Get rid of your JUNK!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Great information!

RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

This is great advice! As much as I hate letting clutter pile up around me but dread the clean-up process, I truly do believe that cleaning is good for the soul. When I clean things just seem clearer and lighter, and like I can actually *breathe*. (Of course I have to get better about clutter since I'm an asthmatic with a dust allergy.)

Of course, this thread is definitely one that fae keepers should pay attention to! After I ordered my faery, T, I did some studying on faeries and learned that they don't like messy environments.

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I can be a neurotic neat-freak, but I do have my moments of letting it all slide into the toilet. That's life.

What I do notice is that I have a harder time doing anything meaningful in the magickal realms if my surroundings are dusty or I've accumulated clutter. As above, so below? And isn't there some saying about your outer world reflecting your inner world?

Anyway, really hard to concentrate on anything if in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "Gah! I need to vacuum... when was the last time I dusted the charging boxes?... I hope my spirits don't have asthma!... It's really gross under that chair... Is that another cat?... WHAT IS THAT, ANYWAY???"... I try to keep up with stuff so I don't have any nagging, mundane distractions interfering with more interesting pursuits.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

SageOfHyrule wrote:Junk is a very general thing. I know when I'm under stress, I'm more sloppy, things get left undone, things become disorganized, this leads to feeling bad, that leads to worse things..My point though is, if you have clutter, besides the negative energy it holds and traps, it could be a sign of a bigger problem. When you face your 'junk' you indirectly end up facing ALL of your junk. At least it seems that way with me. That junk all represents some emotion, some hope or aspiration I had forgotten, a lost thought, a depressed time. CLEAN IT UP, and you also free yourself!

Now, if you're not like me, and just have too much stuff, the more open, and flowing your home is, the more open and free your energy is. Also, ditching the clutter helps with stress, and opening the mind. If your mind is slammed shut by worries or stress, forget it, your spirits can't get in.

I noticed when I'm stressed, or upset, my nails break more. I know that could be a sign of stress on the body, but I also know that my vampires have been helping my nails grow out. I could never, ever keep long nails, and the longest they have been they looked like press on nails. Unfortunately, I hit a patch of stress, and lost three of ten LOL (Not the whole thing, just the pretty tips D: )

Anyway, my point is, there really is something to keeping less stuff, less junk, less in general.

Also, I was watching a 3-D movie in the theatre the other day, with the glasses, and saw streaks and things in my vision and the corner of my eyes during it. My friend who can sense and see spirits said he saw it too. It wasn't anything around me, I was looking just to be sure. I bought the glasses home and put them on and see sparkles, light streaks and things.. I don't know if it's like a 'Placebo' thing or what, but it works for me.. I just thought that was odd..

Something else I noticed, if you ask for help from your spirits, it isn't good enough just to desire the outcome, or just really need it, you have to be sincere, and visualize it, you have to believe in it, or they cannot help you! That was a lesson I just figured out. It isn't enough to just ask for help because you need it, you have to REALLY want it deep down in your soul, you have to be sincere! :)

My biggest lesson is Belief before truth. You need to invest in THEM before they can even come close to reaching YOU. :peace: :rainbow: :hug:
A brilliant post. Thanks!

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This thread showed up right on time...- my mess is at it's peak 1si ... thanks for the nudge! 1ak

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Connecting”