dmartinezjr117
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hey all,

So I was a part of a coven that really really opened my energy potential to heal/harm both physically and while dream walking. Everyone was really pleasant and I quickly became the go-to guy for healing and lessons on mediation and enhancements/energy manipulation.

Problems arose when our queen messed with things she wasn't ready to handle (I think she either contacted someone she shouldn't have, or something got through her defences because of her stress lowering her defence and capabilities) and, due to her unhealthy disposition, was changed completely. Knowing I was the only one who could fix her, whatever it was had complete knowledge of our group and our preferences, abilities, affinities, etc. One by one people in the group started changing radically and VERY rapidly. I've done well for myself in the time being protecting myself but I'd welcome any ideas as to how I can fix them and save them. Every attempt I've made at spiritual contact has resulted in an attack or just plain nothing. These people are my family and I owe it to them for helping me in my journey to recollect my soul and grow stronger. They're vastly younger than me soul-wise and I'm the only half demon/half angel soul in the group so she used that against me.

Thanks,

David/Dameon

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh
This is a difficult situation. Not sure of the detail in your case, but I had experienced similar case twice, although not as close as to consider them family. But some of my friends did. In the end, these two groups became disassembled, one of them even involved the law.

I can only say, if talking privately does not work, then what you can do is pray or send good energy for them. If you feel that prayer backfires, or if you think the group becomes really uncomfortable for you, then it's preferable to exit as smoothly and unobtrusively as possible.

This is because if you cause commotion, they may hold grudges, especially the leader. And assuming you're right, hopefully one day some of them will learn from their mistake and be enlightened.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dmartinezjr117
new here
new here

Eh. I prefer to be more aggressive with it than just sending good energy. My goal is to drive it out and away, not ask it politely can it leave my friends alone. I should probably mention I'm experienced and able with an excellent protection group of my own, I just want to know how to find and get to it before I can start a strong cleansing and protection for, and rebuild that trust bond, with them. I don't have to be face to face to find their spirits. I like dream walking anyhow, even if it's a little dangerous.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, hopefully other experienced people in the forum can chime in:) Or you can try to contact them one-by-one via their websites.

It might help them to know the case better if you also provide more info, such as what the queen's unhealthy disposition is, what the things she wasn't ready to handle are, what changes the people in the group experienced are, and so on. This is to understand what is exactly you're dealing with, BA spirits, entities, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dmartinezjr117
new here
new here

Hmm alright.

As for that, she was constantly being weakened by her stress of having inherited new responsibilities recently, not properly resting both physically and spiritually, and dealing with her chaotic sister. I believe she tried to make a pact with her mother's (whom had given her the title of queen) spirits and ended up letting something else in/not being to control or gain their respect. The people, including her, went from pleasant, loyal, honest friends to liers, hostile, secretive, individuals who hated everyone (and when I say hated, I mean themselves and everyone around them.) All these insecurities came up and they began being paranoid. She spread lies about me trying to kill them and turned the group against me.

It might also be important to note that I can separate souls from vessels, though not for long. Just long enough to seal/banish/move. Even I can't handle that level of energy for too long. It gets too hot and exhausting.

It was discovered by accident. I asked one of our higher ups where it hurt once and in my attempt to heal the pain, I pulled her other self through. She stated it was like a hot knife was ripping through her. Her other self was just being stubborn and causing her difficulties, so I put her back after we reminded her that her physical counter part and her need to come to find a way to exist together, but it gave everyone a real scare. They could all feel energy from a distance, and I felt like I was getting lightly electrocuted (much stronger than your average energy feeling). I don't think they looked at me any differently, but they certainly made their request painfully detailed afterwards. But anyways, I'm fairly certain whatever it is knows I'm capable. Problem being for that, I'd have to make physical contact for a while.

I have a plan, I just want an idea of what I'm dealing with so that when I do go to do it, I'm actually bound and protected this time. It's for their own good that this negative things stops feeding off all of them and draining their life away. I might be a healer but I'm a warrior first.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You could put in a HD ticket and see if Ash or Mag could offer advice/assistance.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
dmartinezjr117
new here
new here

How would I go about doing that? I'm new to this whole forum thing.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

dmartinezjr117 wrote:How would I go about doing that? I'm new to this whole forum thing.

You'll have to head over to the shop or send an email.

Send an email to support@creepyhollows.com or you can use the shop's ticket interface.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
dmartinezjr117
new here
new here

I won't be updating my location by the way. I am not able to do so due to my job.

Return to “Protection”