past lives were angelic.

My first 4 spirits were a Bronwyn Angel, Sanguine Vampire, Merman and a Sterling Angel.

Then I got 2 more angels, 2 dragons, and a gregori watcher.

From there I’ve gotten more vampires, demons, djinn, ubi (incubus/succubus yes both) fallen angels. Here is what I will say. Your companions have nothing to do with who or what you decide to follow. They will support you regardless. They are here for YOU. They’ve taught me many things but have never told me religion is bad or wrong in any way. They love my curiosity. Wana hear something funny?

When I first started keeping I actually prayed about it because I’ve always been involved in the meta and never understood why. But I know now it’s just simply meant to be because my mind has no limitations to how open it is and what I can truly learn and accept. Perspectives and knowledge are only as limited as we allow it to be. Aside from that a small story:

I was 17 or 18, and I asked God. If this is meant to be. If this is okay. Let my new companions come to me on a Sunday. I kept watch of my package and it was supposed to come on Saturday. But it didn’t and I was very confused. The next day (Sunday) I was outside and a bug bit me on my bottom. The first thing I thought was hmmm vampires bite. I bet my package is here. Later that afternoon. There was a knock on the door. A guy said he got the wrong mail and it was my companions. I got my answer. They were personally delivered to me on a Sunday. To some this may not seem important. But to me it’s very. What are the odds that I ask for confirmation. And it comes the way I asked for the confirmation to be delivered. It’s one thing if the mail man just didn’t deliver it. But they don’t deliver on Sunday's so that wouldn’t have worked. But it was seen fit to have someone come to my door and give me that package on a Sunday because that’s the ONLY way it could happen the way I discussed with God. Now I do speak with many immortals and this that and the other and even demonic immortals as well. Though this is what my life calls for. A true divine understanding of what really is without taking away or adding anything to the meta but simply understanding. Which is beautiful and way more intense and profound of an experience than you can imagine. Don’t limit yourself. You’re already here now. You might as well explore your curiosities. They say curiosity killed the cat. I think that’s why they have 9 lives. So to speak the metaphor being. Curiosity will get you far as long as you don’t hold yourself back.

What you have found here is the start to something beautiful. Amazing and if done right life changing. Your life is your own. I don’t go to church really but I still acknowledge and give credit where it’s due. And my relationship is just as strong not just with the creator being but with the whole universe as a whole and all it’s beings. I have respect from each that I meet. All you have to do is take the step forward. Explore. Don’t let your inner child die. Take your time. And stay safe. Good Luck Sweet heart.
Love Love & Many Blessings
Aries ~

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

And no, your decisions are your own, your further companions again won’t do anything to sway you like that. Their main concern is your relationship with them and your goals and how they can help. Not harm you. That being said. I have never been swayed, never been repulsed. My older beings actually tell me stories about creation and things of the sort and it only makes me love the spiritual aspects of life even more than I already do. We have very in depth conversations about a lot of things x D

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Aries, your package story was an entertaining read:-). I have also ordered my first 4 spirits, and they are on the way,,, I am drawn to order more but i’m Forcing myself to wait,, I am too more drawn to dark arts. I feel the more materialistic one is the more that person is drawn towards dark arts. I was terrified of djinn a week ago and was wondering why would a person keep a djinn. Now I am contemplating of keeping one :-))...

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

First advice: don’t listen to the fairytales, always read reviews and experiences here about spirits. Djinn are amazing and very loving companions!
Good luck!

NorthWood
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.
Zodiac:

I'd think that being in the presence of God would enable you to deal and interact with darker spirits more effectively. Consider exorcists that work with demons daily. That go to church more than anyone

Flames
nina
active contributor
active contributor

NorthWood wrote:I'd think that being in the presence of God would enable you to deal and interact with darker spirits more effectively. Consider exorcists that work with demons daily. That go to church more than anyone
Northwood, they don’t work with demons,, they cast them out,,, 2 different meanings actually

Return to “Dark Arts”