Anybody want to give my meditation audio a test run?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:I wanted to try this but I couldn't get it to play. I usually use IE but that was the wrong browser (wrong version & I can't update it) so I used Chrome which is the latest version, but it still wouldn't play. I'll have to ask my son to try for me if it's still available when he finishes his semester at uni. I think that's in 3 weeks.
How about Firefox? I bounce between Firefox and Chrome most of the time (one with non-meta tabs on it, the other for my metaphysical browsing). I'm pretty sure I posted the file to soundcloud with Chrome.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
sheswimswithdragons
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

I just listened to it, and it was super relaxing! I'm definitely going to use this quite a bit, it's very hard to get me to sit down and focus long enough to effectively meditate but this was doing it for me, and I was able to meditate for at least 10 minutes solid.

Also, it may have been in my head because I read that it was meant to stimulate the Third Eye, but mine was definitely tingling a ridiculous amount. I've actually never really felt it do that to quite this degree, it was to the point where I reached up and brushed my bangs off my forehead and it still continued. So I have to say that if that kind of thing is what you were going for at all, you definitely achieved it!

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
jellybean wrote:I wanted to try this but I couldn't get it to play. I usually use IE but that was the wrong browser (wrong version & I can't update it) so I used Chrome which is the latest version, but it still wouldn't play. I'll have to ask my son to try for me if it's still available when he finishes his semester at uni. I think that's in 3 weeks.
How about Firefox? I bounce between Firefox and Chrome most of the time (one with non-meta tabs on it, the other for my metaphysical browsing). I'm pretty sure I posted the file to soundcloud with Chrome.
Unfortunately Firefox is not compatible with my laptop & it didn't work on the ipad either (safari). But then the ipad doesn't work properly now anyway. I'm used to this, computers don't like me much at all! 3| I'll just wait until the weekend & ambush my son & get him to fix it for me! ;1

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just tested some of the audio! (Maybe 15 minutes?) very powerful-- saw a bright light with my eyes closed and a warm puff of air on the center of my forehead. I'm really excited to work with the third eye. Thanks so much! :)

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^

Return to “Meditation”