neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I've long known of an occult store in the area, but it's so far from where I am or where I go. I'll stop in sometime when I get a chance.

But I often drive by this Crystal store and it didn't dawn on me until recently that they might have other things more relevant to my interests. So I stop in today...

Walk in to a huge display of tumbled stones, start looking around and stones cut in many shapes: towers, spheres, shapes. Colored candles. Incense. Jewelry. And of course crystals.

I get a sage smudge and go to check out and see pendulums and books on them. Tarot cards too.

I'm asked if I was the one there for a reading and I'm like "you have that too?".

Checking out I sign up for the newsletter which has class schedules for meditation and metaphysics!

They have a "manifestation chair"? I didn't ask because I was on lunch break, but wow. What a find, and right down the street from work!

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Cool find. Very curious about the manifestation chair. I imagine it's one that might/might not be enchanted, where you'll have to sit on and visualise what you want to manifest? Would love updates if you ever go there again ^^

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I had to get back to work so I didn't get to explore or talk long so I didn't get to see the back room where the chair and the work area is. Plus for a little shop it was very busy with customers (encouraging). I'm going back after work sometime next week probably and get some of the polished stones to use as offerings and spell components and maybe schedule a tarot reading. But the chair is definitely on my radar.

Return to “Today I found out...”