Magick From the Mysts Profile

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

http://magickfromthemysts.weebly.com/

Magick From The Mysts is Home Of Nyctophilia Raven (The Faerie Oracle).

Have You Ever Wanted To Know More About Yourself? Have You Ever Felt Like Your Life Path Has Obstacles, Or That You Would Like It To Go A Different Direction? Do You Feel Like Your Energetic Health Concerns Aren't Being Addressed?

Magickal Works Offered At Magick From The Mysts Consist Of Potent Energetic Rejuvenation, Path Weaving And Unweaving, Spiritual Counseling, Life Coaching, Tarot Readings, Empathic Reading Services, Education, And Conjuration. We Offer Alignments With Universal Energies And Archetypes, Attunements With Energies That Help Bring Your Desires Into Reality, And Aura And Chakra Work That Few Practitioners Outside Of Our Style Can Touch. Based On Years Of Experience, We Are Proud To Offer A Blend Of Shamanism And Witchcraft, Ceremonial Magic and Energetic Manipulation That Will Change Your World Forever!

I Was Born Into A Family Tradition Craft Based On Celtic Faerie Shamanism And Gardnerian Wicca. I Spent The First 15 Years Of My Life Learning About The Craft From My Family, Though It Was Informal And Most Of My Practice Was Intuitive, And From The World Around Me - I Worked With Faeries In The Woods, Spirits Of Plants, Moonlight And Starlight. I Was Born An Empath. During Those Years, 10 Of Which Were Spent In Texas, And Five Of Which Were Spent In My Homeland Of New Zealand, I Also Studied Some Smatterings Of North American Shamanism, And A Bit Of Maori And Australian Aboriginal Magick. I Also Learned A Lot From My Childhood Patrons, Bast And Loki, And From The Familiars They Sent To Me During This Time Of My Life.

At 15, In California, I Was Formally Initiated Into The Family Tradition, And Immediately, With The Help Of Another Family Tradition Practitioner, Founded A Wyvern Coven. During The Next Four Years, I Would Learn How To See More Acutely, How To Diagnose Illnesses And Cure Them Energetically, How To Formalize My Conjure Work, How To Channel, How To Open And Close Portals, How To Mend Rifts, How To Walk The Planes, And How To Be An Oracle. I Learned How To Cross Spirits, And How To Do An Exorcism. I Learned How To Beat Back The Darkness.

At 19, I Crossed The Veil, A Shamanic Initiation Which Had A Huge Impact On My Life.

After My Second Initiation, I Moved To Delaware, And Started A Coven, Under The Direction Of My New Patroness, Selqet. I Was Privileged To Perform A Handfasting For A Dear Friend During This Time. I Began To Study The Tarot. Eventually, I Handed The Coven Over To Her, And Moved Back To California.

In California Once Again, I Received A Master Attunement To Vedic Vibrational Healing By Jaganathan Rammamorthy, Who Had Been Attuned By His Mother In India. My Patroness The Morrighan Revealed Herself And Took Over My Training. I Learned To Be Ridden, And I Continued To Learn Energetic Healing. I Learned More About Breaking Spells, And Healing The Scars Left By Witch Wars.

Eventually, I Moved To Missouri. I Have Spent The Last 10 Years Studying Alternative Healing - Not Just Energetic Healing, But Also Herbal Medicine.

For The Last 8 Years, I Have Been Running A Public Organization Called The Southeast Missouri Pagan Meetup. We Have Over 80 Members In The Community, And Our Public Meets Often Have More Than 30 Participants. Our Workshops And Classes Normally Have Upwards Of 10 And 15 Students, And Recently, Due To Our Size, We Have Altered Our Structure, So That I Am Now Sharing Out The Leadership Roles With Others (Who Have My Sincerest Gratitude For Being So Willing To Take On Extra Responsibility), So That We Now Have 6 Elders, And 2 In Training. I Have Stressed From The Beginning That This Organization Be About Community, Acceptance, Compassion, And Tolerance. We Are Eclectic In Our Energy Practices, Accepting All Forms Of Ethical Practice, And We Strive To Encourage People At All Times To Push Forward, Discover Their Passion, And Grow To A Point In Their Knowledge That They, In Turn, Can Be Leaders And Teachers. For The Last Four Years, We Have Been Public, And I Would Have To Say, My Goals Have Met With Incredible Success, And I Am Blessed With The Family I Have Been A Part Of Creating, And Honored That They Still Consider Me To Be The Chief. It's Also A Little Scary. Lol

I Have Studied Tarot For Over 16 Years.I Have Studied Healing For 19. I Have Conjured For 28 Years - I Conjured My First Entity When I Was 7. I Continue To Conjure To This Day. My Custom Conjures Are Personal, Or For Family, Or For Someone In Dire Need. I Do Not Conjure Spirits, Only Entities - And The Ones I Pre-Conjure Always Come To Me And Ask To Be Conjured - I Do Not Go To Them. I Do Not Sell Conjures, Custom Or Pre-Bound, Without An Interview, To Make Sure That The Person I Am Selling To Knows Who And What They're Getting, And Are Ready For The Relationship And The Responsibility.

I Have Been A Practitioner Of Witchcraft For 35 Years, And An Initiated One For 20. I Have Been Studying Celtic Shamanism For 6 Years, And Have Recently Completed My Shamanic Initiatory Crisis. I Continue To Learn And Grow - There Is Never A Place Where I Cannot Improve, Never A Place Where I Cannot Gain A New Insight.

If You Wish To Discuss My Credentials With Those Who Know Me Personally And Can Attest To My Assertions, Speak To Maythen21 On The CH Forum, Speak To Any Of My Clients, Speak To Members Of My Grove Over At SEMOP, Or Read My Reviews!

Https://Www.Facebook.Com/Groups/SEMOPaganMeet/

http://magickfromthemysts.weebly.com/te ... views.html

I Offer Energy Work - Specifically Energetic Healing, Readings And Life Coaching, Spiritual Counseling, The Occasional Conjure, I Am Skilled At Pathweaving, And Unweaving Troubles, And Sometimes Classes On Magick And Energetic Healing. I Am Available For Emergencies. I Am Ordained Through The Universal Life Church.

I Have A Life-Long Association With The Fae, Especially With The Sidhe. Two Of My Patrons Are Faerie Deities - The Morrighan (Who Was First A Fomorian And Then Counted As One Of The Tuatha De Danan, Now Residing In Tir Nan Og) And Karnonos (The Horned King). My Biological Heritage Includes Faerie Blood From Multiple Sources (I Am Of Celtic Descent, Specifically Irish, Scottish, English, And Welsh), And Most People Who Believe In Otherkin Phenomena Perceive Me As Also Being Spiritually Fae, As Do I. I Align Best With The Concept Of The Faerie Lover - Leanan Sidhe, And The Washer At The Ford - Bean Sidhe Species, As Well As The Bean Nighe, And Baobhan Sidhe. The Magick And Healing I Do Are All Touched With These Associations, And Can Be Considered Forms Of Faerie Magick. Much Of What I Know That I Did Not Learn From Physical Teachers And Books, I Learned Directly From The Fae, Both Various Deities And Nature Spirits.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

You live!

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yeah... so do the hospital bills. *eep*

I'm glad to be back to work, though. Taking things easy and slow - still not 100%... but I'll get there. :)

I missed everyone. I'm glad to be back.
Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

Did you find out what was causing all of these problems then? Or is it still somewhat a mystery?

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It's still a mystery.

But I'm coping better with the pain I'm in, so that's something. I'm starting to be able to get things done... and that's the important part. I'm starting to be able to act like I'm my old self again. Ish. :D I'm getting there.

Taking things carefully - trying to make sure I don't do anything to make whatever's going on get worse. Slow and steady. :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Amen to the "Slow and steady" part! Health comes first. I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope the docs can come up with any answers that will help resolve matters for the better.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It's good to see you back, slow and steady is the best way xxx

jasbro07
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

hey Nycto
real *happy* to see you back

blessings.....

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Good to see you! :hug:

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

So glad to see u back. I hope you are feeling much better now. Can't wait to get your reply always love your services. You are greatly missed!

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”