I am not sure if this is normal when meditating

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Krowe wrote:i sway back and forth or feel a swirling sensation inside me sometimes and i get really sleepy when i meditate. i've just gotten used to it...i dont really know why it happens but it never seemed like anything to be worried about to me......do you see anything or does anything come into your mind when the tremors get worse, do you have the urge to do anything besides stopping? i think you should try deepening the meditations and allow the sensation to overtake you to see what happens when it peeks. or if you'd rather it just stop. try to distract yourself with a breathing exercise or focus on an image or a word and you'll stop feeling it slowly.
you could also ask your spirits about it.
I sway backwards and forwards Also, I feel like I'm moving more than I physically am sometimes, but when I meditate I feel far more awake than normal (with the exception of me trying to meditate half heartedly while lying In Bed at 11:00pm, and then falling asleep. Normally that's not too bad, but a couple of times I used crystals and woke up with an amethyst cluster sticking into my back! :silly:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I also have experienced swaying sensation. It also feels like I'm traveling somewhere at very great speed when I meditate, that's why I can only meditate laying down these days.

Return to “Meditation”